Deathwalker Plans 26 Boxing WoW

Dethfang_foh

shitlord
Seriously how is Sam going to level this squad of toons? When he has his army of level 20s and a couple of 70s come rolling through pillaging whats going to happen? They are going to shit themselves laughing at the sheer massacre and do a lap and do it again. Hopefully he can script logging 26 accounts out at the same time.

Lost Ranger_sl

shitlord
So are you sticking to WoW Sam or is Warhammer the game you are going to be rolling/getting rolled in?

Ill admit it... I really want to see a 25 Bright Wizard team pull up to a keep defense. The destruction would scatter!

Froofy-D_foh

shitlord
Sam you should probably consider WAR instead since it has open-world PVP as a means of advancement and end-game, which would seem to be more what you are looking for. In many ways the design of WoW will limit you due to instance caps and the only Battleground which will fit your whole squad does not allow you to queue as a raid.

Chris

Potato del Grande
What level are you Sam? Wish you played on european servers so I could roll something on the opposite faction

bobster_foh

shitlord
All you haters better suck it up, cause Sam knows hookers, wow boxes and wow pvp strats even though he"s never played the game, and stuff.

PerritoBites_foh

shitlord
I tried finding him with a lv1 char, but I wasn"t able to... I did get my char to Hillsbrad, but he was on the farm and there is no way you can get a lv 1 all the way to the farm without dying 100 times

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Well, that answers the question as to whether or not you are still going to go for it, in light of Prepared being up in levels already.

Are you actually going to try to catch up and surpass him(her)?