Deathwalker Plans 26 Boxing WoW

glostylez_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:
Theory of cognitive development - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The formal operational period is the fourth and final of the periods of cognitive development in Piaget"s theory.[5] This stage, which follows the Concrete Operational stage, commences at around 11?15 years of age (puberty) and continues into adulthood.[5] I

There does not seem to be an additional stage of development after 15 ....
Did you read what you posted? Your reading comprehension is just as bad as everything else you do.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Awesome Sam! You managed to quote Wikipedia. You"re on par with Creationists at this point.

I wonder when that final stage completes? I bet it is around 20-25 years of age.

If we use your logic, 11 year olds have a fully functioning brain because that"s when the ENTERED into the final stage.

Now I wonder if Piagetian cognitive theory is ever challenged? Why don"t you go look that up as well. You are on your way to actually learning something!

Keep trying ace.

Alcestis_foh

shitlord
If you could do some math for me Sam, I"d appreciate it.

2009-1954 is what?

Spoiler Alert, click show to read:That"s the number ofyearsit"s been since Piaget published his thesis on cognitive development. Are you telling me that nothing has changed in that number of years?

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Wow. That"s pretty cool how you made a link in your post.

So tell me Sam, at what age does a person stop developing their cognitive ability?

Golbez_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:
Why Johnny Can"t Reason

15 1 68 31
16 1 68 31
16-17 3 66 31
17-18 1 65 34
ADULT 20 48 32

Only 31 percent of 15 years olds can "reason", but only 32 percent of adults can. And 68 percent of 15 year olds do something and only 48 percent of adults do the same.
Lets not forget the 15 year old that you raped happened to have a drug addiction. Is that the only 15 year old you could convince to have sex with you for money?

Humans by Era Average Lifespan at Birth
(years) Comment
Upper Paleolithic 33 At age 15: 39 (to age 54)[6][7]
Neolithic 20
Bronze Age[8] 18
Bronze age, Sweden[9] 40-60
Classical Greece[10] 20-30
Classical Rome[11] 20-30
Pre-Columbian North America[12] 25-35
Medieval Islamic Caliphate[13] 35+ The average lifespans of the elite class were 59?84.3 years in the Middle East[14][15] and 69?75 in Islamic Spain.[16]
Medieval Britain[17][18] 20-30
Early 20th Century[19][20] 30-40
Current world average[21][22] 70 (2008 est.)

So you are saying that in Medieval Britain the average person didnt fully develope cognitive function until the reached their average life expentance of 25. I really find that hard to belive.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Sam DeathWalker said:
So supply a link to what you belive is correct then, instead of me finding a link you say is "challenged".
Will you read and consider what he links, should he links something? You"ve a bad habit of ignoring what people post, so I find your challenge a bit silly.

Bronyaur_foh

shitlord
divide_by_zero.jpg

If congnitive function does not finish until 25 then eveyrone under 25 is basically a retard. I find that hard to belive. How does alexader the great and ghangis khan takae over most of the world in their 20"s then?

Ok if you died at 25 on the average then you start having childern at 12 so that when you are 25 your child is ready to have childern (well thats how it was in medevil britian what can I say).

So why were 12 year olds what 600 years ago not victims but 15 year olds today are?

Its up to you to link something that shows the brain is not fully developed at 15.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Sam DeathWalker said:
So you are saying that in Medieval Britain the average person didnt fully develope cognitive function until the reached their average life expentance of 25. I really find that hard to belive.
It doesn"t really matter "what you believe". Some people believe the world is flat.

Give me a few minutes to condense, sort and fact check the absolute FUCK TON of articles I have for you. I know you won"t read or understand them, but whatever.

It"s just more evidence on top of a giant pile that you will choose to ignore in your quest of absolute ignorance.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Sam DeathWalker said:
Humans by EraAverage Lifespanat Birth
(years) Comment
Upper Paleolithic 33 At age 15: 39 (to age 54)[6][7]
Neolithic 20
Bronze Age[8] 18
Bronze age, Sweden[9] 40-60
Classical Greece[10] 20-30
Classical Rome[11] 20-30
Pre-Columbian North America[12] 25-35
Medieval Islamic Caliphate[13] 35+ The average lifespans of the elite class were 59?84.3 years in the Middle East[14][15] and 69?75 in Islamic Spain.[16]
Medieval Britain[17][18] 20-30
Early 20th Century[19][20] 30-40
Current world average[21][22] 70 (2008 est.)

You are one dumb motherfucker. You are taking the average of the limits that are themselves averages. In case you cannot grasp it, people would often have lived past that age...but were there events like starvation, or plagues, where a large percentage of the population died when young...the average would be 20-30. You taking an average ofTHATjust blows my mind.

I read links people post, why not. I looked up "congivtive function" as he was the first to suggest that all 15 year olds are "congnitivly challegned" and one link I found states taht 66 percent of all adults are also cognivily challenged (well thats not a surprise consdier Bush won two elections).

Oh I though erroous post was Screemfeeder.

Errois to find the average of an range of averages you take the average of the two averages."

You dumb motherfucker (if you could find one stupid enough to fuck you).

Sam DeathWalker said:
And ALL those over 18 do? And NONE of those under 18 can?

Isnt an intellgence test a better indicator of who can make rational life altering decisions on a constant basis then age?
No it isn"t, you are living proof of that.

Let us assume you have a 144 IQ.

You have 144 IQ but can"t grasp simple concepts like spelling, grammar, punctuation, forum quoting OR EVEN FUCKING USING GENERIC GRAMMATICAL QUOTES. Now normally I wouldn"t jump on someone for not being able to spell, but you routinely misspell the same word in the SAME FUCKING SENTENCE, TWO DIFFERENT WAYS. This proves to me you are mildly retarded. Only someone with an extra chromosome would spell disease "dicese" and "disiese" in the same fucking sentence.

On top of that, you completely and utterly fail at very basic logic, argumentation, dialogue, reading comprehension, and cognition, as evidenced by this thread and your court arguments which were laughable at best. Citing 300 years ago, or other countries laws, or pretending you are 15, or comparing prostitution to mowing the lawn, are all some of the weakest arguments I"ve ever heard out of the mouth of any one I"ve ever met, including children arguing over who"s father can beat up who and why.

You proclaim you won at life, and yet you are a handy man with a rusted out Lincoln Continental from the 1970"s with a rat nest in the back seat festering away in front of a home most people would be too embarrassed of to post a picture of on the internet. Your dizzying dungeon with chained up CRT monitors hovering overhead of a rabbit pelt arm rest in an ultimate challenge to Darwinism both shocked and amazed me. This is how I pictured a neanderthal setting up a trap to catch a meal.

You are the most narcissistic, delusional, filthy, mouth breathing, social inept, failure, that I have ever seen in my 30 years on this earth. Only someone with a perfect blend of mental illness and down syndrome would put their face within ten yards of a hooker"s snatch. But you Sam, you take the cake by eating diseased pussy with a mouthful of rubbing alcohol to save a few bucks.

I am sure contracting syphilis, gonorrhea, and whatever the Outbreak monkey is carrying are worth the risk in order to save a few hard earned handy man dollars to 36 box World of Warcraft with multitasking skill that rival that of any bingo playing grandmother suffering from parkinson"s disease and arthritis.