Dark Souls 3

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Illusion walls are one thing, but how did people figure how to get to Archdragon Peak?

That shit is just weird. Is there an actual clue hidden somewhere?

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Illusion walls are one thing, but how did people figure how to get to Archdragon Peak?

That shit is just weird. Is there an actual clue hidden somewhere?
All the "use the dragon pose" things have a statue next to them demonstrating the same...

khalid

Unelected Mod
Is anyone using a save file manager that they would recommend? You can only have 10 character profiles at the same time and I have already had to delete several characters.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
The way I played was to finish an area blind and then look online for shit I missed. So I knew about archdragon peak, but did nothing with most of the NPCs.

I assume at least it isn't dumb like DS2 which forced you to kill bosses with the NPC summoned to complete their quests.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
The way I played was to finish an area blind and then look online for shit I missed. So I knew about archdragon peak, but did nothing with most of the NPCs.

I assume at least it isn't dumb like DS2 which forced you to kill bosses with the NPC summoned to complete their quests.
that's how I played too

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Well you do need to summon some NPCs to get gestures, and at least one NPC will end a quest line if you summon them.

Njals

<Bronze Donator>
My youngest daughter cried because that NPC died during the fight. Hopefully on NG+ now that I know the fight I can make her happy and finish the quest.

Vorph

Well you do need to summon some NPCs to get gestures, and at least one NPC will end a quest line if you summon them.
Worth noting that you can summon them for the gesture and then use the black separation crystal to get rid of them before entering the fog door if you don't want to cheese the boss.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
All the "use the dragon pose" things have a statue next to them demonstrating the same...
I guess it's that obvious to you, given this is the only time where you have to use a gesture in the entire series.

and the statue demonstrating it has no arms where you go to the peak
smile.png

So was this genuinely found by a player or given away by someone who made the game? DS3 came out March 24th, and March 27th the wiki page for archdragon peak was released. That's really quick to find something this obscure.

Vaclav

Dunno, I needed to read the wiki to learn of the entrance thing, but the other two were obvious without even referencing the wiki because of that statue there. I'm sure someone saw the dragon pose thing and put two and two together out there.

(Not to mention I'm sure the strat guide people got told by the developers...)

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
I made a new character to duo with my brother and at SL 40 he two-shots any invader with Smough's hammer, which is essentially a one-shot because hitting someone with the first hit staggers them long enough to guarantee the second hit. It's insanity.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This is the post where I post a video of me stun-locking Havel with the fully charged strong attack on the 1handed Twohander - takes more than 10 hits of that in NG+, but he _never_ gets up.

But shadowplay produced shit instead of a video.

And I stand by it: The only reason Nameless King is the hardest boss is because of the ridiculous hitbox of his bird. Even my Zweih?nder while the model clearly goes through it keeps missing the damn thing.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
This is the post where I post a video of me stun-locking Havel with the fully charged strong attack on the 1handed Twohander - takes more than 10 hits of that in NG+, but he _never_ gets up.

And I stand by it: The only reason Nameless King is the hardest boss is because of the ridiculous hitbox of his bird. Even my Zweih?nder while the model clearly goes through it keeps missing the damn thing.
The dragon was super easy. That was definitely not the hard phase of the fight

Ritley

Karazhan Raider

The dragon was super easy. That was definitely not the hard phase of the fight

Terial

Trakanon Raider
Dragon was not too bad, the fights that took me the longest though as once the dragon was down, I killed the rider in the 2nd half with arrows.... he never hit me
smile.png

The area is so large you can strafe circle him with a few dodges here and there.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Dragon was not too bad, the fights that took me the longest though as once the dragon was down, I killed the rider in the 2nd half with arrows.... he never hit me
smile.png

The area is so large you can strafe circle him with a few dodges here and there.
Yeah, I guess that's an option. He was a bitch as a pure melee character though.