Dark Souls 2

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
code red? injoy you're inferior caffeine. White Out, Live Wire, or Green or GTFOOOOO
plz. I actually hate mountain dew but code red is my favorite soft drink of all time.

I lied, I like diet mtn dew second. Does this make me some sort of leper?

Edit: I could buy coffee if I enjoyed the taste of goat ballsack dipped in fecal matter. I don't in case you were wondering.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Good coffee is amazing, bad coffee is hellish. Its similar to beer that way. Start with lattes or coffee ice cream as a gateway and your tune will likely change. (Although that said I prefer tea besides lattes)

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
Game is finally installed and downloaded

So...many...hidden..things. Fun to explore.

The nest silky/smooth, if you pick the petrified stone as your starter item, you can drop it there. It has a chance to give you a demon hammer. 300 damage 50 str requirement. I dropped the petrified stone into it + a small shiny silky stone (one can be found just before the hut with the firekeepers) and got two of the hammers. I play as a sorcerer, so doubt I will ever get to use them.

The worldwide death stone is funny. I looked at it, 650k deaths. Ran around for about 20 minutes, looked at it again, up to 730k deaths.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I got a white ring for my petrified something and some random mats for silky stones. I have like 10 of them now though so I should go back and see what else I can get.

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
Wow, now Im thinking I still have a LOT of places I have yet to explore....even though all my worlds are unlocked in the travel screen, if there's truly 5 bonfires in each I have some where theres only 1 or 2 unlocked. Just dropped down in the well and beat that rat boss, thx to whoever gave me the heads up. Such a huge game, so easy to miss things!

Vaclav

UPS had it at the door as I came home from the wife's appointment... Here... we... go...

Vaclav

Never! Souls titles are easy - gonna plat it minus the death trophy. Honest. (This impression of Column was brought to you for the amusement of people - do not say obviously moronic things like this intentionally without expecting backlash)

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
I'm playing this game the way it's meant to be played. On my goddamn PS3, drinking code red DEW, sitting in front of my TV with 7.1 sound. Enjoy your filthy computer monitors filthy casuals hah
http://www.amazon.com/AmazonBasics-H...oot+hdmi+cable

Amazon.com : Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless Controller for Windows : Video Games Accessories : Electronics

446-4-1373690188.jpg

2445039-3402322362-PC_Ga.jpg

Enjoy your 20 fps, aliasing, screen tear and 720, peasant.

Vaclav

Damn - already screwed up my Column impression - was looking around too much in the starting area and accidentally ran over the cliff....

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
I like this post. (Although I still got it for my PS3)

Time to die. After it installs. Hopefully the installation process doesn't kill my PS3. That would be epic if they tracked that.

1 Million in game deaths. 1 PS3 death.

bytes

Molten Core Raider
PC version can't come fast enough, fucking FromSoft. Watched a few streams and it almost seems most bosses are fairly easy/straight-forward, but the trash on the way is absolutely kicking everyones ass. And it's kinda cheap to recylce Ornstein's model, although it might just be a throwback to everyones favourite boss combo.

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
just swapped my heides sword for a drangelic I fojnd combing right around where the pursuer fight was. it basically matches the total dmg of the heides without the lightning dmg.....slightly slower swing animation but I needed a change and its still kicking stuffs ass. Seems I need to beat the spider to get anywhere new. (unless I missed something obvious,which is very possible.).

2 questions.

1) anyone find a use for the antiquated key???

2) how do I make the contraption in mujano work??? is that a final area maybe? lots of random areas with gated locked doors for me
frown.png