Damn, Gametrailers is closing after 13 years :(

Needless

Toe Sucker
I forgot GT was a thing outside of annoying ass Geoff Keighley. That sucks though, i always liked watching their review videos.

Stave

Potato del Grande
Damn, I literally never go to any gaming websites because I normally hate them all, but Gametrailers was the only one I would go to once in a while for my video reviews and previews. They tended to be fairly unbiased and in line with my tastes. Shame to see this, but I guess I should have seen it coming, considering I got tired of the 30 second ads before every single video, and once they started using youtube I would just go there for their videos instead, and they haven't put out nearly as many reviews over the last year as they used to. Oh well.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Hard to believe there were no takers to buy the website. Did he even put the site up for sale?

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
Hard to believe there were no takers to buy the website. Did he even put the site up for sale?
Took a look at their last stream, didn't sound like they had much of a say in it. "We just found out this morning" "we can't speak about what happened legally" "We are not the direction DEFY studios want to take". They even mentioned when people subscribed to the stream with warnings not do that, because none of it would go to them, but to defy studios.

Guessing they didn't have much say in the matter or options to sell anything because they are already owned.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
I really only went there to watch Pach Attack - once that was gone i never once went back.