Dark and Darker

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
What're we arguing about today? How capitalism ruins everything but then claiming it's not capitalism's fault?

• 1Moron
Reactions: 1 user

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Nobody forced them to delete the "work server" before Nexon could inspect it.

• 1Like

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Lmao time to install some Korean shitcoin miners and see if this is actually online again

vvbpazdc7vta1.png

• 1Worf

Xevy

Log Wizard
I'd love to see the patch notes, but can't find them. Bards are in and a new map I believe.

Cybsled

I was watching some streamers. Some things I noticed

1) Bows use ammo now. Rangers start with 10 arrows. You can get the arrows back if you go over and get them off the body or w/e, but no more infinite spam of arrows
2) Bards have an ability that basically does AOE silence/ability lock and also get a song that makes NPCs attack random targets, so you can easily train them on players. Aka the Fansy the Bard ability. They can also heal
3) New map is outdoor castle ruins
4) There appear to be less escape portals that spawn

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
There's a ton of changes with this test but I haven't seen any notes. Rogues got a bunch of new abilities one of which according to its description in game does literally nothing lol. Seems like you only get 1 torch now and you can dual wield it with an actual weapon.

The ranger changes are nice. Limited arrows and the trap no longer roots you. Still dumb you need to manually disable it but a step in the right direction.

Break

Silver Baronet of the Realm
From what I'm reading it's really not a case of just sour grapes. Even if they're idiots for stopping a project you can't just quit, start your own company, and use the same ideas that were developed under your previous employer and not expect anything to happen.
Happens all the time in every other industry.

• 1Like

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
It doesn’t matter how often it happens or who ultimately prevails. The point is they’re claiming to be victims when it was a perfectly obvious result based on their actions.

• 1Moron
  • 1Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
They've got to do something about Rogues. Jesus froglok fucking bunny hopping Christ. They're just unparalled on the Ruins map. Fucking lobbies are literally, LITERALLY 14/18 Rogues. It's absurd.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Ya they're pretty nuts on the open map but if you wanna beat rogues play a fighter. They really fucked this game up hard this play test. They made the game wayyyy worse.

Xevy

Log Wizard
I play a fighter. A rogue can't beat me, I just can't catch them. They just are permanently evasive. They're faster with their weapons out than I am with all move speed perks and hands out. Then they can just fuckin wall jump to rooms I have to open a door to enter and they just wall jump back. It's fucking awful.

• 1Like

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
This game looks interesting, but is it just RPG Mordhau?

It's Escape from Tarkov Mordhau style basically. At its best it's a very good game. At its worst it's like you'd rather get aids than play another second of it.

• 1Worf

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Takes patience and realizing the seemingly simple swing aiming and timing isn't as simple as it appears

Also, managing your noise/listening well, turning off torches, using darkness, closing doors you run thru correctly and all that - adds up to some serious gaming if u decide to invest your time in it. Incredibly fun and rewarding or major grief happens.