Deadly Class

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

elidib

Vyemm Raider
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Deadly Class

Genre: Drama

First aired: 2019-01-19

Creator: Anthony Russo, Joe Russo

Cast: Benedict Wong, Benjamin Wadsworth, Lana Condor, Liam James, Taylor Hickson, Luke Tennie, Michel Duval, María Gabriela de Faría

Overview: Follow a disillusioned teen recruited into a storied high school for assassins. Maintaining his moral code while surviving a ruthless curriculum, vicious social cliques, and his own adolescent uncertainties may prove fatal.

elidib

Vyemm Raider

The pilot released early.

I watched it but wasn't very impressed... it's way too angsty and edgy, the stereotypes are ridiculous charicatures of actual people, and the "twists" were lame.
I thought it was mediocre at best, but not completely unwatchable.

Really undecided whether I will keep watching or not.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
I also gave up on trailer; Sex Education seems better

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
it's way too angsty and edgy, the stereotypes are ridiculous charicatures of actual people, and the "twists" were lame.

I thought along the same lines, then I realized it is kind of like John Hughes' movies from the Mid-80's, and it seems appropriate for this show set in the 80's.

3rd episode in, and I like it well enough. The music has been great.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
A) I agree that as someone who came of age in the 80's I couldn't be more happy about that soundtrack so far...
B) Also agree that at least 2 episodes in (haven't watched 3rd yet) and it seems solidly entertaining.
C) This is SyFy, so you can expect it to be great and canned after 1 or 2 seasons.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database