Cyberpunk 2077

bytes

Molten Core Raider

Razer Viper Ultimate Cyberpunk edition available for pre-order right now if anyone's interested.
01010100 01101000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01100111 01101111 01101110 01101110 01100001 00100000 01110010 01101111 01100011 01101011

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I'm starting to think Elon is going to release his angular truck in a cyberpunk theme before the game itself releases

• 3Worf
  • 1Galaxy Brain
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
I'm hoping there will be a Twitch extension for this similar to BG3's one. Would be nice to see character stats without bugging the streamer.

bytes

Molten Core Raider
So your main concern is if there's a feature available so that you don't have to play the game yourself?

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
I'm running a i5-2500. I ain't running SHIT that's newer than 3 years old. Twitch streams and YT Let's Plays are the only way I'll see this game until I upgrade my rig whenever that will be. I keep meaning to do it but every time I decide to do it and ask for advice I get the old "Now's not the time to upgrade, there's new shit just coming out, wait a few months." :rolleyes:

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I'm running a i5-2500. I ain't running SHIT that's newer than 3 years old. Twitch streams and YT Let's Plays are the only way I'll see this game until I upgrade my rig whenever that will be. I keep meaning to do it but every time I decide to do it and ask for advice I get the old "Now's not the time to upgrade, there's new shit just coming out, wait a few months." :rolleyes:
There is always new shit coming out. Unless you plan on dropping big bucks for top of the line parts there is no reason to wait.

• 1Like

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
I mean, now is the time to upgrade if there ever was one. New CPU and GPU cycle.

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>

Step 1: decide what your price range is
Step 2: go post and ask for advice in the Desktop thread
Step 3: shop for holiday deals over next 45 days or so
Step 4: Profit??

This might be a really good time to upgrade right now

• 1Like

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
Step 1: decide what your price range is
Step 2: go post and ask for advice in the Desktop thread
Step 3: shop for holiday deals over next 45 days or so
Step 4: Profit??

This might be a really good time to upgrade right now
Now is literally the best time to upgrade parts wise in a decade. Availability and price wise? I haven't done the math but you can get really great stuff These Zen3 chips are amazing from the looks of it.

I think I am going to get a 5600x and 6800xt and build a smaller rig. I just don't need a full bore top of the line rig now.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Hot take.
homer simpson eating GIF

• 1Like

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Spend $399 and play this on console, cheap and extremely effective.

• 1Like
  • 1Faggotry
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 2 users

spronk

FPS noob
Why is spicy the only flavor your butthole can taste? Pisses me off.

the cells lining your anus and rectum are similar to cells lining your mouth. capsicum and capsiacan generally isn't digested by your body, so most of the heat enters your colon and passes through to the other side.

the good news is you can effectively retrain your anal bum glands to tolerate capsicum heat levels, it takes about 3-4 weeks of eating spicy food daily to murder all those bitch ass anal lining cells. After that you will be pretty much tolerant of spicy food exiting the system for the rest of your life, you have retrained your brain to ignore pain messages from those cells. Its why people who grow up eating spicy food are perfectly fine.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
the cells lining your anus and rectum are similar to cells lining your mouth. capsicum and capsiacan generally isn't digested by your body, so most of the heat enters your colon and passes through to the other side.

the good news is you can effectively retrain your anal bum glands to tolerate capsicum heat levels, it takes about 3-4 weeks of eating spicy food daily to murder all those bitch ass anal lining cells. After that you will be pretty much tolerant of spicy food exiting the system for the rest of your life, you have retrained your brain to ignore pain messages from those cells. Its why people who grow up eating spicy food are perfectly fine.
This sounds like a good challenge.

• 1Like

Fadaar

That guy
Why is spicy the only flavor your butthole can taste? Pisses me off.

never used a super minty body wash on your cornhole? bruh. soon as you get out of the shower and the cool air hits your minty brown eye.... it's a great feeling.

• 2Faggotry
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users