Deathwalker Plans 26 Boxing WoW

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
It"s fucking hilarious how easily Sam trolls people. A+++ troll. I wish I could give him more +internets.

Zehnpai

Molten Core Raider
Everlast said:
Wait, Sam cleared THE Felstone Field?! Up until now I thought he was a huge joke who invented meaningless feats in order to boost his self esteem. The recent development in the Sam saga makes me feel like a huge douchebag...I mean Felstone field?!
I know, right? I mean fuck, fully clearing Hearthglen 3 fucking years ago solo was a chore that only the mighty like myself could achieve but never in any of my wildest dreams would I imagine anyone would be able to beat Felstone Field.

Wise men told tales of deep in the legends of myth and time that only a true source of ultimate DPS could achieve the numbers required for that feat. It seems that the days of old are ended and a new champion has arisen.

Truely this is the man who will single-handedly prove the mighty guild Ensidia wrong and that a 2 minute kill of Hodir is in fact fully possible. That you don"t need 1 hour a week to kill Algalon when it only takes a man of his calibur 30 seconds.

Entire zones will tremble at the might of his army.

Lo, and forsooth...the day is coming nigh when in the hallowed halls of WoW Progress, the Deathwalkers name will stand above all.

Laven_foh

shitlord
The way RAF level granting works is this, the invited account can grant levels to the account that invited him as long as his character is like 2 levels above him. However you can just get a toon to 60 and save those grants, load up the account you used to invite and have the invited account level grant one of your chars to 60. So really youre wasting your time loading all 26 accounts up when you can just load all the invited accounts up get them all to 60 and within minutes level grant a toon on all the accounts you used to invite with. Sure you wont be killing FELSTONE FIELDS as quickly but hey your way is fucking retarded to begin with so it doesnt really matter.

The reason you dont get extra levels from the ones you granted is just that, the games know if you got a level from questing or meaningless mob grinding or by just granting a level. Each invited account character can save 60 granted levels and thats it and ONLY for the account that invited him. The accounts you used to invite those accounts dont get anything but the mount and the ability to summon said invited account.

Laven_foh

shitlord
And I just took a look at your armory, obviously your way still sucks because its been like what over a week since you hit up WPL and all your shamans got 1 fucking level and your mages got like 2 you sir are one sloppy ass wow boxer, go back to EQ because you already lost at this game.

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
Clearly he never heard of Protadins soloing groups of 50 mobs at once.

Speaking of paladins, I can picture a retadin bubbling the 25 rockets flying his way then destroy half of Sam"s army of gimps before his bubble runs out.

Laven you can only grant one level per two levels you gain.

Can anyone supply a single to where someone says that they tried to grant a level after being granted two raf levels and couldn"t, or some blue post or rule or just anything.

Ya if I were stupid enough to fire all 25 at the same time, but as they have a 3 second stun I can stagger them.

Also 45 yards is a long ways they have to have me targeted to see the cast, and they have to target the toon that is casting lol, if I stagger how they gonna do that?

Im HOPING he rushes me. 25 War Stomps, 25 Thunderstorms, and 6 Blast Waves. Is that enough damage and stunning and Knockback for you?

20 mellee can rush me and they wont get through all that ....

I have a Protadin and I can solo basically whatever I can pull (well box solo the mages do most of the killing).

My point is with all this power I can grind just as fast as quest. Not to say I dont quest if I am grinding in the field there is no reason not to quest there as well, Ill get AD reputation friendly and do those turnins as with all the killing I am doing I have tons of items.

Well I did a little non raf last night and it wasnt good.

Level 45 Shaman with rested: 100 exp
Level 55 Paliden without rested: 80 exp
Level 55 Mage with RAF: 200 exp

humm might have to make a 3rd RAF chain but I will have a ton of grants for extra characters then ...

My Mages are level 55 now, I get like 2 levels a day or day.5 of play (about 4 hours of killing) and 1/2 a level on the non raf Paliden (no rest either).

Im at like 22,500 killz on the Paliden now.

Ok lets ask this question.

Where mobs are not grey to a level 58, where is the spot, not an instance or raid, in old world or tbc, where you can pull 60 or 70 or 80 mobs at one time?

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Sam DeathWalker said:

Where mobs are not grey to a level 58, where is the spot, not an instance or raid, in old world or tbc, where you can pull 60 or 70 or 80 mobs at one time?
Who knows, you"re the first guy to level this crazy slow way on purpose.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Im HOPING he rushes me. 25 War Stomps, 25 Thunderstorms, and 6 Blast Waves. Is that enough damage and stunning and Knockback for you?
dude you can"t stun or damage someone who is invulnerable. Don"t you get it in your thick head already?

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Sam DeathWalker said:
For 6 or 10 seconds ... then what ...

Still maybe I might make one priest.
you dont have the micro to place a mass dispell. You simply dont.

Laven_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:

the thing about tagging that many mobs is you probably wont beable to, since after a certain time they evade and I noticed old world mobs evade alot quicker then BC/wotlk mobs do. But your best bet in old world is still going to be winterspring, WPL/EPL and around blackrock mts.

Laven_foh

shitlord
to clarify alittle in my last post I meant the mobs will evade before you get far enough from their spawn point to tag that many mobs, A suggestion though, try the elite mobs in wintergrasp south of everlook, they arent as tough as the elites in blasted lands.

Goanad_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:
What you call a train, I call a free pull.

What you call camping him, I call fresh victims.
I need to smoke some crack to understand this shit now. Like fine wine, this thread is maturing into something truly Hall of Shame worthy.