Dark Souls 3

Heian

Molten Core Raider
That is a great news. I just hope it won't affect the durability of the weapons. I will admit after getting used to it I really liked to have 1-2 spare weapons just in case.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
I vaguely recall an article where they admit that they weren't giving the PC port its due attention and will be using a quality third party (instead of budget shitlord third party) to assist with the porting this time around.

Obviously that doesn't guarantee anything, but acceptance is the first step to moving towards a solution.

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
Finally upgrading our PC.....my lazy ass bought a base model HP Phoenix Envy. I7 12gb ram gtx 745 w 4gb ram (i know its not top end) and 2tb 7200 rpm hd. Im not really planning on doing much hardcore gaming, but do you think that's specced well enough to make this game worth getting on PC instead of ps4? Im getting it either way, but would love enhanced visuals if i had the power to run it smoothly.

Breakarms_sl

shitlord
The Dark Souls 2 PC port was worlds better than Dark Souls 1. The only way that DS3 port will suck is if they shitcanned all their talent, which isn't out of the realm of possibility.

DoctorSpooge_sl

shitlord
Nah, I can wait another month, as my first encounter with the Fume Knight was a mere hour ago.

Motherfucker is CRAZY hard because Bloodborne weaned me off shields - they just feel weird now - so I've learned to roll, but the Fume Knight has an expansive moveset and you've got far less than a second to determine which direction and what weapon he'll swing, and how quickly.

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
I have the same probem with DS2 the fast pace of Bloodborne makes the fighting 100x better, go back to DS2 and it's like mehhh I don't even wanna play..

Maybe a bloodborne type set will show up in DS3, we know there is a ring you can buy that gives rally skill.

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
So jealous Column......I was thinking about doing the same thing, but a non-English menu scares me.

Edit: Column, not Convo

Njals

<Bronze Donator>
Nah, I can wait another month, as my first encounter with the Fume Knight was a mere hour ago.

Motherfucker is CRAZY hard because Bloodborne weaned me off shields - they just feel weird now - so I've learned to roll, but the Fume Knight has an expansive moveset and you've got far less than a second to determine which direction and what weapon he'll swing, and how quickly.
Fume is brutal. If you find phase 2 easier to dodge then phase 1 you can wear Velstat's helm and instantly get him to drop his short sword on zone in. Another option if you have the strength and carry weight allowance is the gyrm shield which I think is a 100% physicial and fire reduction tower shield with minimal stamina loss on blocks. The frustration is worth it though because the item you get after beating him is so overpowered for any sort of casting build and it unlocks a memory that lets you fight another boss plus the fume ultra great sword from his soul is just ridiculous fun to use if you have a strength build.

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
Tempted to buy the Japanese edition on PSN like Column did. Releases the day I get 5 days off for Easter.

Would do it in a heartbeat for the PC since it would probably be possible to mod in English text later, but waiting until it is released so I can see what is and isn't in English first. Kind of sucks not being able to understand any of the subtle lore which I love.

Wish the Asian version (English text included) also released early.

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
Agreed.....if the Korean version was released early with English like Demons souls I'd buy it in a heartbeat. Just hope the world size is close to Dark Souls II. Bloodborne seemed a bit small to me

DoctorSpooge_sl

shitlord
Agreed.....if the Korean version was released early with English like Demons souls I'd buy it in a heartbeat. Just hope the world size is close to Dark Souls II. Bloodborne seemed a bit small to me
Agreed. I'd love the gameplay and world size of II, the atmosphere of Demon's and the level design of Dark Souls 1.