Deathwalker Plans 26 Boxing WoW

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Sam you are the worst WoW player. Out of 11 million. Without a doubt.

That"s also some sort of achievement.

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
Sam DeathWalker said:
My point is that you cannot single kill mobs of equal level in this game (in the 60"s) consistanly at a 30s each rate.
As several people have pointed out, it"s perfectly normal to kill a mob every 30 seconds SOLO while leveling. Without running out of mana.

Hell I farmed those mana wyrmlings in netherstorm for xp + primals + greens with my warlock and had 3 or 4 dotted up permanently and the only breaks I took were to take a piss or go for a smoke. Without running OOM.

Further, I"d like to add that as long as the number of player controlled characters is bigger than the number of pulled npcs, it"s not AoE grinding. It"s a fucking gangbang is what it is..

Someone could have started on the same day you did, leveled up 40 characters to lvl 80 ONE-BY-ONE, and still be ahead of you.

glostylez_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:
Glo you dont have to delevel, just start 5 new dks and get them to 65 or 66 (should take you like 20 minutes if you quest from the way you talk). In fact any of you can start up a new dk and get him to 66 via quests in a day according to you guys and then attack me with him ..... you should win easy as you know how to gear your guy up right, and have da mad pvp skillz and he should have plenty of gold from your high level.
Why should I have to make new characters? I"m not the one making any claims about anything. You are the one running off at the mouth about retarded shit. Why don"t you level and show us what is what?

The fact is we all have characters that can roflstomp your gimp parade and there is nothing you can do about it accept run your mouth about being the best under 65 or whatever moronic crap you have come up with this week.

You are the best at being a bad, grats!

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Sam DeathWalker said:
My point is that you cannot single kill mobs of equal level in this game (in the 60"s) consistanly at a 30s each rate.
If you have decent gear, and know how to play, then yes you can. It helps that most people here rolled into TBC content with really good gear pre-xpac, but it isn"t our fault that by comparison, you"ve geared yourself like a special needs child. SMV alone, I can remember several spots I soloed NONSTOP, on a warrior no less. I remember an orc cave, and there was a hill by the zone entrance with a ton of demons. I ran circles around that spot for hours at a time, until I couldn"t stand it anymore. Charge, intercept, bloodthirst helped with downtime, I mean, other classes could have done so much faster or more at a time and I bet I could kill those low-HP demons at least every 20 seconds.

Sam DeathWalker said:
You guys just come in and bable we never see SS or logs or anything to support all these very questionable claims.
What, exactly, do you want logs of? Do you really expect people to level a new character to 65, so we can hold your hand like a child and show you what we are saying? I"d give props to anyone who would actually go to the effort, because frankly if your too stupid to understand/believe what we are trying to tell you (which would help you, but you won"t accept it) then you deserve to continue being bad at this.

You don"t listen to us about anything. You could, you know, TRY some of it, but you are too busy failing. We laugh at your gear and have for some time, yet you refuse to put any importance on it, and I think your gear (or lack of it) is part of your problem. I can understand not wanting to invest in gear if you are going to level quickly, but you level so slowly I don"t see why you are averse to it. All of us, I"m sure, had good gear at the time, and raped TBC content (PvE zones and quests), meanwhile your going at like half-speed with 36 characters.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
an equal level kill every 30 seconds? Sam is right, I couldn"t do that. I"d probably fall asleep due to all these 10-15 second breaks I"d have to take between fights.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I am not. however, all about blasting you for your incompetence, Sam. I"ll offer suggestions and tips if I can. We try, but most advice you scoff at and ignore for lack of "proofs" or something similar. But what I am about to tell you, might seriously turn this around for you.

Have you tried Cinnamilk yet, Sam?

Yari_Arkanum_foh

shitlord
>

Don"t Hurt me. I"ve never made a movie!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8HdrEYk72ac&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8HdrEYk72ac&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

lenore_foh

shitlord
This is AoEing, Sam. And this was done like three years ago, pre-TBC.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/unusjpGt8bY&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/unusjpGt8bY&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

glostylez_foh

shitlord
For my 100th post I wanted something special. Unfortunately all I got was a very small sample of Sam doing the PVE

Don"t get too excited all I did was condense 10 or so minutes of following Sam into a 7 minute video. I sped it up when he was taking forever to rez and standing around, other then that there is no editing at all.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NtB3VOXstP8&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NtB3VOXstP8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Damn you guys. I"m still uploading my video to YouTube. How to be faster?! It"s my 65 Priest questing and killing a mob every 16 seconds for 6:15. Faster than sam, anyway!

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
glostylez said:
For my 100th post I wanted something special. Unfortunately all I got was a very small sample of Sam doing the PVE

Don"t get too excited all I did was condense 10 or so minutes of following Sam into a 7 minute video. I sped it up when he was taking forever to rez and standing around, other then that there is no editing at all.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NtB3VOXstP8&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NtB3VOXstP8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
This might be a little bit late, but there is no longer any question in my mind. Sam is retarded in the medical sense. He obviously possesses the capacity to use the internet and type (albiet not well) and he understand our money system well enough to figure out he can buy sex with money, but he definitely doesn"t possess the faculties of a normal human being. Thankfully reaching this conclusion goes a long way towards preventing my brain from hemorhagging every time I read his posts.

But...I"m leaning back towards supporting euthanizing retarded fetuses. Look at what we get as a result. Look at what the world could be spared.

glostylez said:

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to glostylez again."

TWO MOB KILLS PER MINUTE rofl yeah right. More like 2 mob kills per 10 minutes.

So there you have it Sam. We can take all your bragging and theory crafting as gospel, or we can watch frapsed game footage of you failing miserably.

My favorite part of this video, is the part where your shaman are warstomping and chain healing before Glostylez has even come near you.

aznpinktuv_foh

shitlord
hey sam...

5 minutes, i killed more mobs then you did in an hour !

Boulderfist Crusher dies, you gain 585 experience.
22:23:25> [Holymoalface] has slain [Boulderfist Crusher]!
22:23:26> [Boulderfist Crusher] died.
Boulderfist Crusher dies, you gain 575 experience.
22:23:28> [Holymoalface] has slain [Boulderfist Mystic]!
22:23:29> [Boulderfist Mystic] died.
Boulderfist Mystic dies, you gain 573 experience.
22:24:01> [Holymoalface] has slain [Boulderfist Mystic]!
22:24:01> [Boulderfist Mystic] died.
Boulderfist Mystic dies, you gain 515 experience.
22:24:11> [Holymoalface] has slain [Boulderfist Mystic]!
22:24:11> [Boulderfist Mystic] died.
22:24:23> [Holymoalface] has slain [Boulderfist Mystic]!
22:24:23> [Boulderfist Mystic] died.
Boulderfist Mystic dies, you gain 549 experience.
22:24:30> [Holymoalface] has slain [Boulderfist Mystic]!
22:24:31> [Boulderfist Mystic] died.
Boulderfist Mystic dies, you gain 537 experience.
22:24:49> [Holymoalface] has slain [Boulderfist Crusher]!
22:24:49> [Boulderfist Crusher] died.
Boulderfist Crusher dies, you gain 539 experience.
22:24:57> [Holymoalface] has slain [Boulderfist Crusher]!
22:24:58> [Boulderfist Crusher] died.
Boulderfist Crusher dies, you gain 575 experience.
22:25:11> [Holymoalface] has slain [Boulderfist Crusher]!
22:25:11> [Boulderfist Crusher] died.
Boulderfist Crusher dies, you gain 549 experience.
22:25:26> [Holymoalface] has slain [Boulderfist Crusher]!
22:25:27> [Boulderfist Crusher] died.
Boulderfist Crusher dies, you gain 549 experience.
22:26:01> [Holymoalface] has slain [Boulderfist Mystic]!
22:26:01> [Boulderfist Mystic] died.
Boulderfist Mystic dies, you gain 561 experience.
22:26:07> [Holymoalface] has slain [Boulderfist Mystic]!
22:26:08> [Boulderfist Mystic] died.
22:26:14> [Holymoalface] has slain [Boulderfist Crusher]!
22:26:14> [Boulderfist Crusher] died.
Boulderfist Crusher dies, you gain 540 experience.
22:26:48> [Holymoalface] has slain [Boulderfist Mystic]!
22:26:48> [Boulderfist Mystic] died.
22:26:57> [Holymoalface] has slain [Boulderfist Crusher]!
22:26:57> [Boulderfist Crusher] died.
Boulderfist Crusher dies, you gain 585 experience.
22:26:58> [Holymoalface] has slain [Boulderfist Mystic]!
22:26:59> [Boulderfist Mystic] died.
Boulderfist Mystic dies, you gain 537 experience.
22:27:33> [Holymoalface] has slain [Boulderfist Crusher]!
22:27:34> [Boulderfist Crusher] died.
Boulderfist Crusher dies, you gain 540 experience.
22:27:48> [Holymoalface] has slain [Boulderfist Mystic]!
22:27:48> [Boulderfist Mystic] died.
22:27:53> [Holymoalface] has slain [Boulderfist Mystic]!
22:27:54> [Boulderfist Mystic] died.
Boulderfist Mystic dies, you gain 585 experience.

Chris

Potato del Grande
He wanted to see evidence, but didn"t realize that 2 mobs/minute is THE ABSOLUTE MINIMUM you should hit in a populated spot when grinding.

Some classes can hit 4-6 a minute easily when doing one at a time.

Chris

Potato del Grande
I think that 1 Mob every 15 seconds is fairly normal for an equal level mob at any level.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1JgttX-9qz0&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1JgttX-9qz0&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

There we go, Sam. Here"s a video I JUST MADE, for you. Here is the kill count, that you can watch. Enjoy.

23 mobs die in 6:15. That"s one kill per 16.304 seconds. Also, faster than you. AND I"m finishing a quest!

Kill count in spoilers

Spoiler Alert, click show to read:
0:19
0:25
0:48
1:01
1:07
1:23
1:55
2:08
2:13
2:34
2:45
3:04
3:18
3:37 (offscreen)
3:50
4:18
4:34
5:04
5:16
5:41
5:47
6:09 (offscreen)
6:15

Laven_foh

shitlord
Those vids are great guys, until sam actually does something with his gimpsquad I here by claim any of sams inane claims to be completely unoffical. Meaning he IS NOT THE BEST PRE 66, sorry sam but your not youll never be the best at anything in this game except for of course being the worst and last at everything. Its not our fault you choose to do what you do with all those characters at once, millions of wow players can handle 36 characters better then you, has it been proven? no but you arent proving that youre doing it right either.

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
Sam DeathWalker said:
A bit over 2 mobs a minute. Thats 1200/min or 72000/hour.
Hate to break it to you, but there"s 60 seconds in a minute.

It also shows 11 mobs killed over 20 seconds, as well as 4 mintues with no kills. Thats kinda how aoe works ....
Uh, are you even drinking/eating? To go from 1hp/1mana to full takes 30sec. So we"re looking at a maximum of 30sec of downtime between fights.

A protadin should have no downtime aoe"ing, unless you"re doing large ass groups of mobs (9 mobs isn"t) and you need to burn more mana to kill them faster, in such situation the cockblock is the respawn rate, but in your case a lack of mobs to kill isn"t the issue. By dancing between seals you can keep your health and mana to full while fighting. Hell, I remember in the 60s, it was faster to regen mana/hp by pulling 3-4 mobs and play with seals than by sitting down and eating/drinking.

Even if you run out of mana between pulls, 4minutes of downtime makes no god damn sense. Drink water, this isn"t EQ.

Do you open your spellbook to meditate?

Tolin_foh

shitlord
The thing that blows my mind is Sam doesn"t really think about anything in terms of efficiency. If he were to instance grind his lvl 11s to say, 44 in a few hours, they wouldn"t die nearly as often.

Now he"ll reply "Well, I"m not lvling my other guys when I"m instance grinding lol". But, he fails to realize that if his guys weren"t dying every pull, forcing him to spend 5 minutes hitting all the keys on the keyboard in hopes of getting a rez, those 5-6 hours he"d spending getting them 44 would be FAR less then the amount of time he"s wasting rezing his guys every pull. So even though Sam, you wouldn"t be leveling your 66 paladin, you would be saving time in the long run <which in your case is years of time>.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Is Sam actually controlling 36 characters? I disagree. Most of the time he is not controlling all of his characters. He just has 36 characters logged in at a time.