Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
images.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
When I was in Hawaii snorkeling I saw some flounder type fish eat another fish right on front of me. Dude ate him tail first but it took a good 30 seconds or so to completely swallow the fish.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I just dont get the point in keeping predatory fish like that. Take maintenance has to be a constant pain in the ass and for what? Piranha arent interesting looking fish. If it was at least interesting looking like a mantis shrimp yeah I could see it.

• 1Solidarity

Binks

Golden Knight of the Realm
Some people get off on cruelty and watching things die.

Co2FAho.jpg

Last edited:
  • 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 3 users

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I just dont get the point in keeping predatory fish like that. Take maintenance has to be a constant pain in the ass and for what? Piranha arent interesting looking fish. If it was at least interesting looking like a mantis shrimp yeah I could see it.
Miss mah mantis. Don't think my Harlequin tusk would tolerate one though.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
What's up with eltool's posts? They're all formulaic, as if he's a bot. If he is, at least he's a bot programmed to bring us interesting shit.

• 1Solidarity

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>

Coyotes will do this to cattle as well. They can defend their calves pretty well once they're back on their feet but a lot of times they are temporarily paralyzed by giving birth and totally helpless. Sometimes the coyotes will rip out her vagina/asshole as well while they are at it so she will die as well. Somewhere I have a picture of a cow lying down next to 4 hooves and a skull which were all that were left of her calf when the coyotes finished with it.

Any time I hear someone say that hunting is "cruel" I point out that being shot by a hunter is almost certainly the most painless way that a wild animal ever gets to die. The alternatives are getting old and dying of starvation, breaking a bone and dying of infection, or being ripped apart while still alive by wild predators. Possibly a combination of all three!