Deathwalker Plans 26 Boxing WoW

gn0me_foh

shitlord
Lyrical said:
Given his massive amounts of positive internets, maybe the board wants him to have open access. Maybe we are in Bizarro world and don"t know it.
This board just loves retards with ambition.

Zeste_foh

shitlord
I think it"s neat to try and 26 box, but what strikes me as odd is, you know, the leather straps and tighty-whities photo shoot.

xSubway_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:
The two possible are the two pvp servers with the highest Allience population (more targets for me).

That would be Kelthuzad (but MT) or NerZuhl (PT my zone). Probably NerZuhl I might have lower ping to the server.
Say when, say where and I"ll be there.

tranceMiNuS_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:
US Realm Stats - WarcraftRealms.com

The two possible are the two pvp servers with the highest Allience population (more targets for me).

That would be Kelthuzad (but MT) or NerZuhl (PT my zone). Probably NerZuhl I might have lower ping to the server.
I may be wrong, but I believe after release they relocated all the US servers to a central location, so ping should be universal.

Pointyboot_foh

shitlord
tranceMiNuS said:
I may be wrong, but I believe after release they relocated all the US servers to a central location, so ping should be universal.
US realm list by datacenter - WoWWiki - Your guide to the World of Warcraft

even servers at the same data center can have very different pings. for instance, medivh @ 206.16.23.5 gives me 40-75 ping. Emerald Dream @ 63.241.255.83 (same data center) is a consistent 150+ ping. results from the first octet (63.*.*.* &206.*.*.*) are the same across all servers in that data center.

Stosh_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:
US Realm Stats - WarcraftRealms.com

I"m not sure where you expect to find all these targets. At most you are going to find 100 to 200 level 70 alliance online that are not in cities, PVE instances, battlegrounds or arenas. Most of them will know you are coming from chat warnings and will simply hop on their flying mount until you leave.

You don"t need 25+ characters to gank anyway. Except for the odd quest that requires a 5 man group, most people level solo or in small groups of 2 or 3 anyway. You can do that just as easy with only a single group of 5.

As has already been pointed out, the only place you can PVP with 25+ is Alterec Valley and having one player controlling 60%+ of one team is a guaranteed win for the other side. You might amass a large body count, but you can"t be in enough places at once to capture enough objectives to actually win.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Stosh said:
I"m not sure where you expect to find all these targets. At most you are going to find 100 to 200 level 70 alliance online that are not in cities, PVE instances, battlegrounds or arenas. Most of them will know you are coming from chat warnings and will simply hop on their flying mount until you leave.

You don"t need 25+ characters to gank anyway. Except for the odd quest that requires a 5 man group, most people level solo or in small groups of 2 or 3 anyway. You can do that just as easy with only a single group of 5.

As has already been pointed out, the only place you can PVP with 25+ is Alterec Valley and having one player controlling 60%+ of one team is a guaranteed win for the other side. You might amass a large body count, but you can"t be in enough places at once to capture enough objectives to actually win.
He is going to attack Stormwind obviously.

Stosh said:
I disagree... keep in mind 5 boxing a bunch of zero resilience shaman, are going to be exploding.

Today I came across 1 shadow priest, 4 warlock box on Shadowburn AV. I trashed them with only my 450 resilience 10k hp frost mage. Thanks in large part to the shitty gear on the locks and to iceblock, veins, bolt, lance, cones.

Stosh_foh

shitlord
SalaciousTunare said:
I disagree... keep in mind 5 boxing a bunch of zero resilience shaman, are going to be exploding.

Today I came across 1 shadow priest, 4 warlock box on Shadowburn AV. I trashed them with only my 450 resilience 10k hp frost mage. Thanks in large part to the shitty gear on the locks and to iceblock, veins, bolt, lance, cones.
Because 4 warlocks and a shadow priest is the same thing as 5 shaman chain lightning and chain healing with shocks and totems tossed in.

spronk_foh

shitlord
May want to read up more on Wintergrasp or buy a beta account and try it out there champ, two new features are siege PVP (think tanks) and aerial bombing (like Halaa but more). A 26 box team would be more or less a giant set of bowling pins to knockover.

Could have a new achievement, try to takeout Sam"s 26 man army with as few bombs as possible.

Frax_foh

shitlord
spronk said:
DONT LET THE NAYSAYERS STOP YOUR BRILLIANT TACTICS,
DON"T LET THEM EVER GET YOU DOWN,
OR DESERT YOU!

Wow will require however an upgrade in your server rackmount infrastructure, I recommend visiting Ikea. You can probably find some hookers in there too.

new WOTLK achievement: MAXIMUM BURST 1-SECOND DPS
Ikea has hookers? I"d like to know more!

Goanad_foh

shitlord
I predict entire wow guilds on his chosen server will have "sam nights" where they organize to "RoxxXor his 25 boxXors" and get screenshots and a lil peice of fame for themselves

On a side note, I love the pay per view idea. Genius.