Dead End (Amazon Prime)

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Ok. You all have to see this movie.

Dead End (2003) - IMDb

I was literally laughing my ass off on a continual basis for the entire thing last night.

I am not going to say anything about it - Go in Dark. Watch and laugh.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Ok, I'll watch it tonight. I hope it is as good as you say it is. And by good I'm assuming you mean so bad it is good. I was in at Ray Wise though, love him.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Ok, I'll watch it tonight. I hope it is as good as you say it is. And by good I'm assuming you mean so bad it is good. I was in at Ray Wise though, love him.
Yep so absolutely bad it's good, and quite honestly, I couldn't tell if it was purposeful or not which made it all the better. Report back after you watch!

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Ugh, my brain.

I don't think it was supposed to be bad, I think it was actually supposed to be witty and somewhat serious. Which does make it terribly bad, because it was neither of those things.

I didn't laugh like you did, although my eyes practically rolled out of my head many times. Of course I figured out the twist halfway through, but that just made it even worse I think.

I don't know, I can't really recommend that anyone watch it even from a hilariously bad perspective, but if you like that sort of thing, then go ahead and watch. It is definitely terrible.

Ok I take it back, I did laugh my ass off at the baby carriage scene. That was so inappropriate and badly timed for the characters in the movie that it was ridiculous to watch.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Ugh, my brain.

I don't think it was supposed to be bad, I think it was actually supposed to be witty and somewhat serious. Which does make it terribly bad, because it was neither of those things.

I didn't laugh like you did, although my eyes practically rolled out of my head many times. Of course I figured out the twist halfway through, but that just made it even worse I think.

I don't know, I can't really recommend that anyone watch it even from a hilariously bad perspective, but if you like that sort of thing, then go ahead and watch. It is definitely terrible.

Ok I take it back, I did laugh my ass off at the baby carriage scene. That was so inappropriate and badly timed for the characters in the movie that it was ridiculous to watch.
Did you like the evil dead? Maybe I was just in a weird mood last night when watching it, but I couldn't stop laughing at how hilariously bad it was.

Brodhi

I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.
<Donor>
You know this was actually pretty good for what it was.

Heriotze

<Gold Donor>
Ok. You all have to see this movie.

Dead End (2003) - IMDb

I was literally laughing my ass off on a continual basis for the entire thing last night.

I am not going to say anything about it - Go in Dark. Watch and laugh.
I had the same reaction to this movie about 9 years ago. I got just about everyone that I knew into watching this. If I remember correctly the son is an especially great actor.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I loved Evil Dead, as evidenced by my avatar.

I don't know, maybe I wasn't in the right mood or something, or maybe I was expecting too much. It definitely is a hilariously bad movie, I guess it just didn't hit me as much as it did you. It was on that borderline where it was probably trying to be serious and deep, but a few things (like the son) were just so horribly bad that you can't be sure.

I'm not sorry that I watched it or annoyed that you suggested it, because I've watched far worse in my day, trust me. And I knew what you were getting at by suggesting it, so it isn't like I was expecting to love it, or hate it so much I loved it, etc. It just didn't work as well for me is all.

Some titties would have been appreciated though, that's for damn sure! I mourn the loss of gratuitous titties.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
I loved Evil Dead, as evidenced by my avatar.

I don't know, maybe I wasn't in the right mood or something, or maybe I was expecting too much. It definitely is a hilariously bad movie, I guess it just didn't hit me as much as it did you. It was on that borderline where it was probably trying to be serious and deep, but a few things (like the son) were just so horribly bad that you can't be sure.

I'm not sorry that I watched it or annoyed that you suggested it, because I've watched far worse in my day, trust me. And I knew what you were getting at by suggesting it, so it isn't like I was expecting to love it, or hate it so much I loved it, etc. It just didn't work as well for me is all.

Some titties would have been appreciated though, that's for damn sure! I mourn the loss of gratuitous titties.
Haha! I felt the one way with the woman in white. I mean come on
smile.png
Aside from a playboy poster on a tree or whatever that son was using for stroking the salami, there wasn't much.