Dear Kanye

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
STFU!

rrr_img_90192.jpg

Sarg_sl

shitlord
Well, lets give it to Kanye, he knows what a real artist is, being one himself clearly from his impressive talent at freestyle.

or just skip to about 1:15

Haus

<Silver Donator>
This is the man who has fans that tweet things like this...
tumblr_inline_nhm0bhVKMj1t7dpx0.png

What exactly are we expecting?

Zhavric

Molten Core Raider
Freestyle? I'll show you what fucking freestyle sounds like from someone with talent...

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Awards for music is bullshit anyways. There's too much good music being created these days by relatively unknown people.

chorboy

Silver Knight of the Realm
Pretty sure my beautiful dark twisted fantasy is one of the best albums every created, but ok.

Vidav

Lord Nagafen Raider
Pretty sure my beautiful dark twisted fantasy is one of the best albums every created, but ok.
"What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it."

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
beautiful dark twisted fantasy is indeed one of the best records of the last 10 years.

Trollocaust

Lord Nagafen Raider
We're talking about the guy who stole the mic from Taylor Swift at the VMA awards and whos ego far outweights his musical ability?! Hes like the black Justin Bieber.