Deadpool & Wolverine

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
It was so awful it literally killed people.

lmao "inadequate workplace"

They brought in a second-choice diversity hire stuntwoman who wasn't fit for the job (after the first choice diversity hire wasnt fit for the job either) and then sent her out to attempt the stunt despite her crashing repeatedly in practice runs and being warned that she wasn't fit for the job. Because employing someone who can actually do the job without dying is sexist and racist.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Obviously if it was a DEI hire I would guess Dominos character. NM just played some random character I guess

Double edit - She was dominos SD, what I don't get is they say not wearing a helmet ect violated safety rules, don't they always film this shit with no helmet?

Last edited:

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Juggernaut isn't a mutant, should have had an infinity stone if anything

The fat kid was awful, worse in Christmas Chronicles 2

Unrelated, paused the show to go somewhere and caught this sexy expression:
20240426_231835.jpg

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Nothing is confirmed but a lot of talk that wolverine will put on the classic cowl which would be awesome

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Wait, what? I thought Jug has been a X-men villain for 40+ years.
I will quote Google.

In the mainstream comics, the Juggernaut is not a mutant and gains his power from the mystical Cyttorak Ruby. He is only a mutant in the Ultimate universe.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
I will quote Google.

In the mainstream comics, the Juggernaut is not a mutant and gains his power from the mystical Cyttorak Ruby. He is only a mutant in the Ultimate universe.
He was one of my most played characters in Marvel Heroes. The Cyttorak Ruby or some sort of unique drop if I'm not mistaken. He had such great, hilarious lines. Such a fucking amazing game.

Miss that shit.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I even did a quick search on google after posting, to see how old the character was (older than I thought) and the quick glance at the wiki bio failed me:

2024-04-27 10.26.03 en.wikipedia.org 8260f540f2db.png

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
He was one of my most played characters in Marvel Heroes. The Cyttorak Ruby or some sort of unique drop if I'm not mistaken. He had such great, hilarious lines. Such a fucking amazing game.

Miss that shit.
One of the few games I wish would get a fully functional emulator going.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
One of the few games I wish would get a fully functional emulator going.
I thought somebody had posted something not too long ago that some group was trying to make it happen, but it doesn't sound like there's a lot of updates or news. What sucks though is even if you got the emulator up and running, they were doing such a great job of constantly adding new content and characters to play, you wouldn't be getting that. I'm still baffled as to why it just completely went under.

At the time before it shut down I think I had myself and three or four other buddies all playing it religiously, or at least firing it back up every other month or something. It was just such a fun game.

I guess there's always a city of heroes though, and that emulator community seems to be doing a lot to make new content and try to keep the game fresh, although there are two different animals.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
I thought somebody had posted something not too long ago that some group was trying to make it happen, but it doesn't sound like there's a lot of updates or news. What sucks though is even if you got the emulator up and running, they were doing such a great job of constantly adding new content and characters to play, you wouldn't be getting that. I'm still baffled as to why it just completely went under.

At the time before it shut down I think I had myself and three or four other buddies all playing it religiously, or at least firing it back up every other month or something. It was just such a fun game.

I guess there's always a city of heroes though, and that emulator community seems to be doing a lot to make new content and try to keep the game fresh, although there are two different animals.
Disney pulled the plug on the license when it came time to renew.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Disney pulled the plug on the license when it came time to renew.
They pulled the plug because Brevik left and the dude who replaced him was an incompetent moron and a sex creep who ran the game and studio into the ground. The studio was in complete disarray from people quitting amidst Dohrmann's mismanagement and the accusations of him harassing people and it came to a head in October when they failed to deliver both a Halloween event and a Thor: Ragnarok event. Disney yanking the license was just a mercy-killing.

• 3Like
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 3 users

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Wait, what? I thought Jug has been a X-men villain for 40+ years.
He was an Indiana Jones type until he found a gem that gave him power at cost of empathy.

So like, could do that, but since infinity stones were a thing that could've been a neat interpretation

Also
prof x brother in movie 2
Prof x sister in movie 3

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user