Dark Souls Boardgame

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Phoenix Prime_sl

shitlord
alert icon

Wasn't sure where else to put this so I'm gonna put it here. Been following this for a week and it's popularity has exploded like crazy. It was fully funded in under 3 minutes I think I read somewhere. The miniatures they have for it looks amazing and with just the one pledge level you get pretty much everything other than the larger miniatures and the retailer incentives.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Roll the dice... Pick a card...

"You die. Game over"

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
It's in the board game thread. Anyways, looks cool. I backed it, hope it gets to 4 mil as that's what they have planned stretch goals to. Looks like it's going to be a ton of content.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I wonder what the specific terms of their licensing deal is with BANDAI.

I don't know these guys so I could be 100% off base, but it'd crack me up if BANDAI knew this would be hugely successful and created a ghost company to make a kick starter.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I wonder what the specific terms of their licensing deal is with BANDAI.

I don't know these guys so I could be 100% off base, but it'd crack me up if BANDAI knew this would be hugely successful and created a ghost company to make a kick starter.
Well SFG has had at least one other successful kick started game in the past. Maybe they contracted them to do it, but from reading the comments it sounds like it was SFGs idea and they pitched / partnered for it.