Dark Winds

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
4.00 star(s) Rating: 4.00/5 1 Vote
Title: Dark Winds

Genre: Crime, Drama

First aired: 2022-06-12

Creator: Graham Roland

Cast: Zahn McClarnon, Kiowa Gordon, Jessica Matten, Rainn Wilson, Noah Emmerich, Eugene Brave Rock, Elva Guerra, Deanna Taushi Allison, Jeremiah Bitsui

Overview: This psychological thriller follows two Navajo police officers, Leephorn and Chee, in the 1970s Southwest as their search for clues in a grisly double murder case forces them to challenge their own spiritual beliefs and come to terms with the trauma of their pasts.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
I am guessing I am the only one watching this since there was no thread. It's set in the 70s on the res in New Mexico. It's about the FBI following a bank robbery case that crosses with some murders on the res. Zahn McClarnon has been great in a lot of these shows, Longmire etc.

Has some native supernatural mysticism and a bit of is this really happening or are they letting things go to their head.

I am enjoying it quite a lot. Fairly solid little show. Some twists and turns are being revealed lately. 87% with fans on RT.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I watched Season 1. Looking forward to Season 2. I was watching Reservation Dogs and Longmire at the same time and it's pretty funny to see all the same actors but I guess there's not that many Native Americans in Hollywood.

• 1Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I watched Season 1. Looking forward to Season 2. I was watching Reservation Dogs and Longmire at the same time and it's pretty funny to see all the same actors but I guess there's not that many Native Americans in Hollywood.

I had the same thought. The cop in res dogs and dark winds kinda fucked with me for a while. Wait, how am I supposed to believe him as a badass cop now after being a wish.com barney fife for multiple season?

• 1Like

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Ok, Haus Haus whatever you say buddy
You have summoned the incorrect member of the council. But I will stand by Hoss Hoss , you're all essentially interchangeable with the variance being in the particular angles of bad your teeth are.

• 2Double Worf
  • 1Picard
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
I really like this show but it won't be for everyone.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users
TV show information provided by The Movie Database