Dark Alliance Remastered.

Drajakur

Molten Core Raider
Be aware that I don’t think it’s actually a remaster. I think it has just been fixed to run on HD and 4K. I heard all the assets and effects were the same.

• 1Barf
Reactions: 1 user

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I wish it had both. I still have both on my ps2 and plan on playing them with my son sometime in the near future. Played these with my dad and they were fun. I never got tired of tricking him into going near an explosive barrel and killing him with an arrow to the barrel. Would be nice to do it on my pc.

• 1Worf

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
These two games and the two champions of norrath games are still to date my top desires for remasters.

I guess this is ok, but yeah a remaster would have been so much nicer.

Talenvor

Lord Nagafen Raider
Anyone tried this yet? How is it? $30 seems steep for a 20 year old game with no updates other than 4K/60

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Anyone tried this yet? How is it? $30 seems steep for a 20 year old game with no updates other than 4K/60
I wouldn’t pay $30 for it. It’s fairly short and not very deep. It’s mindless fun with two people but with everything that’s out now I wouldn’t pay $30, and I’m a fan of these who plans on getting them some day. This should’ve been $10-15 but greed.

• 1Like

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>

Is this what the game is called now?

I kinda want to check this out because I missed all of the Baldur's Gate and Icewind Dale games originally. The visuals look fine here.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>

Is this what the game is called now?

I kinda want to check this out because I missed all of the Baldur's Gate and Icewind Dale games originally. The visuals look fine here.
Hmm no. That’s the Drizzt action game. Baldurs Gate Dark Alliance is an ARPG.

FYI, Baldurs Gate Dark Alliance is nothing like Baldurs Gate and Icewind Dale.

Here’s the thread on the game you linked.