Deathwalker Plans 26 Boxing WoW

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
I think it"s about time someone bans Sam for his own good.

The guy won"t listen to rational explanations, he"ll always come back with "HIGHEREST BURST DPS LOL I WIN" no matter what numbers you throw at him.

FOR FUCKS SAKE when I was still playing EQ and raiding, I put in over 40 hours per week as well. Guess that makes me a pro too huh? Oh no, it makes me a no-lifer that had nothing better to do.

Seriously, get tazed or something, maybe it tickles your fancy. But don"t play WoW. Or play if you like, but don"t claim you"re going to win ... of ~11 million players, ~10 million are ahead of you. ~1 million are furry pedo stalkers looking for a quick lay.

Hint: Quantity does not replace skill.

Shit.

Yari_Arkanum_foh

shitlord
Who wants to join me in my quest to harass the fuck out of Sam DeathTalker?

Shall we create a guild? I just created a DK there. Won"t take long to get to 60 and begin my fun.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
You guys are 02s and you getting SAMJACKED! Why would we want to ban someone that gives this kind of entertainment. I would try to tell you guys to just leave him be but the people that try to reason with him are the source of this entertainment.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Hatorade said:
You guys are 02s and you getting SAMJACKED! Why would we want to ban someone that gives this kind of entertainment. I would try to tell you guys to just leave him be but the people that try to reason with him are the source of this entertainment.
He"s "02 and has 29 posts since then. I bet even that picture in the avatar slot is actually him.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Hatorade said:
LOL. Everytime you say "SAMJACKED" I have to fight the urge to repost that pic.

I also don"t think everyone is getting trolled so much as having a blast shooting down Sam"s ridiculous claims and logic. If he"s really serious, then he deserves to be ripped on for some of it - if he"s actually trolling, than I"m happy to be part of what would be the greatest trolling of the gaming community ever.

Sam: I know people that play 40hours a week, EASY. Shit, 4-5 hours a night, 5 nights a week or so, and about 8-10 hours a day on the weekend (and that"s a conservative estimate). I ended up playing 80+ a week when I was in school and helped run our LAN store, but that doesn"t make me any better a player than anyone else any more than you playing 40 hours a week does. A lot of raiders play almost, if not more, than 40 hours a week. And there are a shit-ton of raiders in WOW, and they don"t spend hours and hours of it AFK like you seem to do.

BTW, aren"t you Mr Fixit as well? I remember reading some ridiculous gaming posts of yours if so, some pages for "Strats" that were nothing more than 3-4 pages of stroking the e-peen. "AWESOME CASTLE DEFENSE STRAT!" or some shit...

I posted a lot at the Mr. Fixit site when I was playing AoK. Im know for developing a very standard tactic in DM known as the Castle Clump:

MrFixitOnline.com :: View topic - DM SDW"s Clump

Again let me say are you saying that the person who puts in LESS time is the professional and the one who plays MORE the amature?

Lets point out one fact to you guys. 11 million people have considered how to maximize their RAF leveling. Out of 11 million people I came up with the FASTEST method, meaning the method to get 5 level 60"s by earning the least amount of exp:

Exisiting Account invites A which invites B which invited C which invited D.

Take High level on existing account and boost all to 30.

Take High level and boost c/d to 60.

Grant a new level 30 from D on C.

Move the new level 30 on C to Existing account.

Grant 30 levels from the 60 on C to B, then B to A then A to Existing account.

Result: 5 new 60"s.

Levels actually worked for:

1-30 X 4
31-60 X 2

equal 5 new 60"s.

Copyright Sam Ferris "09

Now 11 million people consider a problem and I, and I alone, came up with the optimal solution to fastest leveling using multiple RAF accounts.

So I guess that means that I know how to level using RAF faster then anyone ....

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Sam DeathWalker said:
So I guess that means that I know how to level using RAF faster then anyone ....
too bad it simply isn"t working out for you Mr Sam Snailleveler.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Sam DeathWalker said:
Again let me say are you saying that the person who puts in LESS time is the professional and the one who plays MORE the amature?
No, Sam, I"m pointing out that it doesn"t matter. It"s pointless to go around saying someone is a professional or an amature simply due to how much someone plays. Some people play way more than you, some less - some people would wonder why someone HAS to play 40+ hours, /shrug.

I mean, if you raided in WOW, you would know how much a lot of people play. It"s one of my main gripes - many raid guilds value how much you can be logged on, over skill, or temperament, or any other number of things. IMHO it"s part of the reason why the asshole/dipshit factor is so high in so many raid guilds - they want people who play a shit-ton. So, it"s almost, well, ignorant, for you to claim that you"re a professional and someone else is a amature, simply due to how much someone plays. You don"t play close to the most, and that"s a poor metric anyways. Some of the best players I"ve met might only play 10-20 hours a week, max.

Sam DeathWalker said:
Lets point out one fact to you guys. 11 million people have considered how to maximize their RAF leveling. Out of 11 million people I came up with the FASTEST method, meaning the method to get 5 level 60"s by earning the least amount of exp:
First, it"s theorycrafting at this point. You"ve not leveled anything fast.

Second, 11 million...FFS, Sam, most of the people that use RAF do a single character. How many people multi-box and need to worry about the fastest way to RAF? 100? Fuck, I"ll give you 1,000 people, and I"d wager that"s a bit high. Now, do you realize just how small of a percentage that is of total players?

spronk_foh

shitlord
sam theres a dude on the mb forum that has 5x chars level 70-80 of every single class, and he did it all within a single 3 month RAF period. maybe if you are really nice to him and buy him some hookers (CLASSY ONES, NOT ONES WITH SCABS ON THEIR VAGINA!!) he"ll tell you his secret and you can be #1

if you get a hooker to come clean my house i"ll tell you some secrets of leveling 66-70 that i am the only person in the world who knows, I stole the secret from a chinese powerleveler and killed him afterwards

Yari_Arkanum_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:
I posted a lot at the Mr. Fixit site when I was playing AoK. Im know for developing a very standard tactic in DM known as the Castle Clump:

MrFixitOnline.com :: View topic - DM SDW"s Clump

Exisiting Account invites A which invites B which invited C which invited D.

Take High level on existing account and boost all to 30.

Take High level and boost c/d to 60.

Grant a new level 30 from D on C.

Move the new level 30 on C to Existing account.

Grant 30 levels from the 60 on C to B, then B to A then A to Existing account.

Result: 5 new 60"s.

Levels actually worked for:

1-30 X 4
31-60 X 2

equal 5 new 60"s.

Copyright Sam Ferris "09

Now 11 million people consider a problem and I, and I alone, came up with the optimal solution to fastest leveling using multiple RAF accounts.

Until you actually manage to do it your theory is full of shit. Since you"ve proven over and over that you can"t even level your 30 all to 60 in over what, a year? your just spouting bullshit.

Also, if you want to copyright something jackass at least do some fucking research before you start posting "Copyright Sam Ferris "09" to shit.

How to Obtain Web Site Copyright Protection

And just because i want to make you look totally fucking stupid;

Copyright protects original authorship fixed in tangible form. 17 U.S.C. sec. 102(a). For works transmitted online, the copyrightable authorship may consist of text, artwork, music, audiovisual material (including any sounds), sound recordings, etc.Copyright does NOT protect ideas, procedures, systems, or methods of operation. 17 U.S.C. sec. 102(b).

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Lanludar said:
Damnit, now other people are spelling amateur the same way as Sam, for the love of god stop the insanity.
God damnit, it"s liek a diseas, I cant hel pit.

I"m such a fucking amature.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Sam, have you completed any lv60 instances yet?
As soon as you do, you are officially ~5 years behind everyone else.

What is the toughest mob you"ve killed?

How will you be able to see in a 180 degree arc around your characters to target the rockets?

glostylez_foh

shitlord
When I said Sam was a pleasure to camp I had no idea.

I get to see some stuff that nobody else gets to witness and I can tell you without a doubt this guy is not just a forum troll, he is really as silly as he appears. He logged in earlier, flies from HP to BEM(where he let me camp him last night). As I"m flying into Toshleys station from Shatt his name pops up on my kos, I target him but he is already dead.

I didn"t get a decent screen shot but he hadn"t released yet and all the bodies were neatly stacked at the west entrance to the station. There was not another alliance player in the zone, Sam was being camped by the Toshley station guards!

I stood back and watched him try to escape and get owned by the guards again before he got far enough away to rez.

He logged after dying a couple more times

I don"t know about the rest of you but I have never dealt with anyone that pre-camps themselves for you. When it comes to this particular topic I give Sam the crown hands down.