Dave the Diver

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm

Anyone playing this? Missed the summer sale but might get it at normal price, looks fun and getting some good reviews.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
I hated it, well I hated the delivering sushi part. You are a fat fuck that gets winded walking 5 feet at 1 MPH. The exploration/diving part is cool though.

Last edited:
  • 4Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I'll try this. Ultra casual games I don't need to really find time for are good.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
This game is absolutely amazing. My kid loves it. She can do the underwater okay but makes me do the sushi bar as she doesn't really understand the principle of it.

Dunno why you bitch about the sushi bar part it's like 5 minutes at a time max.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Father Daughter binging we got to the mermaid city. She seems to be unable to tell the difference between the dolphin and the reef shark for the moment which is lol. As she likes rescuing the pink dolphin then gets mad when the shark attacks her and keeps asking the TV "where is the pink dolphin! stop hitting me!" But she can tell the bigger shark is clearly a shark so IDK. She is good at avoiding the dangerous fish but I have to do any of the harder enemies for her.

I got CohhCarnage as one of my kitchen staff which made me laugh. I like Duff and the cutscenes are funny and engaging enough for a 4 year old to like them. I do need to figure out how to raise my tastymeter because I need gold status at the bar quick.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Tholan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Playing this while I wait for my Factorio's trains.
It's pretty refreshing, relaxing and I dig the old 8-bit mixed with more modern graphism.
got my 20$ of fun already, but I can't wait to dive again.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Aazrael

Bought it yesterday, its like the perfect Steam deck game and really fun.

spronk

FPS noob
fantastic game to play on a steam deck, i was out of country for 6 weeks (weddings, tokyo disneyland family trip etc) and had my steam deck with me and played 100+ hours of dave the diver on it while waiting for transportation or stuck in lounges and amazing game and runs awesome on a deck.

if you love rogue-lite type games (hades slay the spire etc) and have a deck this is a fantastic game to play on it, especially since you can suspend anytime without a problem and even then gaming sessions between "proper" saves tend to be fairly short, usually 30-45 mins.

• 1Solidarity

Aazrael

fantastic game to play on a steam deck, i was out of country for 6 weeks (weddings, tokyo disneyland family trip etc) and had my steam deck with me and played 100+ hours of dave the diver on it while waiting for transportation or stuck in lounges and amazing game and runs awesome on a deck.

if you love rogue-lite type games (hades slay the spire etc) and have a deck this is a fantastic game to play on it, especially since you can suspend anytime without a problem and even then gaming sessions between "proper" saves tend to be fairly short, usually 30-45 mins.
Yea I enjoyed every moment of this game. One of my favourite games I've played and I am still looking for something similar with the "pixel graphic".

• 1Solidarity

Enob

Golden Knight of the Realm
The Switch port was launched a few months ago as well. Great game, even better portable.

• 1Like

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Been mucking about a bit with it, haven't gotten far. Enjoy the diving part, but the sushi bar shit is a bit meh. Worth buying on sale if you like casual games though.

• 1Like

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
Been mucking about a bit with it, haven't gotten far. Enjoy the diving part, but the sushi bar shit is a bit meh. Worth buying on sale if you like casual games though.

Once you hire staff, You can basically sit around and like.. grind wasabi. It's how you can make like 10k in a night. Then the game expands more and more.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users