Deathwalker Plans 26 Boxing WoW

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
lol Sam once again making up some arbitrary achievement that no one cares about. Just as I predicted.

You still are the worst player in WoW Sam.

Belefuu_foh

shitlord
Sam you fucknut, anyone two boxing a healer and tank could easily take that out at 66, just to quickly provide an example of something using a mere 1/18th of your raid force. In fact, a DK should be able to get pretty close solo, I know I solo"d several mobs around 50k while my DK was in the mid 60s.

Laven_foh

shitlord
Shit I soloed Scholo and strat at lvl66 on my old Frost spec DK. I know for a fact your paladin (and I know paladins who were soloing both at lvl64) couldnt even make it out of the first room in scholo or to the first boss in strat.

I didnt give anyone any internets positive or negitive. I dont care if you camp me or not its a pvp server .... Why would I choose a pvp server if Im not going to pvp .....

Ya ya ya its not going to much matter what I kill all we gonna hear is the usual BS.

Im the top pvper in WoW under level 66. If its not so show me someone level 66 killing my guys. Any of you can start up a dk on my server level him to 66 and die at my feet like the feeble minions you are.

Meanwhile while you are posting videos killing some ogres in a mid level outland zone the MIGHTY DEATHWALKER will continue to kill Mighty 50K hp mobs!

Im not going into any instances that are under 25 man; and I cant get into any of those untill the shaman hit 50.

Also I dont remember but I bet that Pal in the video didnt also get the 50K mob. And ya maybe a healer and tank could do him, but not him and the other 20 mobs that I killed with him.....

So its just not him its him and 20 5-6Khp mobs.

Laven_foh

shitlord
You are going to hear the usual BS because you arent doing anything new, that dude is easily soloable. Yes that paladin in that video could easily take him out aswell. And I hope you could handle him + other mobs with a bunch of 60+ mages, the thing is youre not impressing anyone, not doing anything people have done solo and basically not getting anywhere. Wont go into any instance under 25 man? Thats a laugh, even when your gimpsquad hits 80 I know for a fact you still wont beable to do Outland raids. And how do you expect to break into 25man raids without properly gearing through heroics and 10mans first dumbass?

Laven_foh

shitlord
And how bout you get off your lazy ass and get to max level so we wont have to hear this spewing BS of im best under 66 blahblah nobody gives a fuck about being the best under 66 because normal people whos brain arent filled with water only stay at lvl66 for only a hour or 2, you have been there for like what 3 days?

Alexzandra_foh

shitlord
You don"t really ever PVP. You can"t be the top PVP"er at any range without doing BGs or Arenas. Only Arenas really even matter. But you"ll never do them since you can"t bring your whole squad in.

So basically, lol.

Also, Rocket Launchers, lol.

Laven_foh

shitlord
Alexzandra said:
You don"t really ever PVP. You can"t be the top PVP"er at any range without doing BGs or Arenas. Only Arenas really even matter. But you"ll never do them since you can"t bring your whole squad in.

So basically, lol.

Also, Rocket Launchers, lol.
I know right? dude is so dumb he thinks its all he will need to do anything pve or pvp when in reality it will hardly be worth the effort. And yeah Sam would never stand a chance in a BG or Arena and he knows this, he knows there noway in hell he could ever give actual pvpers (not alts leveling to 80) a run for their money.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hey Sam, you have 300g only to your name, yet you want to GM engineering on all your characters?

HahAHAHahahAHAha

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
This thread is almost to sad to read anymore, only pictures of dead babies and kittens could push it further.

Yari_Arkanum_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:
Im not going into any instances that are under 25 man; and I cant get into any of those untill the shaman hit 50.

Also I dont remember but I bet that Pal in the video didnt also get the 50K mob. And ya maybe a healer and tank could do him, but not him and the other 20 mobs that I killed with him.....

I pulled everything including Him. Watch my video again.

Yari_Arkanum_foh

shitlord
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8HdrEYk72ac&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8HdrEYk72ac&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
Sam DeathWalker said:
I mean in a few months I have went from thallamar to the top of BT .... whats wrong with that?
In a few months you should have went from Thrallmar to being 70 and decked out in Black Temple gear or being lvl 80 and trucking thru Naxx25 on your own.

Leveling? More than a week to go from Thrallmar to the top of BT is all kind of wrong. Most of us have done it in like three days, before the xp curve has been nerfed, without RAF and when the content was brand new, ie we had no clue wtf we were doing.

What"s wrong with that indeed.

glostylez_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:

You can"t possibly have an idea of how ridiculously retarded you sound. You are talking about 2 year old solo content you fucktard. It was only interesting when the pally did it because he was doing it at level and pulling the entire area in one pull. If you could do that you would get a "grats, you are two years late".

You really don"t seem to get it, you are never going to do anything that hasn"t been done, you aren"t going to impress anyone with your pile of gimps. The few people that give you any props at all are just as retarded as you are, they either don"t play the game or play it very badly to be impressed by anything you have done so far.

Hatorade pretty much summed it up, this thread is beyond sad.

I"ve told you before that you are too stupid to insult but I think you may have thought I was just being silly. I mean it man, you truly are too stupid to insult. To have a large group of people tell you for years how bad you are on a daily basis and you just don"t get it.

I"ll sum up this thread and every thread that has ever been or ever will be about you.

1. You did nothing in EQ.
2. You have done nothing in WoW.
3. You are a giant douche bag like attention whore.
4. You are too fucking stupid to realize any of this as truth.

Currently you are a bigass clown, if you ever want to learn how to play the game you hope to some day be good at you should try playing it. Forget about the "look at me look at me" bullshit and learn how to play, then go from there.

glostylez_foh

shitlord
Quineloe said:
Hey Sam, you have 300g only to your name, yet you want to GM engineering on all your characters?

HahAHAHahahAHAha
That"s funny. What is funnier is he spends all that gold and time working on professions while leveling(with RAF). We told him right from the beginning not to worry about professions until he hit the level cap. He went a different route, working on professions and not worrying about the level cap.

Lachius_foh

shitlord
Best.

Thread.

Ever.

I would encourage Sam to keep going by saying your all just hating on his skills, but he doesnt even need the lies to keep smashing his face in the wall repeatedly.

Thanks Sam.