Deathwalker Plans 26 Boxing WoW

Ok whats the problem:

288a. (a) Oral copulation is the act of copulating the mouth of one
person with the sexual organ or anus of another person.
(b) (1) Except as provided in Section 288, any person who
participates in an act of oral copulation with another person who is
under 18 years of age shall be punished by imprisonment in the state
prison, or in a county jail for a period of not more than one year.
(2) Except as provided in Section 288, any person over the age of
21 years who participates in an act of oral copulation with another
person who is under 16 years of age is guilty of a felony.

There is nothing about force there.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Sam DeathWalker said:
ok its 288a(b)(1) and 288a(b)(2). Let me get a copy of what they said in 1984. This is why they dont allow offerders to go to the registry themselves.
I"m not sure you are reading it correctly. It isn"t saying you used drugs, that you sold her drugs, or anything like that. My guess is that they were using that, because they believed that you taking advantage of a drug addicted 15yo (she needs money, is desperate, you take ADVANTAGE of her addiction by offering her money). Just my guess there, turbo.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Sam DeathWalker said:
So your partner has never asked you to do anything or buy anything before she has sex with you. LOLOLOLOLOL
No, never. You buy them things to show yo care for them. Sex is not something to blackmail someone with in order to get "STUFFS". Maybe you"ve never experienced a loving relationship, but I"ve never had anyone demand I buy them anything in order to have sex.

If that"s all you"ve experienced, Sam...wow.

Flight

Molten Core Raider
Sam DeathWalker said:
So your partner has never asked you to do anything or buy anything before she has sex with you. LOLOLOLOLOL
No. You sick fuck. That"s just beyond your comprehension.

Actually, the 288a b 1 can be seen to be two places which is confusing. It looks like it"s talking about sex with minors. Two different occasions with the 15 year old and four times with the 17 year old.

You sick fuck.

There was no way I would have only gotten 3 months in jail if there was force .....

Nor would they have allowed me to appeal the constituaionality of the law; there is no right to use force against other people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam DeathWalker

No. You sick fuck. That"s just beyond your comprehension.

You are lying through your teeth. Ha Ha.

"Gee honey before we do anyting what about that new dishwasher."

"Well Id like to have sex now but I have so much housework to do can you help me?"

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Sam DeathWalker said:

"Well Id like to have sex now but I have so much housework to do can you help me?"
I was going to ask if you were serious...but I know you are. Sadly.

You mention dishwasher and housework...is that all you view women as? Classy, Sam, you"re like a man lost in time. It helps that you look like a caveman, as far as mental images go.

Flight you admit that you exploited your wife for sex knowing she has an IQ way way way below mine and is thus to stupid to reason correctly to determine if having sex with you is a wise or not?

You sick fuck.

Alcestis_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:

"Gee baby I don"t know can I have money for meth first before I blow you?"

No one belives that you guys are so fab that your women have sex with you and expect nothing out of it.

I tell you what here is the proof. Tell you wife you are quitting your job to go hang out at the Beach all day cause you are tired of working. See how much sex you get in a month.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL