Dating minors

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
It's in the grownup section. The actual question was about what I expected. I didn't expect to see so many people so disappointed that it wasn't about deathwalker sam type pedophilia shit.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I think the conclusion we have come to here is that bytes bytes should definitely NOT come to the USA for his sex tourism vacation. Stick to Thailand or the Philippines.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
I've seen people state that various iterations of suffragettes lobbied for age of consent, marriage, labor, and alcohol regulations as an effort to steer young fertile women away from men. IIRC, the idea was: since these women were economically and socially worthless, or just barren, they deserved to have government redirecting male support in their direction.

Apparently the result was regulations were often worded in ways which didn't protect young men. Gay men and straight women alike could openly exploit boys. Employers and government as well.

I have no idea how accurate any of that is. But if you're thinking about exchanging nude chats with available teens in your area or maybe just looking to staff your compound with Venezuelan bang maids, be wary of

( ( ( THE ETERNAL SPINSTER ) ) )​

and her government.

5b832af61a16b43abab85d59e60998d6.jpg
M3RHum7.jpg

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Apparently the result was regulations were often worded in ways which didn't protect young men. Gay men and straight women alike could openly exploit boys. Employers and government as well.

I have heard that too, but I never bothered to confirm it. Supposedly some laws were so poorly written than if an adult woman had sex with an underaged boy, the boy was the only one who could be charged with statutory rape. Just think how that would change the teachers fucking students epidemic.

• 1Like

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
heh.

i didn't know what i was missing, i sucked with girls when i was in HS (shy, nerd, bookworm) so never went on a date until -my wife-ie was still the big V.

we had a rough patch ~6yrs in and i dated another girl for a month or two and we did have sex. but after breaking up with her, my "ex" and i started talking then dating again.

now... after cough cough, 23yrs of marriage we have sex ~3-5 times a week. so ultimately big loss.

• 1Worf

Haus

<Silver Donator>
I didn't see this specifically mentioned yet. But in many states the "He's 19 and graduated and she's 16" is covered by what's called the "Romeo and Juliet" clause which allows for it if both people are under 21 and not more then 3 years apart IIRC. I knew someone who had to play that card back in the day after high school because his girlfriends parents were "waiting" for him to turn 18 because they didn't like him. heh Ah trailer park legal drama!

I wish we had clauses to cover all the things in Romeo and Juliet... like "he doesn't like me dating this girl, so I killed him".