Cyberpunk 2077

Downhammer

Vyemm Raider
I haven't hit them yet but I believe the caps now are level 60, 81 attribute, 80 perk, and 50 street cred.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Rest is correct but there's at least 81 perk points now. 59 from levels + 10 from skills + 12 (at least) perk shards.

Sort of fixed my problem with save transfers between PC and console. Not sure what happened since it worked fine when 2.0 first came out, but apparently something broke on my PC version once PL released. I uninstalled the game and reinstalled it on my newer/faster SSD and now I can transfer saves without it crashing.

Unfortunately it doesn't help to upgrade shit to T5++ on PC, because once they get to the Xbox they're broken just the same as if I'd upgraded them there. Kind of makes me wonder if it's just a display bug, but I'm not sure how to test it. Damage from SMGs has enough of an rng spread that I can't tell if the one I upgraded is actually doing the same damage on console as on PC. Yinglong's EMP explosion kinda dwarfs the damage that the bullets do anyway.

• 1Like

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Rest is correct but there's at least 81 perk points now. 59 from levels + 10 from skills + 12 (at least) perk shards.

Sort of fixed my problem with save transfers between PC and console. Not sure what happened since it worked fine when 2.0 first came out, but apparently something broke on my PC version once PL released. I uninstalled the game and reinstalled it on my newer/faster SSD and now I can transfer saves without it crashing.

Unfortunately it doesn't help to upgrade shit to T5++ on PC, because once they get to the Xbox they're broken just the same as if I'd upgraded them there. Kind of makes me wonder if it's just a display bug, but I'm not sure how to test it. Damage from SMGs has enough of an rng spread that I can't tell if the one I upgraded is actually doing the same damage on console as on PC. Yinglong's EMP explosion kinda dwarfs the damage that the bullets do anyway.
Do the T5++ items come back from the XBox to the PC with their proper specs?

Vorph

Do the T5++ items come back from the XBox to the PC with their proper specs?
I think so, yes. Cyberware does for sure, on PC I've upgraded the iconic ones and they display as T5++ while on console it always says T5+. Stats are the same with cyberware either way though. I'll double check weapons, currently messing around trying to get the unreleased Twitch/Prime items moved over to Xbox. So far it's crashing like before though.

Edit: Yeah, weapon stats look correct on PC when you upgrade to the bugged version on Xbox. Hopefully that's an indication of it just being a display bug, and also that if/when the patch corrects the issue it won't brick existing guns and force me to spend 630 mats on crafting a new pair of Yinglongs.

And if anyone cares, you can get the Twitch and Prime Gaming stuff on console if you really want it. Load up the game on PC with Cyber Engine Tweaks installed, give the items to yourself, save the game and close it, delete CET from your game directory, load up the save, and save it again without the mod running. This save can be transferred to console and won't crash the game. Can also add the preorder car this way, since that's apparently still broken on Xbox too. I was supposed to get a text message at the start of act 2 giving my the car but never got anything.

Not sure if any of the Prime Gaming guns are any good. The smart SMG actually is pretty decent, though I think it's still better to just swap between two maxed out Yinglongs. Plus having a gun that ramps up its fire rate is rather redundant when you have the Reflexes 20 perk for SMGs. Same reason why the Shingen Prototype can't compete with Yinglong. The stuff coming at some point in the future looks a bit less interesting. Was hoping there'd be a tech shotgun in the mix, but there is not. Just tech sniper and pistol, which at least on paper look worse than the stuff already available.

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Finally finished my last playthrough - went with the new ending - disliked it immensely - then rebooted and chose the other option at the spaceport and did the traditional Aldecaldo ending which is much more satisfying.

Great game, great expansion. Really interested in what they will work on next.

• 1Like

Fadaar

That guy
lol doing the quest with River... "hold on buddy let me clear this entire fucking minefield for the netrunner and engineer xp"

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Cybsled

Side note when doing Dogtown gigs - one of the final gigs involves you working for some lady that wants you to sneak into a weapons storeroom at the giant stadium. At one point, she gives you a door code to use.

There is a bug with the door - when you get to it, the door is already open. If you go through the door and do the mission, when you try to leave at the end, the door is shut and won't let you escape and you're trapped forever. What you need to do is before you go through the door, to the right of it is a little keypad. Enter the code the woman gave you. This closes the door - however, eventually you get an access granted acknowledgement and the door will reopen. You need the access granted bit in order to leave the area after you beat the mission.

Had to reload my save after searching for a solution online

As for the new ending, it is pretty depressing. Nomad ending is still the best one of the bunch.

• 1Like

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
So has anyone found a decent way to find Cyberware Capacity shards? I've chased down 10 of those airdrops and every single fucking one has been a Carrying Capacity shard. I found one cyberware shard during the first DLC quest, and one on an elite enemy randomly in NC, other than that, they're nowhere to be found after hours of playing. Shit's annoying, considering how many great (and expensive in terms of capacity) new pieces are available at the DLC ripperdocs.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
So has anyone found a decent way to find Cyberware Capacity shards? I've chased down 10 of those airdrops and every single fucking one has been a Carrying Capacity shard. I found one cyberware shard during the first DLC quest, and one on an elite enemy randomly in NC, other than that, they're nowhere to be found after hours of playing. Shit's annoying, considering how many great (and expensive in terms of capacity) new pieces are available at the DLC ripperdocs.
I think in trying to prevent the Tech 20 meta by removing crafting from the tech tree, they reintroduced Tech 20 meta by linking it to Cyberware capacity. Shame really.

• 1Like

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
I think in trying to prevent the Tech 20 meta by removing crafting from the tech tree, they reintroduced Tech 20 meta by linking it to Cyberware capacity. Shame really.
Oh for sure. I couldn't imagine trying to do anything other than a stealth build without Edgerunner. And even still, it'd be a "why not?" kind of thing. Cyberware is too good to pass up.

Or even if you keep Edgerunner in technical ability, spread some of the cyberware perks among all of the trees maybe. Might not make a lot of sense thematically though.

Last edited:

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Random hitching and crashing now, 50 hours into the game and no issues before this. I hope it isn't one of those you rendered too many items and didn't pick them up in the world causing memory leaks.

Vorph

This seems to be a weird issue. I've seen people say they never/almost never get any drops at all. Others get the drops and then at some point when they go to a ripperdoc the points they got from shards just randomly go away for good. For me, I got a bunch of shards while doing the vanilla game stuff, then a bunch more in Dogtown doing drops.

There's definitely a limit though; now I only get carry capacity shards (actually I think I"m capped on those too, as the last couple crates I opened only had skill and money shards). I compared it to my L50 save from 1.6 and the cap on cyberware capacity from shards seems to be about +50. At least that's how much more capacity my fresh 2.0 character has compared to the old one, taking into account stuff like Renaissance Punk and the bonuses from engineer skill. By my calculation the absolute hard cap on cyber capacity is 324 (mine will be 320, but I don't have 9 in all 5 stats). That's nowhere near maxing out the bar (400?), but if that was possible I doubt I'd even be able to use Edgerunner at all. I hope there's not a max on shards rather than on raw +capacity, because that would be stupid to punish the player for using low tier shards instead of ignoring them in favor of legendary ones once high enough level. I know I looted and used quite a few of them at green/blue/purple tiers.

And yeah, Tech 20 is still a hard requirement for every build. Edgerunner is annoying though, you end up having to micromanage your cyberware to try and use all 50 of the extra points since Fury is so strong and the hp loss is trivial.

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
So how many hours of new content is there now with 2.0 and phantom liberty? I haven’t touched this game since 2020 and I keep hearing I should start a new char, even though I’ve played thru this entire game and half its endings already. Worried I’ll get bored before I get to xpac

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
So how many hours of new content is there now with 2.0 and phantom liberty? I haven’t touched this game since 2020 and I keep hearing I should start a new char, even though I’ve played thru this entire game and half its endings already. Worried I’ll get bored before I get to xpac
You won't I am 50 hours into a new game and maybe half way through expansion, feels like a new game with all the positive changes.

Chris

Potato del Grande
There is a lot going on with just the DLC story and Dogtown, it's worth the time and money.

Cybsled

Most of the air drops I have had the same issue - mostly carry capacity shit. Although the last one I picked up just had a note saying someone owed money and all that was in the airdrop was a spiked dildo junk item and 2 worthless guns lol

Downhammer

Vyemm Raider
The DLC also isn't at the end like Witcher or other RPGs. On a fresh playthrough it prompts you to start Phantom Liberty after the Voodoo Boys missions so you can get to new content pretty quick if you don't get side tracked.

stankwoo

Silver Knight of the Realm
Kick ass game so far. First time playing through and conveniently upgraded my gaming rig so enjoying the beautiful graphics.

Do you have to level up crafting in some way to get better recipes? I basically have tier 1 and tier 2. Starting to get tier 3 drops from enemies so figured I needed to craft up so I am not behind.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Rhanyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Kick ass game so far. First time playing through and conveniently upgraded my gaming rig so enjoying the beautiful graphics.

Do you have to level up crafting in some way to get better recipes? I basically have tier 1 and tier 2. Starting to get tier 3 drops from enemies so figured I needed to craft up so I am not behind.
Nothing that you have to deliberately “level” anymore, you’ll get recipes from vendors, looting, and quest/job/event rewards. As your character level increases, you’ll find higher and higher tier items and components and should be able to craft anything you have a recipe for and the appropriate level crafting mats for.