Deathwalker Plans 26 Boxing WoW

Cascow_foh

shitlord
You are missing the point about laws being a reflection of what society deems to be acceptable behavior.

You crossed those lines and were punished. No amount of your idocy changes that.

And 200+ years ago it was also legal to have 8 year olds working in coal mines and dying by the truck load. As the species matures, things change.

gamerdan_foh

shitlord
your right sam, laws are stupid, we are stupid, everyone is stupid but you with your 144.

you are the best at wow, the best at eq, the best looking man on the planet, the biggest dick, etc... etc.... you can bang 15 y/o all night long. 200 minutes/ 2 hrs, you are in the right.

seriously ban this guy so he doesnt get the attention he wants. I used to think he was trolling now i think he is dead serious. Sam can do no wrong, its everyone else thats fucked up.

And to wrap up on a personal note: I"m currently 31, yes the exact same age as you were when you got caught with your dick in a minor. The very thought of having sex with a 15 year old girl sends my dick crawling up inside me, and no amount of coaxing would be able to get it out.

What if you had sex with a female who said she was 18 but then later you found she was 15?

You are telling me that you don"t find 15 year old runway fashion models sexy?

Do 15 year old females consider themselves sexually attactive? Are they wrong?

Any healthy adult male who dosnt find an attactive 15 year old female sexual attactive has a LOT more mental problems then I do. On the other hand any healthy adult male who dosn"t find Nichole Kidman (42) also sexually attractive has a boatload of mental problems.

your right sam, laws are stupid, we are stupid, everyone is stupid but you with your 144.

you are the best at wow, the best at eq, the best looking man on the planet, the biggest dick, etc... etc.... you can bang 18 y/o all night long. 200 minutes/ 2 hrs, you are in the right.

Clearly Gamerdan shows intelligence and wisdom well beyond his years.

You are missing the point about laws being a reflection of what society deems to be acceptable behavior.

You crossed those lines and were punished. No amount of your idocy changes that.

Thats why I saw follow existing laws and I plan to do so.

And 200+ years ago it was also legal to have 8 year olds working in coal mines and dying by the truck load. As the species matures, things change

And who is to say that resonable minds will not eventually lower the age to 15?

Now again the resonable goals of Pregnacy Prevention and STD give way to "society deems to be acceptable behavior", you mean an excuse for some in society to use the laws to committ violence against others in society with really no benifit to the vast majority of the supposed victims.

Cascow_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:
What if you had sex with a female who said she was 18 but then later you found she was 15?

You are telling me that you don"t find 15 year old runway fashion models sexy?

Do 15 year old females consider themselves sexually attactive? Are they wrong?

Any healthy adult male who dosnt find an attactive 15 year old female sexual attactive has a LOT more mental problems then I do. On the other hand any healthy adult male who dosn"t find Nichole Kidman (42) also sexually attractive has a boatload of mental problems.
1) I don"t put myself in that situation. Ever. At 30+ there is NO FUCKING REASON ON THIS PLANET for me to be hanging with 15-18 year olds in a way that could result in my seeing them naked. Hell, I played paintball for alot of years and there were many times where we had 16-18 year olds on the team (they"re fast little fuckers!) and even at 25+ they stopped being "friends" and started being more like little brothers to watch out for.

2) I"m sure 15 year old girls think that they are sexually attractive. I"m also pretty sure that 15 year old boys think that they are sexually attractive. Are they wrong? In that context, most likely no. Is it wrong for a 15 year old girl to dress up like a total tart and run around with her tits all but hanging out? IMO yes.

Personal story: My wife and I were shopping at the mall one day when we went into a Victoria"s Secret store to buy her some underwear. There was a girl there (with her mother) who couldn"t have been 12. She was at the rack of underwear picking out thongs for herself. It was by far the most disturbing thing I have ever seen at a mall, I wanted to run up to the mother and bitch slap her.

3) I disagree totally.

4) That"s the only thing in this thread that you"ve said that I agree with. Nicole Kidman is hot.

Kids cost to much ... rather spend money on WoW.

Seems to me all this righcous anger should be better directed at the Liqure companies who are MURDERING 5000 youths a year for their monitary profit.

No matter what you say about me I never caused anyone"s death, and consentual sex that does not result in pregnancy or STD has way less downside then death.

Underage Drinking Research Initiative

STATISTICS ON UNDERAGE DRINKING

Each year, approximately 5,000 young people under the age of 21 die as a result of underage drinking; this includes about 1,900 deaths from motor vehicle crashes, 1,600 as a result of homicides, 300 from suicide, as well as hundreds from other injuries such as falls, burns, and drownings (For references, see NIAAA?s publication Alcohol Alert No. 67, Underage Drinking.

Drinking continues to be widespread among adolescents, as shown by nationwide surveys as well as studies in smaller populations. According to an annual survey of U.S. youth, three-fourths of 12th graders, more than two-thirds of 10th graders, and about two in every five 8th graders have consumed alcohol. The survey is titled Monitoring the Future (MTF) and can be found online athttp://monitoringthefuture.org/pubs/.../vol1_2005.pdf.

16-18 year olds on the team (they"re fast little fuckers!)

Thats another point, even if you say that 18 is a resonble norm is it not true that SOME females at 15 (say she has had sex with 50 guys already) are experienced and mature enough to consent, even if you feel that most are not. Why should those individuals have their rights limited.

Skills are learned by the number of hours you spend on them, that is why a 15 year old can beat you at paintball or WoW if htey have spent more hours on it then you have.

I"m also pretty sure that 15 year old boys think that they are sexually attractive. Are they wrong? In that context, most likely no.

So at what age did you wake up in the morning and conclude that 15 year old females are not sexually attactive and why?

Cascow_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:

Thats why I saw follow existing laws and I plan to do so.

And 200+ years ago it was also legal to have 8 year olds working in coal mines and dying by the truck load. As the species matures, things change
And who is to say that resonable minds will not eventually lower the age to 15?

Now again the resonable goals of Pregnacy Prevention and STD give way to "society deems to be acceptable behavior", you mean an excuse for some in society to use the laws to committ violence against others in society with really no benifit to the vast majority of the supposed victims.
I don"t know why I"m bothering, you don"t fucking get it. I"m going to put as much thought into my responses as you do into yours (ie. none and mash at keys).

Life expectancy goes up. Age of consent goes up. See the corolation?

The younger age was a reflection of a time when getting a fucking cut on your hand meant that there was a good chance of it getting infected and you getting dead.

And I have no fucking idea what you are even trying to say in that last paragraph.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Sam going on and on for pages about how awesome he is, with his obvious NPD, was great fun. Outing him as a pedo was probably the best thing I"ve read this year. But now watching the same tired argument over and over and over again is getting really old. Unless someone is going to post a youtube link where they went and interviewed Sam in RL (you can btw, his address is listed!) just rerail this thing back onto WoW or something.

Life expectancy goes up. Age of consent goes up. See the corolation?

Yes I do. So as we live to 200 it will be over 18, say 21?

I see the corolation I dont see the reason behind it. So whats the reason.

There is also a corolation between the number of prisons built and the number of people incarcerated (i.e. the jails are always full no matter how many your build). Does building more prisons cause more crime?

How is an activity completly normal 300 years ago now considered abnormal? Look under your definition the entire human race was sick perverted pedophils for 99.999999 percent of its existance; does that make any logical sence to you.

Cascow_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:
So at what age did you wake up in the morning and conclude that 15 year old females are not sexually attactive and why?
I think I can trace it to the exact second I set foot on a university campus. So 18 years, 265 days.

Ya there is a lot of repeition but hey I learned that google translates German so I got something out of all this lol ....

Ya the problem with these arguments is that at the end of the day none changes their mind at all no matter what.

Everyone agrees Nichole Kidman is still hot at 42 so ....

Of course Im still hot at 55 (although maybe not Nichole Kidman hot heh).

Lets spell check and copyright what will be the most quoted out of this thread:

Any healthy adult male who doesn?t find an attractive 15 year old female sexual attractive has a LOT more mental problems then I do. - Copyright Sam Ferris "09 All right reserved.

Chage it up a bit to avoid using attractive twice:

Any healthy adult male who doesn?t find a hot looking 15 year old female sexual attractive has a LOT more mental problems then I do. - Copyright Sam Ferris "09 All right reserved.

Add an "s"

Any healthy adult male who doesn?t find a hot looking 15 year old female sexual attractive has a LOT more mental problems then I do. - Copyright Sam Ferris "09 All rights reserved.