Deathwalker Plans 26 Boxing WoW

Well also I am TRYING not to get exp on the Pal caused he is not rested so exp is going all over. Its how fast I kill mobs and how much exp each gives that counts. And this place is 100percent aoe all the time.

So you play from 3:33 pm to 4:13 pm, and now you claim that titan panel doesn"t calculate exp per hour correctly. (which it fucking does and always has)

Your 66 shaman there in your own screen shot will take between 24 hours and 22 hours of continuous play in that spot just to hit 67. Bear in mind most people level 66 to 67 probably in an hour or two questing without rested, RAF, Group, or Heirloom.

The fact that your lowbies are ONLY 11 and 12, proves you are 100% fail.

Apparently titan panel does not count the last 60 mintues, its counts from when you came online to now and divides that by the total exp gained. I spend 4 hours or so trying to kill Aldor guards to raise my Scyer faction on my lowbies to get the flight path (lol failboat there).

You see the dead mobs in the pictures, I do about 20 mobs (1200 exp each) in about 10 minutes or a bit more. Like I say its not good for exp to go to characters that are not rested, so I try and avoid that.

Ill do log next time and parse it see howmany mobs killed per hour, thats all that matters.

The game gives about 600 exp per each of these mobs (no rested no group no raf).

If you have one toon in the exp group that is within 5 levels of the mob then you will get the full 600exp. Dosnt matter how its divided umounst my 36 guys, if 3 get 30 exp one gets 270 and one gets 300. The total will be 600 no matter what.

The way for me to max exp is to get it to raf groups first (3X) and then rested (2X) and then others. Also aoeing mobs is of course way better then single killing. I"v got 36 characters to level up, all are important to some degree or other.

If I get the lowbies to 20 I get another warlock to summon with and they get mounts.

If I get the Trade Skill Shaman to 50 I get to up trade skills.

If I get the 62 mage to 65 I get a shatt portal.

If I get the Shaman to 60 I get more aoe power (thunderstorm).

If I get the Pal to 70 I can do deeper pulls.

If I get the DK to 66 I can use him to pull while the Pal dosnt have rested.

Everything helps.

Sam DeathWalker said:
You see the dead mobs in the pictures, I do about 20 mobs (1200 exp each) in about 10 minutes or a bit more. Like I say its not good for exp to go to characters that are not rested, so I try and avoid that.

Ill do log next time and parse it see howmany mobs killed per hour, thats all that matters.
Wrong, exp per hour matters, not mob kills.

I don"t see 20 mob corpses, I count 6 in both screenshots 45 min apart... I"m guessing you kill about 6 mobs, and you rez, I do see 5 player bones.

That"s 6 mob kills, then you rez 5 dead scrubs.

I"m sure we"ll hear something about how the other 14 mobs weren"t in the screenshots.

Ok its 11 on this side and say 6-8 on the other .... plus I took down that level 70 elite (not to hard no deaths). Also again I am not rezzing the lowbies they stay in the middle and don"t die.

Ya but its TOTAL exp per hour. And the only way to calculate that is total mob killz per hour. Ill log the whole thing tommorow.

You guys were saying I was going to wipe in SM or something, not kill level 70 elite mobs and rule the BT stairs with 60"s and 46"s (one 66) lol ....

DEATHWALKER KICKS AZZ AGAIN!

And let me give a big thanks to

Lejina Bloodbath

for this excellent spot which is clearly the best aoe area in all of outland.

All you other lamers didnt even answer when I asked for a good spot .... so much for yur supposed vast knowledge of the game.

glostylez_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:
Why would you get exp to a character not rested when you could get it to a rested character and get 2X the exp?
I don"t see how you can possibly have rested xp if all you do is grind. A normal person would burn off their rested before even settling fully into the chair for their grinding sessions. If you weren"t so awful none of them would have rest and you could avoid this "not trying to get xp" problem. You is dumb.

And let me give a big thanks to

Lejina Bloodbath

for this excellent spot which is clearly the best aoe area in all of outland.

All you other lamers didnt even answer when I asked for a good spot .... so much for yur supposed vast knowledge of the game.
Congratulations on finding BT, sorry us lamers did not tell you about it earlier. I can"t speak for the other lamers but this lamer didn"t think anyone would really be idiotic enough to grind level 10 characters by killing outland mobs.

Well thats an advantage of having 36 characters, I can try and make sure only rested is getting exp, which gets me exp twice as fast as you.

Out of 600 exp the Pal gets like 350, the level 62 mage gets like 220, and the lowbies each get like 10; very roughly.

Exactly who am I grinding?

Well off to bed, slaying mobs is tough work but someone has to do it.

If Sam had taken one character and leveled it to 80 to learn the game, like everyone suggested before he started, he"d have most of his characters at 70+ by now.

I don"t understand why he is so stubborn that he refuses to quest or instance boost. It"s as if he"s playing WoW like EQ.

Doligan_foh

shitlord
Based on an exp rate of 20k/hour (gained roughly from your screens, the pal gained 13k in 40 minutes ~20k an hour), and totaling the amount of exp needed from 67 - 80 (~18,000,000), your Paladin will hit 80 in 900 hours (37.5 days) of straight grinding.

Assuming you grind 8 hours a day, 5 days a week(equivalent to a real job) maintaining that rate over the 8 hours, we could expect you to be 80 on your paladin by about December 11.

If you were to grind those 8 hours every day, including weekends, it would be about lunch time on October 26th.

To be frank though, it seems unrealistic to assume you"d be grinding 8 hours a day (or 5.8 on average taking the weekends off) for any real length of time. The only problem is I can"t think of any currently available data that would help suggest a lower bound on the amount of time you might take to hit 80 on your first character. It has taken you 9 months or so to get this far, but some of that included leveling extra characters, writing macros, building your UI, and other extra concerns which seem to have been settled now.

The best assumption I can make think to make given the lack of data for a lower bound on playtime is that you"d grind at least 20 hours a week, still at 20k xp/ hour. Given this assumption, your Paladin will hit 80 on May 17th, 2010.

Sam DeathWalker said:
Why would you get exp to a character not rested when you could get it to a rested character and get 2X the exp?
Why would you grind mobs, when quests don"t eat rested exp?

THINK ON THAT YOU RETARDED ASSHAT.

YOUR LOGIC IS SO FLAWED, ARE YOU A FEMALE? SERIOUSLY. DID ALL THOSE CRACK WHORES MAKE YOUR PENOR FALL OFF HENCE THE VAGINA LOGIC?

Same reason the Pally in that video is aoe grinding instead of questing .....

Based on an exp rate of 20k/hour (gained roughly from your screens, the pal gained 13k in 40 minutes ~20k an hour), and totaling the amount of exp needed from 67 - 80 (~18,000,000), your Paladin will hit 80 in 900 hours (37.5 days) of straight grinding.
I am killing 18 mobs that give 600exp unmodified every say 15 mintues at max. Forget titan panel, because it dosnt show the mobs that the pally doesnt kill.

Lets say I am getting 800 exp a minute unmodified, but 1600 rested and 2400 with raf, but that is for all 36 guys total, not each guy. Multiply those figures by 1.4 for the group bonus also, now do your calculations.

Also this is my first 4 hours at this camp, lets see how I am doing in a week or two weeks.