Deathloop (PC, PS5) (Bethesda)

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
It's pretty good.

Can't imagine why anyone would give it a 10 except trying to score woke points. Don't remember it ever coming up or anything woke outside of them just happening to be black so really didn't bother me.

It's basically Dishonored meets Groundhog Day

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
This game rocks. I actually didn't like Prey all that much and consider Dishonored 2 to be Arkane's best new imsim (obviously excluding Arx Fatalis), and I'd put this right behind it. The PvP invasion system works so much better in this game than it ever did in the Dark Souls games because of just how many different ways there are to approach killing the other player. I think the narrative gets weak by the end but I really enjoyed the characters and the gameplay all the way through.

The time loop part of this game is something that works really well for an Arkane imsim. If you were like me, you reloaded Dishonored saves multiple times to see how many ways you could eliminate targets. Deathloop rewards you for doing that naturally through the course of the game. It's genius.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I just assumed this game was shitty because the trailers looked terrible, but I guess I might as well try it if it's on Gamepass.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
This game isn't bad. If you like Dishonored or Bioshock you should definitely play it.