DC Universe (Batman vs Superman thread).

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
Superman vs the elite is one of the best DC animated movies. It's an excellent superman story.

sliverstorm

Trakanon Raider
think will probably get origin stuff from flashbacks, but don't know if gunn does that, but he has posted superman for all seasons is major influence for the story

Jonathan Kent tells the story of how his boy, Clark, grew from the young boy down on the farm into the young man desiring to see the world. Ma & Pa Kent fear the power growing within young Clark while Clark, himself, questions his role in life and among humanity. We see the origins of a man who feels the weight of responsibility that comes with such great power.

rumored to also take from, superman what so funny about truth justice and the amercian way which was made into superman vs the elite

View attachment 517993

but instead of the elite will be the authority

with the authority getting their own movie and being the main conflict for at least first half of volume 1 of the new dcu
This is a pretty great idea given that What's So Funny About Truth, Justice & the American Way was more or less a real-life response to The Authority in the first place. Would probably make my top 5 Superman stories of all time.

Also has one of my favorite panels--stuck with me for over two decades since I first saw it. Would love to see this on the big screen:
1709701409740.png

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Suddenly I am considering becoming a Hawkgirl fan.

Gunn stacked it with Latinas rather than black women to fill the award show eligibility diversity requirement.

He's got my attention.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob

"superman, he also needs to get his dick wet! thats fundamentally superman!!"

• 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole

"superman, he also needs to get his dick wet! thats fundamentally superman!!"
More proof that Zack Snyder is an incompetent hack. Batman's refusal to kill is the central defining trait of the character, especially when his refusal to kill Joker (and even going to absurd lengths to save his life at times) has resulted in the deaths of so many innocent people and caused so much misery to the various characters of the "Bat-family" over the years and reboots.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Goatface

engineer
1710596272272.png

even if pre-cgi, she looks sorta blah

Screenshot_20240316_093958.png

think her history was brought up before around supergirl, she has written like 1-2 plays and a short film
1710596555985.png

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Dammit, I didn't pay attention to which thread I was in and I just assumed it was that huge white dude from Prometheus.