Darkfall Unholy Wars

Yukiri_sl

shitlord
Im hoping for the best but expecting one big unbalanced, unfinished clusterfuck of epic proportions. That said I still plan to pick it up at launch, whenever that may be. Im really hoping for a similar political pvp sandbox to what I enjoyed from UO (and didnt get from Tera). If this pans out the way players hope, any headstart at leveling skills will be worth it no matter how broken at launch things may be.

Blackyce

Silver Knight of the Realm
Im hoping for the best but expecting one big unbalanced, unfinished clusterfuck of epic proportions. That said I still plan to pick it up at launch, whenever that may be. Im really hoping for a similar political pvp sandbox to what I enjoyed from UO (and didnt get from Tera). If this pans out the way players hope, any headstart at leveling skills will be worth it no matter how broken at launch things may be.
You mean just the same as EU1 launch day?

Yukiri_sl

shitlord
I didnt play Darkfall 1.0, but i remember trying to buy the game at launch, the rush to get one of the limited keys per day or something like that. After a few days I just said fuck it.

So yeah, just like that
tongue.png

tongue.png

tongue.png

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So I was reading where Tom Shaw(DF dev) basically said the game is being rushed and isn't ready on his Facebook Friday. Tasos potty smacked him and he apologized then the thread was deleted.. Fun!

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Well no update today.. Figured maybe they would since they mentioned trying to get the preorder up today..

Swizzy_sl

shitlord
I will be playing with people from PRX and Sick Bastards which was an original clan in DFO, so if you have any questions feel free to send me a message or let me know you're interested and I'll send you some info.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
Multiple servers at launch? Seems like rolling on the same one as prx makes sense. Let us know the choice.

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Still on the fence about this. It sounds good but hype is cheap. Keep us updated, if you all like it then I'll give it a shot.

Strifen

Molten Core Raider
I really want this game to be good, so much potential here.

I'll be picking it up but I don't see it coming out this year anyhow, especially now with holidays coming up people are going to be taking vacations.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yea it's crazy lol... This company has terrible customer relations. If they didn't mention the preorder thing for Monday, I would understand but to miss that goal and remain silent seems to have pissed some of the community off. Lol

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
They're on the right track to have an even worse launch than the original Darkfall. At this point I'd rather they just push back the release than try to salvage this shit as it will obviously be a disaster if they try to release as expected. No predl, no preorder, support shit still not done AND the game is going to have a larger initial playerbase most likely if only because of steam.

Ericisme_sl

shitlord
New poster here, long time FOH Creeper. I used to play DF1 and if anyone is getting a guild running send me some info i'd be down to join up!

Flake

Golden Knight of the Realm
What a bunch of banana heads. Same shit happened with the original release *sigh*

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I really want to try this game..but at this point I'm kind of on the fence now. Just because I think it might be a disaster at launch. I'm not sure what these knuckleheads are thinking.