Deadlock (New game from Steam - unannounced)

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Looks like there is a new game from Valve that is some kind of hero shooter that is a mix between Overwatch and Moba games or soemthing. Some footage was leaked today, get to speculating nerds.

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
I was just saying today that what the world really needs is another hero shooter. What would be even better is if it had some kind of battle royale slant to it.

• 5Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Hekotat

I was just saying today that what the world really needs is another hero shooter. What would be even better is if it had some kind of battle royale slant to it.

I 100% agree but valve really hasn't failed yet. I just hope it's fun and not a dick smashing fest.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Card games aren't video games to me.
Ok well it was a piece of software where you play a game make by Valve.

1000001549.gif

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Hard pass.

I don't need another hero shooter, or any hero shooter for that matter.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Hekotat

Hard pass.

I don't like mobas but I figure some people would, I'm very tired of Hero shooters because there isn't a way to balance them.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Hard pass.

Apparently Valve and Blizzard both want to be known as a gaming company that waits until a fad is well and truly exhausted to come out with a AAA failure in a dead genre?

Penance

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Where are the ctf hero shooters aka the real TF2.

CTF and arena shooters in general with mix mode rank ladder is so ripe for the taking but we live in fornite land with turbo zoomer losers

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Where are the ctf hero shooters aka the real TF2.

CTF and arena shooters in general with mix mode rank ladder is so ripe for the taking but we live in fornite land with turbo zoomer losers

Everyone has to have "classes" and rotating weapons and shit. As if original Quake CTF was not the pinnacle of team vs team PVP.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users