Dahmer - Monster: The Jeffrey Dahmer Story

kroenen

Regimen Morum
5.00 star(s) Rating: 5.00/5 1 Vote
Title: Dahmer - Monster: The Jeffrey Dahmer Story

Genre: Drama, Crime

First aired: 2022-09-21

Creator: Ryan Murphy, Ian Brennan

Cast: Richard Jenkins, Evan Peters, Niecy Nash, Karen Malina White, David Barrera

Overview: Across more than a decade, 17 teen boys and young men were murdered by convicted killer Jeffrey Dahmer. How did he evade arrest for so long?

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I cant imagine this will be entertaining as the guy wasnt an interesting killer. Just a degenerate gay who was able to easily kill other gays because the urge for gays to engage in risky sexual behavior far outweighs common sense. Cant imagine theyll dwell on that though.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

elidib

Vyemm Raider
Don't worry, it'll really be about the sassy, plucky, strong black woman who exposes him as a killer and single-handedly brings him to justice.

• 8Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 8 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
is dahmer the one where a little asian boy ran away from him naked and he told the popo thats my sex slave can i have him back, and they gave him back?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
Hawkeye played Dahmer back in the early 00s before his career really took off. There was a handful of serial killer movies at the time. I think a Gasey, Bundy, and Gein ones that may have all been produced by the same company, or maybe it was just a cinema trend at the time.

The Ed Gein movie with Steve Railsback was pretty fucked up. These movies used to pop up on Sundance or IFC constantly.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
ahhh, we have a sequel to the Monkey Pox thread. Now every FOH big brain can talk openly about their favourite gay paedophile dengerate serial killers.

"I just wanna know how come they know so much about gay paedophile degenerate serial killers?"
"It's called an education"

Barellron

Trakanon Raider
Sucks when you have to call your movie Dahmer Monster - Dahmer because the names Dahmer and Monster were already taken.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
"I just wanna know how come they know so much about gay paedophile degenerate serial killers?"
Probably because sadistic pedos make up a huge portion of serial killers? Also the worst serial killer ever, a guy who is in a league all his own in the realm of serial killers is a sadistic pedo as well;

Apprehended on 22 April 1999 for the attempted rape of 12-year-old John Iván Sabogal, Garavito was held under suspicion for several months until confession on 28 October 1999.[10] The judicial body ruled that all Garavito's sentences total 1,853 years and 9 days in jail.[12] Between his Colombian and Ecuadorian victims, Garavito is confirmed to have murdered at least 193 minors in total. If his 2003 confession is to be believed, his murders of 23 minors and 5 adults would raise his murder victim count to 221.

Last edited:
  • 1Worf

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Sucks when you have to call your movie Dahmer Monster - Dahmer because the names Dahmer and Monster were already taken.
They could have come up with any number of better titles, including "Monster" and just including an extra word or two in the title to distinguish it from the movie about Eileen Wuornos, like "Monster : Jeffrey Dahmer" or "Monster : The Jeffrey Dahmer Story" without the first Dahmer.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Don't worry, it'll really be about the sassy, plucky, strong black woman who exposes him as a killer and single-handedly brings him to justice.

Fuck if you didn't hit that one on the nose.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

fris

Vyemm Raider
Best insight to a serial killer is the ice pick killer interview on YouTube, actual guy talking about the people he killed. Every show like this just pales

Edit, Iceman

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Probably because sadistic pedos make up a huge portion of serial killers? Also the worst serial killer ever, a guy who is in a league all his own in the realm of serial killers is a sadistic pedo as well;

That is horrifying and it's even more horrifying that he has a chance of getting out next year. No life sentence or death penalty in Columbia.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Best insight to a serial killer is the ice pick killer interview on YouTube, actual guy talking about the people he killed. Every show like this just pales

Edit, Iceman

I got forced into 1 ep of Dahmer and it was a reminder if you're on the podcasts and true crime documentaries, then there's nothing to get out of this series.

I gave it a chance, but I'd rather listen to coverage of the court case and 250 page plea document he wrote than watch them try to make this guy interesting TV.

I'm digging in, and won't be open to suggestion of watching Ep 2.

Its all gratuitous and unnecessary.

There's no need or demand for television series fiction on this guy.

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
The acting is fine and based on what I know of this cannibalistic faggot the show does seem to accurately follow events from childhood to death. Well I assume they cover his death…only a couple episodes in.

I wouldn’t say there is a ton of gore, but the implications and use of sounds paint a clear enough picture to know what is going on. A couple scenes gave me the willies, but nothing to write home about.

Overall I would say it’s an unsettling watch and fairly depressing from beginning to end.

Wouldn’t recommend to any normal person.

• 1Like

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
ahhh, we have a sequel to the Monkey Pox thread. Now every FOH big brain can talk openly about their favourite gay paedophile dengerate serial killers.

Don’t like it when others suck up your degenerate spotlight?

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Don’t like it when others suck up your degenerate spotlight?

I'm open about what I am. It's just "suspicious" when Monkey Pox posters "conveniently" started posting tweets and photos of degenerate homosexuals rather than actually discussing the outbreak.

Likewise, now everyone is touting their knowledge of gay degenerate paedophile serial killers.

And because the reference went over your head

Last edited:
  • 1Worf

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I'm open about what I am. It's just "suspicious" when Monkey Pox posters "conveniently" started posting tweets and photos of degenerate homosexuals rather than actually discussing the outbreak.

Likewise, now everyone is touting their knowledge of gay degenerate paedophile serial killers.

And because the reference went over your head

I'll be honest I didn't connect the dots and should have. However you need to give me a break here. It's not like funny man Ricky Gervais crosses my mind when reading one of your posts.

Anyways in a gesture of peace I'll give you one of those updates 10 minutes into an episode that you like so much.

19 minutes into episode 4...

This is sick shit. No plucky black woman to be found. It's all Dahmer in way too much fucking detail.

I can't say this is badly made, but I can't believe they made it. I'm starting to agree with earlier comments about this being unnecessary.

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Something else just dawned on me.

There are no likeable characters in this pit of despair. None. Not the dad, mom, step-mom, class mates, cops, neighbors, teachers...all of them are horrible in one way or another.

Even little Dahmer was a fucking cunt face.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database