Deathwalker Plans 26 Boxing WoW

Yari_Arkanum_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:
Lock drop from sky with fear, Look he"s dead at 45 yards how does he get in range to cast anything.
Sam Sam Sam.. again with the 45 yards.... You have to see your opponent coming to even do anything about it. Many many times i have stalked people on my lock using a gnomish spy glass out of their visual range only to rush in flying at 280% speed drop off my mount before they knew it and hit Howl of Terror. Which affliction specced is instant cast.

Tell me how you are going to magically see that coming. Please do. Oh right. Your spider sense was tingling, you sensed me coming. managed to target me and fire your mightly rockets before i landed.

You"re a fucking n00b. And i can"t wait to see you in the newspapers found dead with a belt around your throat, your dick rigamortis"d to your left hand. lube in the right, with the headline "World"s dumbest person takes own life in a fit of hooker induced rage"

possible_foh

shitlord
Yari_Arkanum said:
Sam Sam Sam.. again with the 45 yards.... You have to see your opponent coming to even do anything about it. Many many times i have stalked people on my lock using a gnomish spy glass out of their visual range only to rush in flying at 280% speed drop off my mount before they knew it and hit Howl of Terror. Which affliction specced is instant cast.

Tell me how you are going to magically see that coming. Please do. Oh right. Your spider sense was tingling, you sensed me coming. managed to target me and fire your mightly rockets before i landed.

You"re a fucking n00b. And i can"t wait to see you in the newspapers found dead with a belt around your throat, your dick rigamortis"d to your left hand. lube in the right, with the headline "World"s dumbest person takes own life in a fit of hooker induced rage"
AoE fears are capped at 5 targets? Technically he could still drop a Tremor I guess...

One of the reasons I took shaman was because they have the tremor/grounding totem. If I am in a pvp mode why would I not have at least one of each up all the time, regardless of if I see enemies or not?

We will see I think

1 Priest
1 Pal
1 DK
1 Warlock
7 Mage
20 or 26 shaman

Will counter most anything, espically with enginerring at 430.

spronk_foh

shitlord
tremor totem does not pulse instantly, it pulses every 3 seconds - and since patch 3.1 no matter how many you drop they all pulse at the same time, you can"t stagger pulse them anymore. you will be suprised at how far your guys will spread out in 1-3 seconds of fear.

aznpinktuv_foh

shitlord
sam"s theorycrafting jsut never ceases to amaze me... i mean we have honestly tried correcting his dumbassness for the past year and he hasnt taken any of the advice at all. sometimes you have to wonder, what leads a guy to become so dense, dumb and stubborn. Its those same times when I realize the kid is just seeking attention from everyone and that we are only giving him what he wants by constantly replying.

We as a board should just stop posting and let this thread die eventhough this thread is a fuckin hilarious read

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The more time you waste posting nonsense here the longer it will take you to catch up Sam. Go level more. It"s sad.

Saidin_foh

shitlord
aznpinktuv said:
sam"s theorycrafting jsut never ceases to amaze me... i mean we have honestly tried correcting his dumbassness for the past year and he hasnt taken any of the advice at all. sometimes you have to wonder, what leads a guy to become so dense, dumb and stubborn. Its those same times when I realize the kid is just seeking attention from everyone and that we are only giving him what he wants by constantly replying.
fag

7 toons over level 60.

Heading to HP as soon as a I get some soul shards for my new level 20 warlock so I can summon all the level 40"s to outland.

I"ll raf grant my new rogue (gonna stealth him at the gank point lol), warlock, mage, mage and priest up to 60 when they hit 40 in outland (they are 20 now).

8 mage
1 rogue
1 priest
1 warlock
1 Pal
1 DK (not made yet)
18 shaman (maybe 23 not sure).

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So your master plan is still camping flight pointswhen no one uses flight points anymore because we all have flying mounts? Gotcha

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
You guys are the fucking best. You hassled him so much, you all actually managed to convince him to roll up a rogue.

Spectacular.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Everyone is flying. Enjoy killing people that are not even at the level cap, in 2 years or something.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Sam DeathWalker said:
World of Warcraft - English (NA) Forums -> Knockback, Death Grip, and Flying Mounts

Thunderstorm and Blastwave will dismount flyers, and death grip.....
and flyers fly well over 100y above the ground where you can"t even see, let alone target them. Again, you"re talking about flying mounts when you are SO FUCKING LOW you"ve never even SEEN someone flying around yourself. So you might want to start listening to people with experience.

I"ve killed someone who was on a flying mount with death grip exactly once, and he was extremly careless to begin with, thinking he could mock me flying 10 feet above my head.

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
Sam DeathWalker said:
It could be anywhere, target with stealthed rogue, then assist with the rest ....
Yeah, because nobody is going to notice your army of 20 something right behind the rogue.

45 yards is not some super long distance, it"s only a few yards longer than what any range dps or healer is used to operate with.

Flight

Molten Core Raider
Kaige said:
You guys are the fucking best. You hassled him so much, you all actually managed to convince him to roll up a rogue.

Spectacular.

Yeah but he still hasn"t figured out that Dr00ds and Hunters get Tracking, prolly THE most useful PvP skillzor. I"m betting he has never even seen the skill in action and doesn"t realize how shit hot it is compared to tracking in EQ.

F***, s**t b****cks, ****, ****, b*****d. I wasn"t going to respond again.

Just when I thought I was out. They pull me right back in.......