Cyberpunk 2077

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
GTA 4 (and I include the DLCs) is a masterpiece. My only gripe with it is that the satire is borderline nihilistic : just about everybody everywhere is a terrible human being.
Have you ever been to New York? It's not satire.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Singh'sSpot

Blackwing Lair Raider
GTA San Andreas had the best storyline, it was a dive into the 90s culture and events like gangbangers and the LA riots.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
GTA San Andreas had the best storyline, it was a dive into the 90s culture and events like gangbangers and the LA riots.
I think Vice City had the best storyline, followed by 4 I guess? GTA4 was so weird, the story really resonated in a lot of ways but there were lots of annoyances and not just the forced minigames.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
"GTA has storylines??" asks the guy who's spent tens of hours in VC, SA and IV, but only playing other people's dled 100% saves, just driving around, doing stunts, and listening to the radio.

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

Grez

Trakanon Raider
"GTA has storylines??" asks the guy who's spent tens of hours in VC, SA and IV, but only playing other people's dled 100% saves, just driving around, doing stunts, and listening to the radio.
Ya. I enjoyed SA's story.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I'm going to run for amod next term and ban anyone that keeps talking about GTA in the CP2077 thread.

if it's windy or not windy enough or a little hot in california on a given day, this is exactly what would happen
Does this mean that if Trump wins on Nov 3rd, all of the wind farms in Cali are going to blow the grid from all the REEEEEE'ing?

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Nola

Trakanon Raider
I wonder how many streamers will get banned or suspended during the character creation screen when playing with the genital slider.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
that's actually an interesting question... i imagine that if a streamer is cognizant of what they are doing, they will prepare for any known nudity, like character creation... but what about when they are just playing the game and some nudity shows up. and twitch is goofy about bare feet.. does that apply to video game feet as well?

in that 45 minute gameplay vid that the devs put out a year or so ago, the mission ended up rescuing some chick that had her organs harvested or whatever... they find her naked in a bathtub or something? then V carries her out so the insurance agents can get her, but you can clearly see her tits throughout the video. will twitch start banning people for that?

Brikker

Trump's Staff
that's actually an interesting question... i imagine that if a streamer is cognizant of what they are doing, they will prepare for any known nudity, like character creation... but what about when they are just playing the game and some nudity shows up. and twitch is goofy about bare feet.. does that apply to video game feet as well?

in that 45 minute gameplay vid that the devs put out a year or so ago, the mission ended up rescuing some chick that had her organs harvested or whatever... they find her naked in a bathtub or something? then V carries her out so the insurance agents can get her, but you can clearly see her tits throughout the video. will twitch start banning people for that?

Dont think they've banned for the swinging tits and dicks in games like conan exiles or rust?

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
"Occurrences of in-game nudity are permitted, so long as you do not make them a primary focus of your content and only spend as much time as needed in the area to make progress."

That was back in 2018, so maybe changed by now dunno.

Barellron

Trakanon Raider
With the number of boob jobs Twitch pays for each year, their nudity policies should probably become more lax if anything.

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Yes, and apparently it wasn't woke enough for him.
His last post there before he got banned. The ban message at the top is s the Seaniest thing ever.
1AD83E78-A102-420C-A1ED-2310EE97C536.jpeg

• 9Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 9 users