Deathwalker Plans 26 Boxing WoW

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Typical Sam, that thread made me lol.

More RAF accts in the future?
Sam Deathwalker said:
I can get another 26 accounts in april when my 6 months runs out and raf yet again lol ... So its not like my raf will ever run out. I still have my EQ accounts active and I haven"t played in 8 months ... once I freeze those I have enough monies for another 26 accounts (well probably 25, dont need two main tanks).
Glo said:
I don"t really think he knows what efficient means, seriously. Using RAF level grants at level 10 was another of his efficiency efforts. Leveling 25 shamans before even finding out how to play the game or which classes to level was another. Buying 52 copies of wow in order to be the greatest wow forum troll ever, efficiency. Putting 6 computers on his home made sex swing so he has to move all of them every time one of his hookers comes over, he has never stated as much but that had to be for efficiency.

A week of downtime with his second round of RAF running out == 78 copies of wow to get a gimped 26 box team to 60. Sam is a model of efficiency.

Ya RL has kept be busy lately (Have to remodel a kitchen, bathroom, put in new floor, do the roof in an apartment I own ... bleh) but stabilizing my RL situation leaves me whatever money I need to get more accounts if needed.

Prepared is my only real competition, and I think he has been at 70 for a while now, so I am not actually losing ground.

Im using my RAF grants now before I lose them. My lowest is level 38 so I am moving up slow but sure.

You can read that thread for any other infos.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
And the amusing thing is that a single DK can probably still nuke out Sam"s full raid force because of Wandering Plague.

Ride in, hit them with Blood Strike and pop Arcane Torrent to prevent massive retaliation. Activate AMS (3 seconds in), IT (4.5 seconds), Pestilence and Blood boil (7.5 seconds , 7.5 seconds of AMS remaining). That means that when AMS finished, we have 6 DoT ticks on every Sam, each with a ~30% chance to trigger a Wandering Plague damage AE which is roughly 500 damage on a decently geared DK.
6*500*25*0.30 = 22.500 damage just by wandering plague. Just during the time that Sam can"t touch the DK due to 100% AMS up.

If you"ve ever seen the damage meter of a DK toy around with DoTs+Pestilence+WP on the worm room past Heigan, you know this is correct. The worms are usually 10% health when they finally reach the bridge. All of them.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Ok, some interesting stuff. Mostly about Prepared and not about Sam, though.

World of Warcraft - English (NA) Forums -> Abuse of multiple accounts on a pvp realm
Okay, who is this? - World of Warcraft - Dual-Boxing.com Community Forum

Mods Vs. Sam Da Man? Apparantly people have been leaving the their Forum, allegedly due to Sam and his usual shenanigans.Peace - I"m out. [Samjacked] - General Discussion - Dual-Boxing.com Community Forum

LOL @ them now having the term "Samjacked".

Also I"m sure Sam will be along shortly to give us an update, I saw him logged on here yesterday, I think it was.

Some screenshots Prepared posted in regards to the whole "using alliance toons to throw battlegrounds that his Horde chars are in" fiasco.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
So the mods quit over Sam? What a bunch of pussies. Just don"t click on his threads is it that hard?

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
What has he done to be banned? Talk about stuff he has no clue about? They would be banning alot users over that. I don"t see what is so hard not to reply or click on the threads he creates. If you can"t do that then you"re the idiot.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Many forum moderators are fucking twats anyways.

But if what Mennoknight posted on the US forum is true, that guy should be banned with all 42 accounts or whatever many he has.

I"ve experienced crossteaming abuse like this with multiple accounts in POTBS and this ruins a PVP game more than anything else could. When they put a stop to it, the situation for many nations improved dramatically. The effects this crossteaming had was way over the top.

but seriously, this is fucking awesome:
Also although I talk with 6 at a time cause its just easyer for me to do so I don"t hardly talk on the trade channels unless someone is spicifacally talking about me, ya I might talk with 6 saying the same thing (cause my keyboard goes to six computers ....) but I dont say more then 4 things a day in trade if that.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I mean these people on that forum are treating Sam with all the contempt he deserves, but they"re so stupid they"re even arguing with him when he is RIGHT.

Just like how Sam predicted that there would be no perma ban and people shit all over him, claiming he has no idea.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Sam DeathWalker said:
Well ya yet another mod quit over me not getting banned or something. Anyway here the latest DeathWalker Doings:

Made my Guild! Check out New UI! - MMORPG General Discussion - Dual-Boxing.com Community Forum

DeathWalker take on 3.1 - World of Warcraft - Dual-Boxing.com Community Forum

My Pal is level 53 now, looks like DK might be around for me soon.
They locked down that second thread you made with a quickness, lol.

Looks like you are making 5 levels per month, or somewhere close to that? At least 7 more months to 80, and will you have to use RAF again in/around Oct?

All my guys are 45ish, Once I make antoher mage and warlock from raf grants I think Im done with raf. 2X exp is good enough as Ill just rotate the "exp group" for rested, I don"t like questing anyhow.

I only have 5 accounts on raf right now (the 5 mages).

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Sam DeathWalker said:
I don"t like questing anyhow.
That much is apparent. With RAF, you can get to 53 in a day or two if you actually quest.