DC's Legends of Tomorrow

Haus

<Silver Donator>
I loved the meta-reference in this last episode. With the "missed calls" and "hard pass".

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Haus

<Silver Donator>
I'm not so secretly hoping that next year's Crisis on Infinite Earths crossover stays true to it's comic origins and she goes out then.

• 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I'm not so secretly hoping that next year's Crisis on Infinite Earths crossover stays true to it's comic origins and she goes out then.

I've been thinking that they are gonna use Crisis to put Supergirl on the same Earth as the rest of the Arrowverse. She was only on another Earth because it started on a different channel.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
I've been thinking that they are gonna use Crisis to put Supergirl on the same Earth as the rest of the Arrowverse. She was only on another Earth because it started on a different channel.

This was my original theory as well. But hearing about how many of the shows are flagging in ratings, and Supergirl is, IIRC, the most expensive special effects budget, she might be on the chopping block and it would make a comic appropriate send off.

Then worse to worse the Monitor tucks her into the pocket universe (I believe in the original Superboy Prime ended up there) in case she's needed later.

• 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
This was my original theory as well. But hearing about how many of the shows are flagging in ratings, and Supergirl is, IIRC, the most expensive special effects budget, she might be on the chopping block and it would make a comic appropriate send off.
Then worse to worse the Monitor tucks her into the pocket universe (I believe in the original Superboy Prime ended up there) in case she's needed later.

The outrage over a Supergirl cancellation will be delicious though. I actually kind of enjoyed the show but the last season leading into this one they have been balls deep into all the SJW shit. It's a shame really cuz the show had promise and Mellisa Benoist is easy on the eyes.

Edit: Also I think it's going to be Amell leaving soon. That's the feeling you get from his deal with the Monitor.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
It's good to see this show didn't try to veer back into any semblance of taking itself seriously... Now to get them in the crossover with Superman and Lois.

Although I will also give credit that this season of the Flash has been almost bearable as well.

Cybsled

It didn't, but now you have Doom Patrol and Peacemaker and the Harley Quinn cartoon which sort of fill the same niche

Qhue

Trump's Staff
I stopped watching the Arrow verse shows other than the annual crossover a couple years ago so this doesn't come as a surprise to me.

It's not to say I didn't enjoy it, but it wasn't must-see to me and subsequently I got to a point where the current run made no sense and so I never bothered to catch up.