Deathwalker Plans 26 Boxing WoW

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Its hard to argue in this thread, its almost like the opposing side is full of team-killers.

Goanad_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:
At some point it will be so obvious that I won (say 36 level 85"s or something with all the enginerring stuffs) that there is no need to take down any mob.

I never bothered to kill any big time mob in EQ, it was just so obviously that no one was anywhere near close to what I had that there was no need to.
WTF does the "enginerRing stuffxz" have to do with anything?

This post of yours is mindboggling on so many levels.

All the quest reward gear you"ve passed on up to this point, gear that normally is better than green world drops, reduces your speed and money made. Better gear should equate to better stats/HP/DPS, but have fun with gear that"s 5-10 levels below your characters. I mean, shit, you could just have all your "extra" characters w/o tradeskills do enchanting and nuke quest rewards you don"t want/need, but whatever.
There are sweet spots the farms in hillsbrad, then the mulocks in swamp place then the pirates, then the EPL mobs. Really nice aoe spots to work up on.

I get tons of the drops from the level 60 mobs, sell on AH and buy whatever I need for the 46s plus I am getting to my 300 max (pre level 50) in all trade skills. My guys are as well geared as they would be from quests, and anyway who cares, the Pal takes all the agro and with 20 shaman healing him he dosnt care ...

Hasnt anyone been reading the thread as you get 420 goblin enginerring you do like 2000 - 3000 damage at 45 yards (rocket launcher and the gloves from wotlk). I hit 80 and 420 Ill one shot anyone in the game at 45 years. And with the Priest Mass Dispell I can even kill Palidens on bubble. You guys is flapping yur gums like you fly away or something but you do understand the power of one shotting any player in the game don"t you?

Again I say if I didnt win EQ1 pre SoD then exacly who did. No one even has a name of anyone who is remotly close to what I had at that time. Not the top guild leader raider on the top guild or anyone. None was close. 13 level 75 plus wizards lol, Ill one shot anyone. And 5 clerics to heal them ... and a shaman, chanter, bard, mage etc. And 6 million in the bank so when SoD came out I have unlimited healing mercs lol ... no one could even be close.

I hear all this "soso gonna come kick yur butt and fight for camps and dk gonna kill you" yet in game I grind the camps most anytime I want and hardly ever see any pvp. None kill me now, none kill me later ....

First you say level up a group of 5 then you babble about how the 5 mages are to much higher then the level 46 shaman lol ... make up yur mind.

I 31 box now and thats what I do, I don"t pay for 31 accounts to play 5, just like 5 boxers dont pay for 5 accounts to play just one.

"Hey look way far in the distance theres a bunch of

You have been hit for 3000

Opps"

LoL and that if my oppenet has a computer set to max visual distance, some have to set them down a bit so that they don"t get texture lag.

Nefarium_foh

shitlord
My WoW dream is to have an 80 of each class on my realm. I"ve got like, one 80 warrior and a bunch of pre-20 alts.

Should I accomplish this, how would I compare to you if you were to get 36 80s?

In terms of winning I mean.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Sam DeathWalker said:
And with the Priest Mass Dispell I can even kill Palidens on bubble.
Again, You Dorit hrveThe minero +0 use Mass Pispelt

Sam DeathWalker said:
I hear all this "soso gonna come kick yur butt and fight for camps and dk gonna kill you" yet in game I grind the camps most anytime I want and hardly ever see any pvp. None kill me now, none kill me later ....
Because Y0U are still hanging out in Jones no One Cares abort Sinne 2006.
Sam DeathWalker said:

Opps"
Keep dreaming. You actually poll This off Blizz will nerfit.
Sam DeathWalker said:
LoL and that if my oppenet has a computer set to max visual distance, some have to set them down a bit so that they don"t get texture lag.
no way Irl whntgives gare gor that idea

Laven_foh

shitlord
Only problem is once you get to 80 and 420 in ENG that rocket launcher wont do shit to new content and I can tell you right now youll beable to get 2-3 characters max to 420 eng and the rest will still be gimped, with your setup I wouldnt be surprised if your always 1 expansion behind everyone else. And you pay to play 31 accounts for what? just aoe grinding and some pvping? cool......

KilyinRZ_foh

shitlord
Laven said:
Only problem is once you get to 80 and 420 in ENG that rocket launcher wont do shit to new content and I can tell you right now youll beable to get 2-3 characters max to 420 eng and the rest will still be gimped, with your setup I wouldnt be surprised if your always 1 expansion behind everyone else. And you pay to play 31 accounts for what? just aoe grinding and some pvping? cool......
Because he"s a retarded ass shitstain and he probably collects disability checks from the government and lives a subsidized rat"s nest, so what the fuck does he care.

Tolin_foh

shitlord
The funny thing about all those hot spots he talks about is the fact they"re solo-able by a frost mage, lol.

He"s essentially taking "hot spot" grind areas from mage AoE solo grind guides.

If you can get all yur level 80"s into the game at the same time then yur cool. You would compare all of your best toons you can play at one time against all of mine ....

Not soloable by a frost mage who is 4-5 levels below them though .... I can solo them at lower levels. And I get 22K exp points in 1 minuts at the seige enginerr camp, total, can he?

Well it seems that with the Wotlk gloves that they are continuing the eng line so as new content comes out my 45 yard enginerring item gets better as well.

Yes I will be behind everyone but as time goes on I get less and less behind.

Also these are old world grind spots, my understanding is that wotlk mobs have larger radius before they return to their path and there are more of them (more placeing with lots of npcs) so that Wotlk is more suitable to my play style then old world.

I don"t know why you say Ill only get one or two to 420. I think I can do all in a year.

Ya its 45 yards not years.

It dosnt matter if I can mass dispell a bubble or not, there is a stun with the rocket launchter os if I space them out every 2 seconds I should do enough damage.

They won"t nerf it. I am paying for 31 accounts, wouldn"t you expect that 31 accounts will have 31X the fire power of one account. If 31 players in a raid kill a single oppenent do they nerf it?

We still go back to the same old argument: Did I win EQ or not, and if I didn"t who was the most powerfull player pre SoD if it wasnt me.

And if indeed I won EQ Why would you expect that I wouldn"t win WoW?

In fact I of ALL the 11 million people who play wow have come up with the fastest way (i.e. the way you need to get the lest exp points total) to get 5 level 60"s if you have a current single high level account, using RAF.

11 million people looked at this problem (well at least those who wanted to box 5 characters) and I came up with the best solution.

WHO DA MAN?

SAM DA MAN!

I mean just think about how crazy powerfull these goblin things are. I put a single priest in the middle of a road. 45 yards away a bit hidden but with still a clear sight is my 30 other crew, 25 of which have a 1000-3000 hitting at 45 yards weapon that follows you after its fired.

They see my single priest he targets one oppenent and 6 seconds later that oppent, regardless of all his gear or level or whatever is dead.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Sam DeathWalker said:
I mean just think about how crazy powerfull these goblin things are. I put a single priest in the middle of a road. 45 yards away a bit hidden but with still a clear sight is my 30 other crew, 25 of which have a 1000-3000 hitting at 45 yards weapon that follows you after its fired.

They see my single priest he targets one oppenent and 6 seconds later that oppent, regardless of all his gear or level or whatever is dead.
dar God Sam, People are Flying in Northrend. FLYING !!!
This is so not gering so happend

Bot on meth it ist!

I seriously can"t believe anyone is this retarded... now his yard stick is just that whoever pays for the most accounts wins? Atleast it use to be top dps on multiple characters with the stipulation they have to be owned by you. Then it was who could take down the hardest outdoor boss (which there are none in WotLK) and now it"s just whoever has the most accounts?

First, I didn"t know you could even win a never ending carrot on a stick time investment based game. Second, how big of a fucking retard do you have to be to think anyone in their right mind would give up even one ulduar/arena geared level 80 for your 30 scrubs in greens. I wouldn"t trade my level 70 warlock disenchant bot for all of your accounts combined.

How can anyone be this fucking retarded? You couldn"t make this shitload of fuck up on a bet. I have run across some chin-strapping water-heads in my time, but Sam takes the cake. This is an altogether new level of chromosome malfunction. Watching this thread is like making sense out of a season of Heroes. Listening to Sam is like studying the tenets of Scientology.

Congratulations on winning World of Warcraft. All it took was you saying you did. Never go full retard. I liked you better when you were counting hookers.

Yari_Arkanum_foh

shitlord
The sheer irony is that even if sam somehow does manage to reach the skill level and requirements for making these rocket launchers is that Blizzard will nerf it to either have diminishing returns or reduce its damage.

Sam, you really need a reality check. Seriously i think those hookers gave you a disease which is now fully infesting the logical center of your brain.

Why would they nerf it. 31 characters should one shot a single character, dont you think?

Again if you attack 31 characters with yur character and you get wiped they gonna nerf that?

That would be like saying that Boss mobs should ahve immunity the more times they are hit with Lightning Bolt or something.

My yardstick is whoever has the strongest in game force they can control at the same time is the winner. Who can take down the strongest PvE mob is a good indication. I suppose if I could solo the allience equivient of thunder bluff that few could do that. Not saying I can but if they go to level 85 it might be doable.