DayZ, Arma2, Arma3

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
I JUST started playing DayZ and Miscreated because of an Australian youtuber named Stimpee. I am going to play Rust for the first time soon. Bought new headphones with a decent microphone too.

I needed anger management and I figure this is a good start. If I can work on raging at pixels maybe it will help in real life.

If not I hope to troll a bunch of people along the way.

Trollocaust

Lord Nagafen Raider
I clearly have too much stuff hoarded for a solo player. If anyone is still playing DayZ on official 1st person servers let me know, I can spare a few guns and nvgs.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Those exist? Holy shit.

Is the game still a million miles away from the arma2 mod, and the additional mods of epoch and overwatch (overpoch)?

Trollocaust

Lord Nagafen Raider
Those exist? Holy shit.

Is the game still a million miles away from the arma2 mod, and the additional mods of epoch and overwatch (overpoch)?

It's closer than it used to be, I guess. Vehicles are a thing now, base building - even though ghosting makes it kind of pointless to be fair.

And yeah 1PP only servers do exist. Separate hive than the 3PP enabled ones.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
1588085778708.png

Get fucked, Bohemia

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
So I am having a lot of fun with this game.

While it is still a little rough, it has an Arma2 Dayz Overpoch feel to it.

Wide selection of weapons, easy access to starter weapons to defend your self with from the get go. No ranged optics, so all gun battles are around 100m or less.

Shotguns are devastating in close range.

The game has roving AI (scavs) which can range from militia to full armed military ai. As well as AI controlled missions with difficulty levels and loot to boot.

When they open up the map further, they are gonna have to introduce some form of transportation. Running simulators are boring as shit.

I do recommend this for anyone that liked the old Arma2 Dayz and its other mods. This is much closer to that than what standalone ever was.

Cybsled

Base building and the gold economy made the old epoch/etc mods. The new ones lack that element

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Those were some good times. I felt like Israel the way we were in perpetual combat for days at a time.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Anyone still play DayZ? No idea why but I started it back up again and have been actually having a decent time with it. Just got the expansion area and am only a few hours into it, but it feels a bit more "alive" than I seem to remember this game being.

Cybsled

I picked it up, but cyberpunk side tracked me. I died of starvation on the new modded map lol

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
I picked it up, but cyberpunk side tracked me. I died of starvation on the new modded map lol
I must have just gotten incredibly lucky. Came across a farm with full tomato, pumpkin and zucchini plants along with a dry bag stash of canned goods. I was reading that food is the biggest issue in the new map.

Cybsled

Ya, I spawned down near the port area. There was like zero food or animals I could find. I found a fuckton of guns at the hospital right next to it, though