Deathwalker Plans 26 Boxing WoW

I said I won EQ pre-SoD I don"t know about the higher level cap or better gear or mercenaries since then effects things, I just cant say.

I can say that no single person Pre-SoD had a stronger in game force then I did. AND after 55,000 views of this thread, not a single person has listed a single name of any EQ player who had a stronger in game force then I did, and the fact that anyone who felt they could beat me had every opportunity to post in this thread:

How Hardcore EQ are you?

And none did.

Just show me the link to characters owned by a single person pre-SoD and lets compare them to my guys.

Link to these guys were "lauded and respected" for their accomplishments and see if their character(s) would stand 1 in 100 chanch of beating my guys lol ....

I don"t claim to be the current best in EQ just better then anyone who played up untill SoD.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Sam DeathWalker said:
What Furor can claim all the acoplishments of FoH for himself?
yes he can and if you had ever been in a high end guild yourself you"d understand

Flight

Molten Core Raider
Sam DeathWalker said:
And face it, none has come up with a faster way to get 5 level 60"s raf with a level 80 account then I did theory craft wise.

No you didn"t, you fucking gimp.

How you have the stupidity to claim that as your idea is beyond me.

Flight said:
Sam, wake up man. Seems the large scale multi boxers are messing up on the strengths of RAF.

Link all accounts 1- > 2 -> 3..... -> 30

Level all to 40; level first account to 60 then use the boost levels to get all your accounts to 60. Unless boosted levels chain (ie for every 2 levels you are boosted you also get a level to pass on) in which case you only need to level all to 30.

Alternatively ......

When you boost a level the boosted char keeps the % of their exp bar full that they had, So a 59.99 char getting boosted by a just dinged 60 goes to 60.99.

The effect of this is chars can boost nearly a full level beyond their own.

Now, if boosted levels chain on as previously questioned :

Level all chars to 30.99, or any amount short of next level that has an easy turn in or discovery xp short of the next level. Helps if XP scales (eg seasonal quests for all levels).

first char does turn in, becomes 30.01 boosts next char.

Next char becomes 31.99, does turn in becomes 32.01.

He boosts the third char which becomes 32.99, turns in becomes 33.01

etc etc

The extra level chains on down until you have a char at 60.99, do turn in and have a 61.01 character.

You can do this in a few days, even with 30 characters. If you"ve done this with trial referral accounts you can bin all except the lvl 61 character.

Then chain a whole load of chars from the lvl 61 account (not sure if you can refer levels once char is 61 - might have to stop at 59).and start over. Spend a few more days getting your new chars to 30 and gift levels so they all become 60/61.

This can be done, comfortably, in a week. 30 characters to lvl 60.

I haven"t tested this, its just my theory, but I believe it will work.

You are sugesting where there is no existing high level account that:

a - b - c - d - e

Level all to 30, then level "e" to 60 and grant back down the chain.

First off leveling e by himself means he dosnt get 3X exp.

Yur method: abcd X levels 1-30
e X levels 1-60, but no raf for 30 - 60 ....

My method is:

Exiting account - a - b - c - d - e
Level b/c/d/e to 30 instance boosting with Existing account (not linked to b/c/d/e).

Level d/e to 60 using instance boosting raf ....

Use e to grant a new toon on d to level 30

move that toon from d to a. Then grant from d - c - b - a and you have 5 level 60"s.

Mine requires an account transfer, and to level up the last two to 60 (but they get 3X exp).

Its not clear if you plan to instance boost or not or what the situation is with an existing account.

Also I was doing basically as you suggested, way before you suggested it:

My new set up - building for aoe - General Discussion - Dual-Boxing.com Community Forum

Sam DeathWalker

Professional

Friday, December 12th 2008, 11:51am

I already used up the granting, Im not even going to bring over the guys I made ....

But i was in limited way using the raf for the mains, its kinda neetbut if you level up the last people on the chain you can gift levels up the chain. So if the last guy gets 2 levels over the guy up the chain above him he can raise that guy 1 level.It kinda breaks down as some point but is a bit of extra that dosnt hurt.
But you post did clarify some of my thinking and your 31.99 and stuff is also your ideas.

Ok as to Furor and whatnot. Right I can"t claim to be better then those who quit before me without conceeded defeat to those who came after so right I won pre-sod but I have lost now as those who are still playing have surpassed me up. Furor, assuming he was the best when he quit won up to that point but those who came after him, like me, beat him later.

By the way all my words dealing with RAF leveling and granting levels is copyright Sam Ferris 2009.

Like I say assuming Furor was the best when he quit he won to that point. I won up to Pre-Sod, and today someone has beat both me and furor. Nonetheless when Furor quit he won the game and when I quit I won.

I would say Germany won the war in 39-41 but then US won in 44. So ya its best to be the last to win.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
but we Win TODAY because now we have better tanks!

you are saying that the war ended 44 (lol)btw so we are saying CQ ended 2003. Everything after 2009 is irrelevant to everyone but you.

Why do geo even post this here if you fully know everyone will dismiss it anyways!

aznpinktuv_foh

shitlord

sam... simple as this.. you fire rockets... i hit vanish. shadowstep behind your ass, FoK you 3 times, pop prep, vanish again, a few more FoK"s and your udnergeared piece of shit entire gorup of 30 is dead...

Yari_Arkanum_foh

shitlord
but but but. he will just fire more rockets!... in sams mind he always wins

and sam, im going to make a website with your RAF technique and copyright it. Just saying its copyrighted doesnt actually make it copyrighted. You actually have to get it done. BTW i just copyrighted this post. don"t copy it.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
HAHAHAHA

Sam, you are one rotten attention whoring bastard, you know that? Only you would consider this thread to be your own personal Blog thread.

RAF Question - General Discussion - Dual-Boxing.com Community Forum

I pray the Mods allow this to continue for some time to come, because I am convinced that this thread will climax into an orgasmic explosion of lulz at some point.

SAMJACKED! Ahahaha, I"m laughing pretty good RL, this is really turning out to be a thread of epic /facepalm. I really wonder just how many people from Dualboxing are reading this thread thanks to you linking to it. Epic, Sam, truly Epic.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Let me step back a bit, Sam, and give you an example of an accomplishment that I find interesting and worthy of praise.

25 Man boxing - PvE - Instances and Advanced Tactics - Dual-Boxing.com Community Forum

Fursphere said:
Tuesday night, with the help of another boxer on the sever (Mokoi), my guild downed OS25 (no drakes).

Big deal right? Well, we did it with 4 multiboxers and a few solos.

Boxer 1 - Pally + 4x Shaman (me)
Boxer 2 - Pally + 4x Shaman (guildie) (and basically a fresh 80 team)
Boxer 3 - Pally + Priest + 3x Mages (guildie)
Boxer 4 - 4x Shaman ( Mokoi )
Solos - 2x Resto Druids, Warlock, Paladin, Hunter (all guildies)

Drakes went down hard and fast. Trash got curb stomped. Then the boss took us about 8 or 9 attempts - we honestly just didn"t have the gear (DPS) to pull it off properly, but we eventually did anyway. lol Biggest problem was the adds - just couldn"t kill them fast enough.

Next on the horizon is Naxx25 when we get a bit more gear. Sadly by the time we downed him, I had totally forgotten about screen shots. Mokoi may have frapsed it - not sure. It was pretty bad. lol

Anyway... to everyone out there that had doubts about 25 Man boxing - look out, here we come!
It"s impressive as it is fairly decent and recent content, plus he mentions the characters are undergeared. They weren"t "Over-levelled", and they weren"t "Over-geared".

This is what we are expecting from you when you make such lofty claims Sam. We don"t give a fuck about you doing some ridiculously (miscalculated) 115,000 DPS on some goofball world mob. We don"t care about your theorycrafting, or your insistence on grinding mobs to level. If you want to impress anyone, then do something current, actually do content, without waiting for it to be trivial due to new content/gear/levels. If you were so good at boxing, not only would your characters be much higher level, but we"d also be expecting you to actually DO something with them.

I miss EQ as well, WoW is OK but there is never a sence of danger like EQ, mobs die in WoW like nothing. Also I think that WoW characters are to "large" for the world so the world just looks tiny. I mean where is the place in WoW thats like CoA in EQ you look at that from distance and its like .... EQ just seems so much more immersive.

Look at this closely you see tree and spiders from the south side and hobs and wraits from the north side. Who do you know can pull BOTH sides of PoN at the same time and kill all the mobs...... solo (boxing).

my.php
[/url][/IMG]

If WoW let you pull whole zones well ...

As to the rouge gonna kill me lol, I want you to move in. 24 Thunderstorms (castable while stunned lol), 24 War Stomps, 6 Blast Wave (knockback and stun). LoL I am invicible to mellee.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
every time we read "24 war stomps" we realise yet again that you knowabsolutly nothingabout this game.