Dead Snow 2: Red vs. Dead

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
So apparently this is out on video today. First one was a fun Netflix watch, and this one looks even more goofy:

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
If you enjoyed the first one, this one was pretty good, but in a different way. No more "teens in a cabin acting horny and stupid" unfortunately.

The only issue I had with it was the version I had (has been on torrents for awhile) the subtitles were absolute junk. It said they were provided by the Swedish Teletype Service or some shit, so that might explain it, but they were really, really shitty. To the extent that the parts in English weren't even subtitled correctly. Someone would say "Fuck" and it would say "Shit" at the bottom of the screen. How do you mess up the English translations??

rasstapp_sl

shitlord
If you enjoyed the first one, this one was pretty good, but in a different way. No more "teens in a cabin acting horny and stupid" unfortunately.

The only issue I had with it was the version I had (has been on torrents for awhile) the subtitles were absolute junk. It said they were provided by the Swedish Teletype Service or some shit, so that might explain it, but they were really, really shitty. To the extent that the parts in English weren't even subtitled correctly. Someone would say "Fuck" and it would say "Shit" at the bottom of the screen. How do you mess up the English translations??
Fuckin' swedes
tongue.png