Dead Ringers

kroenen

Regimen Morum
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Dead Ringers

Genre: Drama, Mystery

First aired: 2023-04-20

Creator: Alice Birch

Cast: Rachel Weisz, Emily Meade, Jennean Farmer, Poppy Liu, Aaron Dean Eisenberg, Gabi Carrubba, Tia Barr, Jennifer Ehle, Christina Brucato, Michael Chernus, Britne Oldford

Overview: Elliot and Beverly Mantle are twins who share everything: Drugs, lovers, and an unapologetic desire to do whatever it takes—including pushing the boundaries on medical ethics—in an effort to challenge antiquated practices and bring women’s healthcare to the forefront. A modern take on David Cronenberg’s 1988 thriller.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I don't think I've ever seen a more nonsensical and uncompelling trailer in my life.

kroenen

Regimen Morum
I don't think I've ever seen a more nonsensical and uncompelling trailer in my life.

Yeah, it's really weird, feels more like a Sisters comedy to me. It's supposed to be a a psychological thriller series based on the 1988 film of the same name by David Cronenberg.

Here is the original movie trailer for reference:

bolok

Trakanon Raider
I'm well aware of the Cronenberg movie. It's actually quite good! That trailer is so tone deaf to the source material, it's actually offensive.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
saw a lot of muh women in the trailer, complete with cigar smoking...

Didn't see a lot of other themes. Pass. I gave it a chance and was willing to deal with the commentary up until the montage of the cigar smoking.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database