Deathwalker Plans 26 Boxing WoW

Ya well I am slow but I spent a ton of time setting things up, and while there are 1000"s of people QQing about 3.1 breaking this or that; my install went basically flawless, with all the add ons and setting going from the main to all 29 others accounts A-OK. Not a simple feat. And all my computers are where I want them so its just about actually playing the game now.

As I understand it, questing does not use rested exp. Thus if you are leveling multiple sets of 5 similtaniously and have suffient time between leveling each set to get up some rested exp its just as good to grind as quest, assuming you find a good place and assuming you are getting rested exp. I am set up to quest though (cabonite and tour guide) and jamba and with the new open quest talk from assist it could really go fast.

Im in no rush my only real oppenent is Prepared, and he hasnt done much on his 70"s (working on 10 level 80"s) for months. He dosn"t use addons ...

I"m slow but sure and will pass people up. Already no one can make 1 or 2 DKs and do me in. I havn"t had a single death since 3.1 cept when I jumped off the cliff at shatt (try shortcut to the portals and jumped off the cliff not where the lift is) ...

I am getting 53,000 exp per hour on my group of mages with RAF killing in the Rigger Pirates in Tinas. Not super great but solid and steady. Remember i dont ahve a level 80 to instance bost with.

I might try doing multiple instances at the same time (my mouse is consistant on my 5 slave computers, meaning if I put it in the left hand corner and then move to an arbitray position it will be in almost the exact same position (i.e. one or two pixils off) on the 5 slave computers (not on the main which is at a different resolution)). And I think I have my camera views sycronized as well. But for now I will get to 50 at the pirate place and then make a decision at that point.

Vehn_foh

shitlord
I still don"t understand why you refuse to do quests. Just get your 5 guys to 80 and learn the damn game with quests and it"ll be so much faster >.>

Lets see whats up when the mages hit 50 or so might take them to 80 as you say, but then again I don"t like having high and low characters and I hate to pay for 30 subscriptions and play 5 .....

Sam DeathWalker said:
Lets see whats up when the mages hit 50 or so might take them to 80 as you say, but then again I don"t like having high and low characters and I hate to pay for 30 subscriptions and play 5 .....
I bet I could roll 30 characters and level each of them one at a time from 1 to 80 without RAF or boosting before you get your "army" to 70. You are 100% a retarded, mouth-breathing, inbred water-head. You"ve been at this formonthsand you aren"t even in tbc yet? What in the fuck are you doing?

In before you brag about being the best multiboxer at everquest and having 9 years experience killing last expansion"s bosses. If Everquest was the harder game and you are so experienced, how do you explain your utter failure to level?

You went full retard.

Pointyboot_foh

shitlord
sam, dood, bruh, your getting stomped in every single possible way that you can be stomped.

my only real question is this. what is your goal now?

and fuck man, questing in your 70"s.. LOL. i actually feel bad for you. your gonna be fucking raid raped by players all day and night.

EQ was saturday morning cartoons compared to what your in for.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Sam DeathWalker said:
So you"d play 30 subscriptions at 1% of the potential each rather than 5 at 100%?

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Sam DeathWalker said:
I am getting 53,000 exp per hour on my group of mages with RAF killing in the Rigger Pirates in Tinas.
Are you even playing WoW? I don"t recall there being any "rigger pirates" or a zone called "Tinas"

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Quineloe said:
Are you even playing WoW? I don"t recall there being any "rigger pirates" or a zone called "Tinas"
Haha.

Its these mobs:

Southsea Freebooter - NPC - World of Warcraft

Well I am sure that its possible to level a lot faster then I have but Im doing good enough, like I say whats the rush I have only one competitor.

Ya one at a time would have a lot of advantages as I am doing a lot of AH and min/max gear, if I was leveling faster I wouldn"t waste time on gear. Also I have over 250 in all the main professions.

Just building the foundation: able to use addons, computers stable, easy to change macros, setting up pvp macros (well I die a lot last night to some 20K HP DK, but I was damaging him and using the hammer of Judgment off the bat kinda got him also lol). Regardless of level I have the best set up by far.

Read post number 3 in this thread:

Leveling 60-80 - General Discussion - Dual-Boxing.com Community Forum

Im learning how to kill mobs with 30 guys. Levelign fast with 1 or 5 teaches you how to level fast with 1 or 5. Im learning what to do now what I will be doing later.

As shown Preparded did out level me by a ton. Yet he dosnt use add ons - think about that, I can program in Lua, he isnt set up enough to use carbonite or arkinventory, or perl, or anything ....

Im building a foundation that is solid, as I did in EQ. Time will tell who wins.

By the way I only need, I think, level 50 to make 25 of these:

Goblin Rocket Launcher - Item - World of Warcraft

Well I am sure I can"t afford the materials for 25 of them until 70 or so but still, even the top level 80 raider from the top guild gonna go down when 25 of those hit him from 45 yards (and it follows movement and it hits people flying ....)

In about a year and 1/2 I should have 25 of those.

Rating: +2 [-] [+]By Yoishan on 09/10/2008 (Patch 2.4.3)
Refer to my post above, but yes its affected by spell hit, crit, and haste. BUT it isn"t effected by spell damage as far as I know.
Last edited by
Report|Reply
Rating: +6 [-] [+]By RoboKestrel on 06/11/2007 (Patch 2.1.1)
Hunters may find it of interest to know that this will share your max range, and as an added benefit this baby has no deadzone.

It"s basically an aimed shot with no mana cost and no deadzone. Consider the second knockdown as comparable to aimed shot resetting your shot timer.
Last edited by

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Sam DeathWalker said:
By the way I only need, I think, level 50 to make 25 of these:

Goblin Rocket Launcher - Item - World of Warcraft

Well I am sure I can"t afford the materials for 25 of them until 70 or so but still, even the top level 80 raider from the top guild gonna go down when 25 of those hit him from 45 yards (and it follows movement and it hits people flying ....)

Unless of course they"re popping some temporary invulnerability or % reduction skill and they"ll survive that barrage easily. 25k hp is not uncommon in real PVP equipment. And then what?

How much longer do you think will WoW be The Game?

All I need to know is their name to hit them from 45 yards away, there is no reason they would burn a spell like that without knowing for sure I am launching one, also I can stagger them as it also has a 3second stun component ... lol.

And then what? 2 minutes later another barage, meanwhile my 6 mages will be doing Fire Ball or some other 41 yard thing, and if they close then its tunderstorm and war stomp .... and the pally stun ... and if they don"t close, more rockets and fireballwhatever.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Sam DeathWalker said:
All I need to know is their name to hit them from 45 yards away, there is no reason they would burn a spell like that without knowing for sure I am launching one, also I can stagger them as it also has a 3second stun component ... lol.
Might wanna learn some of the game mechanics there.