Deathwalker Plans 26 Boxing WoW

Everlast_foh

shitlord
Once the new patch comes out, I am so down for a sam rape guild. I leveled up a mage to 25 in an attempt to kill him, but he was low level at the time and in the starting areas still.

Rofly_foh

shitlord
Everlast said:
Once the new patch comes out, I am so down for a sam rape guild. I leveled up a mage to 25 in an attempt to kill him, but he was low level at the time and in the starting areas still.
It would be hilarious to have a guild of 30 level 60 DK"s bent on ruining Sam"s progress. I"d resub for it if there was enough interest.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
He should have picked a ghost town server and when he got high enough in about a year he could kill the city kings with his mini-zergs.

Zarcath

Silver Squire
What if you box 10 or so DK"s and have them all drop glyph"d DnD, either all at once or staggered?

Zarcath

Silver Squire
Everlast said:
Starting today (tonight?) we can get our Sam slaying guild going with DKs.
Does Sam play every day? From his progress I"d say no. Someone has to let us know when he"s on so we can gank him.

LoL. Only the MIGHTY DEATHWALKER knows when and where he will play.

MOOOOHAHA.

I gotta really laugh at this plan. You gonna try and scare a guy who played the harder game on a WAY WAY WAY harder server and has been ganked 100 times more then what you are planing and still won?

Here is the official "Make some DK"s and gank Sam thread"

Unable to destroy Sam Deathwalker (yet) - Off-Topic - Dual-Boxing.com Community Forum

LoL.

You guys have about 1.5 months to get yur gank on cause after that a 5 box team of level 55 DK"s is going to be a free pull to me.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Oh Jesus Oh Lawl, Sam "implying" that you won EQ almost made me fall out of my chair. Yeah you backpeddled a bit later...kind of...in a "Sam" way I suppose...

Now:
Sam Bragwalker said:
You beat others by having the ability to beat them in pvp (all they have vs. all you have) OR you kill a stonger mob with all you have vs. all they have. Thats the only two accurate measurement. PvP is ususaly not possible due to different servers and what not so who can solo the stongest mob with characters on accounts they own (and leveled up themselves) and playing as many accounts that they own as they can at the same time. Others can raid and get raid items to improve their toons but if all that gear dosn"t let them kill a stonger mob then I can kill then well I guess Im better.

You never beat the game as there is always more to do but you do beat other individual players.

Of course I stoped about July of 2008, I am sure that I will be passed up as time goes on. But as of July 2008, I consider myself the best. And some others on that thread do also.

And no matter, I think we can all agree that I am the best known EQ1 player at any rate. The only other two might be Fansy or Furor and they are gone into the dustbin of history while I am still around.

Again if you are of the opinion some other single person did better in EQ1 then me, say who they are and why. That thread was a sticky for many months and anyone who wanted to claim whatever they wished were free to do so.

To be honest I think that what the problem with Wilber and others have with me is that I have accomplished vertutually nothing in WoW and yet I am better known, and more famous, already then others who have done 100 times more in the game than what I have. I do self promote and as a result I get known. Well ...
Sorry that"s a golden quote.

WilburREALLYsounds like someone from here, though years late in saying this:
right, now that we"ve officially established that Sam is:

* Thick as pig shit
* Egotistical beyond all comprehension
* The worlds most brick like troll
* Coated in Inpregnable insultproof retard skin

can we now please ban him?

To Sam

The thing that I find saddest of all, is that because you are such an utterly dense and stupid prick is that your own "people" ( Or as close as you come to... ) have turned on you and want to make sure that you have an utterly SHIT time playing WoW. Whilst it goes against most of the rules of the game and blah blah blah I really hope that you never experience anymore content beyond the places you teleport into before a Multibox train comes and rips you a new one. Cheer up sunshine, theres still plenty of city quests you can do. I"m sure with 26 characters you could be an awesome AH trader as well, if you never left the city, just park all your guys up infront of the auctioneer and prevent people from clicking on them.

Anyway shithead, you"ve brought out the worst in us, Congratulations, long may it continue.
Seriously, Sam - that forum is like gold to you. You still have your supporters there, but DON"T fuck it up. I have a hunch you will to some extent anyways, but if you were ever to cultivate a "good" relationship with a forum, that would be the one to choose.

Also I can see the reason for saying that a group of 5 level 55 DKs would be a free pull for you (possibly soon) over on DUALBOXING considering many will bring a 5-man box team. Over here, though, most people won"t. It would most likely be single individuals, but many of them, no boxing, guilded, possibly raided up, out running around looking for you. You of all people should know how few non-boxed, skilled players it takes to wreck a boxer. Picture 10-15 DKs running you down. There are a lot of really skilled players who might go over as well. Also picture some people who don"t have the time to actually play a DK there, volunteering instead to keep in touch through IRC or something, who create Horde characters just so they can keep tabs on you for the main body of griefers. The only things I see keeping this from being a reality are:

1. Someone willing to plan and organize an Anti-Sam guild, someone who is well known enough that people would centralize there
2. Enough people willing to take time from their raid/life schedules to make it work
3. More patience than a lot of players have

It might happen; if someone does create a guild, I vote for the Guildname "Rickshaw" as a testament to all that has gone on before now, concerning Sam. We could all RP going after Sam to confine him to the "Rickshaw"...wait no, that"s gay. I"ll go start a character now, and I"m curious if anyone will step up to the plate and get the ball rolling. I just don"t want the hassle organizing shit, been there done that.

Rangoth

Blackwing Lair Raider
Erronius said:
Also I can see the reason for saying that a group of 5 level 55 DKs would be a free pull for you (possibly soon) over on DUALBOXING considering many will bring a 5-man box team. Over here, though, most people won"t. It would most likely be single individuals, but many of them, no boxing, guilded, possibly raided up, out running around looking for you. You of all people should know how few non-boxed, skilled players it takes to wreck a boxer. Picture 10-15 DKs running you down.
I normally don"t say this but if there really are that many people guilded and on vent roaming the lands of Azeroth to kill Sam....I"d claim he"s already won regardless of what happens.