Deathwalker Plans 26 Boxing WoW

Well went to winterspring (got all my guys mounts for the long trek to the new flight paths ... ), Did the cobalts in the cave and they give really nice exp, like 500ish each (elits), did the giants but there is not enough of them. Did the yenti but they are to spread out and not elite.

The cobalts seem the best:

Cobalt Scalebane - NPC - World of Warcraft

but its hard to get over 30-40K/hour off them but loot is really good and thorium is around as well.

Looking at sithlis does anyone have expericne with the first hive? No casters it seems, are there a lot of those mobs?

Hive"Ashi Sandstalker - NPC - World of Warcraft

Might head to Silithus, something about elementals in the northwest, and the twilights as well.

Flight

Molten Core Raider
Sam DeathWalker said:
Well went to winterspring (got all my guys mounts for the long trek to the new flight paths ... )
Darn it, Sam. 10 months to get to Winterspring ! You know you can do that in a day 5 boxing ?

You"re in for a big shock post lvl 60. The game is much less multiboxing friendly, XP wise, outside of instances, plus it takes so much more to level anyways.

Sam DeathWalker said:
Those mobs aren"t elite any more.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Flight said:
Darn it, Sam. 10 months to get to Winterspring ! You know you can do that in a day 5 boxing ?
Yeah, but what about RAFing tradeskills? THAT TAKES TIME DAMNIT!

Though, for someone who has supposedly so much skill and experience boxing, I"ve never seen why Sam would need all the time he claims he needed to get set up. I mean, FFS, I imagine someone could have had all his characters to 50/60 in a week (or slightly over) doing 5 at a time, he was told this a million times, and...I mean...

It"s mind bottling. Simply mind bottling.

You post all these ramblings Sam, but seriously, have you even leveled at all? You still have all those 45s running around, and the one char is still fucking 44, for Gods sake. That one has been 44 for at LEAST a week, I saw it last week when I looked at your armory. Surely you can get one level per WEEK?!? I was soloing 1 level per DAY, in WOTLK, on quests with no RAF. And you"re in the old world, pre 60 content? Fuck, and this is from the guy that claims he won EQ, too.

"The Deathwalker Empire"

Laven_foh

shitlord
yeah unless you are doing all the quest in wotlk content 70-80 will literally take you a year or more for all your characters cause you wont beable to use RAF. I think my paladins needs over 1.5million exp to just hit lvl74 and i swear im almost done with dragonblight stuff.

I am only leveling the mages (all 5 are on raf) to 60 right now, the shaman are not on raf and they just heal. The Pal also is getting exp but not raf (mostly rested).

Ya well once post 60 Ill be on even footing with everyone and tagboosting will pay off more for me then others. Ya it will take me 31 times as much time to level all my guys up as it takes you to level up one guy. Thats the game. You don"t make top dog in easy mode, the road is long and hard.

I just need places where I can pull 20 mobs and then pull another 20 mobs 2-3 mintues later, and another 20 2-3 minutes after that and on and on. And that the mobs are not grey to 60.

With what is basically unlimited healing the Mages are slaugtering the mobs with arcane explosion. And they can kill 20 with the same mana and same time as 2.

Ideas?

Flight

Molten Core Raider
Sam DeathWalker said:
Ya well once post 60 Ill be on even footing with everyone and tagboosting will pay off more for me then others. Ya it will take me 31 times as much time to level all my guys up as it takes you to level up one guy. Thats the game. You don"t make top dog in easy mode, the road is long and hard.
The point is you are making it much harder than it needs to be.

Sam DeathWalker said:
I just need places where I can pull 20 mobs and then pull another 20 mobs 2-3 mintues later, and another 20 2-3 minutes after that and on and on. And that the mobs are not grey to 60.
Such a place doesn"t exist outside of instances. By design.

Sam DeathWalker said:
Take peoples advice and change your whole approach. In fact, if I were you I"d consider bining the present set up and start from scratch, with the exception of your Mages and Pallie (how old are your accounts ? RAF must be expired by now ?). Level your Pallie (or preferably a Druid or DK) to 80 and use it to boost all others chars to 80 in instances.

Flight

Molten Core Raider
To put this (nearly year old) thread into context -

NiB has a lot to answer for

NativityInBlack said:
Dude move to WoW at least, not many care about EQ1 stuff anymore.

The korean that 10-man parts of Kara outgames you, EQ was far too zergie and easy to multi-box.

Sam HAS learned somethings about Wow

Sam DeathWalker said:
Wow is easyer to multibox then EQ because of ingame "macros" are much more robust then the 5 line stuff you get in EQ.Also the grind time is shorter by far.

To put into Context just how long ago it was :

Quineloe said:
Millie doesn"t show on the other list becausesheturned it off inherprofile.

Erronius underlined our luff for Zarc :

Erronius said:
This must happen. The internet demands
it!

Spronk reminds us how it all started :

spronk said:

And, from that link, the first advice you ever got, the same day you asked for it, and what we have all spent telling you for nearly a year. If you had followed that advice you could comfortably have leveled 5 sets of 30 characters to level 80, instead of just breaking into Winterspring.

Given the time it takes to level, and that it"s not practical to level in groups higher than 5, and also since it"s your first time playing, I would start with just 5 (never thought I"d say JUST 5 lol) and learn from there. Once you have 5, you can then get 5 more accts, and repeat, and keep doing so until you have your 25. Or you could just use the same accts and transfer off later depending on how fast you level. Then you don"t have to worry about monthly costs for so many accounts all at once.

Time to pay attention, due. The hurt doesn"t start until lvl 61 and it just ramps up from there.

Im not the only one who has concluded that quests are a waste of time:

Northrend AOE grinding spot - General Discussion - Dual-Boxing.com Community Forum

The 4th field in WPL and this spot in EPL are the best old world spots:

Where is the best grinding spot at 60? - General Discussion - Dual-Boxing.com Community Forum

As you see I get 5K per pull (X 4 or 5 guys).

Ill win sooner or later; is there a rush?

Like yesterday I spent 5 hours talking about computers and how wow calls up textures and 1/2 hour leveling. Of course Im slow.

Pointyboot_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:
reading this made me wonder yet again..

Pointyboot said:
but what exactly are you gonna win at?
and you did infact answer me with

Sam DeathWalker said:
Having the strongest in game force compared to any other single person.

The most resonable way to compare is who can kill the stongest mob while playing alone on accounts that are in his name, at the same time.
sam im gonna type this in caps ok.. with bold added for flavor.

THERE IS NO FUCKING WHERE IN THE GAME WHERE YOUR 30 CHARACTERS CAN TAKE DOWN A MOB FOR COMPARISON ON YOUR BASIS. YOU ARE LIMITED AT BEST TO 25 MAN INSTANCES. AND IN SOME CASES PEOPLE ARE SINGLE GROUPING AND EVEN SOLOING THESE. SO WHEN INFACT PEOPLE COME AND DO WHAT YOU DO WITH HALF THE CHARACTERS HOW ARE YOU THEN GOING TO CLAIM ANY WIN WHATSOEVER.

your only choice will then to cut your number of characters down to below thiers and try again. this is specifically why people called you a retard for trying such an arbitrary number as 26 when infact you cant fit 26 people into shit outside of classic.

prepared created 30 for fun. he is not trying to win at anything.YOU ARE COMPETING WITH NOONE.

what im trying to tell you that what your trying to win at IS FUCKING IMPOSSIBLE. i dont mean thats it"s beyond your limits. i mean it"s impossible for anyone to do.

you are creating conditions for a "win" that cannot be met by yourself either now or in the future.

sam, is it possible for you to understand that?

At some point it will be so obvious that I won (say 36 level 85"s or something with all the enginerring stuffs) that there is no need to take down any mob.

I never bothered to kill any big time mob in EQ, it was just so obviously that no one was anywhere near close to what I had that there was no need to.

Stosh_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:
At some point it will be so obvious that I won (say 36 level 85"s or something with all the enginerring stuffs) that there is no need to take down any mob.

I never bothered to kill any big time mob in EQ, it was just so obviously that no one was anywhere near close to what I had that there was no need to.
Post of the year, right here. I exist, therefore I win.

Laven_foh

shitlord
whats the deal sam? all your mages and the paladin are going to be 60 but your shamans are STILL stuck at 46? Not to mention the paladin and mages are almost completely out of date gear wise heading into outlands. You need to get over your self and cut your shit down to 5. Paladin 2x mages 2x shamans and if you learn how to play with that setup you could probably even do most 5man outland instances. I would say a killer 5 man grp rolling through instances is more impressive then your sloppy ass 26man setup that wont serve any good for world pve/pvp stuff which guess what? nobody gives a shit about that because the endgame is all about instances. I hate repeating what has already been said by myself and everyone else in this thread but LEVEL IN GROUPS NOT ONLY WILL YOU STAY UPTODATE ON GEAR BUT IT WILL BE 100X EASIER WHEN YOUR READY FOR YOUR NEXT 5MAN GROUP.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Sam DeathWalker said:
Im not the only one who has concluded that quests are a waste of time:

Northrend AOE grinding spot - General Discussion - Dual-Boxing.com Community Forum

The 4th field in WPL and this spot in EPL are the best old world spots:

Where is the best grinding spot at 60? - General Discussion - Dual-Boxing.com Community Forum

As you see I get 5K per pull (X 4 or 5 guys).
Fuck.

You are aware, I"m sure, that there weren"t "sweet spots" nonstop from 1-60. And, simply because you post the existence of two (I"m giving you that, for the argument, AFAIK those could be horrible spots), does not mean that "Quests are a waste of time".

Quests for example don"t use up rested XP, and that alone is nice. You could have rotated groups of 5, building up rest XP, and quest XP would push your saved rest XP further on. And we aren"t even talking RAF, just rested.

All the quest reward gear you"ve passed on up to this point, gear that normally is better than green world drops, reduces your speed and money made. Better gear should equate to better stats/HP/DPS, but have fun with gear that"s 5-10 levels below your characters. I mean, shit, you could just have all your "extra" characters w/o tradeskills do enchanting and nuke quest rewards you don"t want/need, but whatever.

I"d like to see someone come out and fight you for camps, a la EQ. I bet you"d be right fucked.

And the single biggest thing that hurts my mind, is that you draw such a distinction between grinding and questing, that it"s pitiful. Go do a quest, smoke mobs on the way. Shit, if you look up the quests, you can likely finish 5-6 quests at a time, running around, smoking camps as you move around. But, again, whatever. Keep being hardheaded and grind static. This, if anything, shows a stunning lack of skill on your part. You"ve gone to such incredible lengths to make boxing easier, that whenever you argue that "Quests aren"t good", it makes me think that you simply can"t grasp a way to integrate them well, or at all, into what someone might call your "Play-style".

Sam DeathWalker said:

Like yesterday I spent 5 hours talking about computers and how wow calls up textures and 1/2 hour leveling. Of course Im slow.
First you theorycraft to no end about what is the best way to level via grinding, then you come with this shit. If you aren"t concerned with speed, then what in the hell is the point of you fiddlefucking with "Fastest Grind spots" and other retarded shit?

IMO, you"re just making excuses as to why you level so slow. And you aren"t winning, you"ve already lost. Anyone else, were they to embark on what you have, would be much farther along, and less full of fail, than you. You are simply going to slowboat to whatever the max level is once you finally get there (will 80 still be max? Possibly not), just like you did in EQ. And when you come back here, amongst other sites, claiming that you"ve "won" at WOW, everyone is going to laugh at you for being a loser, yet again. You keep asking "What"s the rush", and the thing is, it"s so fucking simple that I have a hard time believing you can"t grasp why. No one will be impressed if it takes you 2-5 times as long as it should to level, in fact, it will make you look like a retard.

Also what is the point of Northrend locations, when your fucking shamans are all 44/45/46 still?

To sum it all up, I think this pic represents your boxing to a T.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Sam DeathWalker said:

wait, you honestly believe that simply having 36 characters with a grand master tradeskill each somehow makes you win shit? This is your goal? Nothing else?