Deathwalker Plans 26 Boxing WoW

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
24 war stomps or 1 is the same fucking thing, genius.

And read again what he said. So long as he has CoS up, he can do whatever the fuck he wants and you can"t do anything to him. Prep, vanish and it"s all over again. None of your chars will be able to survive that sort of AE until 2018.

Laven_foh

shitlord
Lejina Bloodbath said:
24 war stomps or 1 is the same fucking thing, genius.

And read again what he said. So long as he has CoS up, he can do whatever the fuck he wants and you can"t do anything to him. Prep, vanish and it"s all over again. None of your chars will be able to survive that sort of AE until 2018.
This. Sam, maybe you should try a easier game (did I just try to say wow is kinda hard?) to pwn at like Free Realms or Runescape

Zehnpai

Molten Core Raider
A level 80 shaman in mostly green gear is going to be sporting around 9~10k health. That"s what, like...4 FoK"s?

Cloak of ShadowsInstant 1.5 min cooldown

Instantly removes all existing harmful spell effects and increases your chance to resist all spells by 90% for 5 sec. Does not remove effects that prevent you from using Cloak of Shadows.

Ummm unless there has been some change CoS cannot be cast while stuned or hex or sheeped.

I dont really see how a thunderstorm every second for 24 seconds will be stopped by this spell.

And at any rate you pick one class out of all of them to try and come up with the perfect attacker, like Ill be seeing rogues all that often. Im not sure if you vanish AFTER the rockets have been fired (they follow you) that you will not be hit ....

I am sure there will be some interesting battles but my team will be versital enough to counter most everything. Its not all just shaman.

Look I just put my guys 45 yards from my priest or Pal who is standing next to the windrider at some neteral spot like Gadgetran or whatever.

They land, I stun with Pally, rockets fire, enemy dead. End of story.

Yari_Arkanum_foh

shitlord
Sam Sam Sam....

In Outland or Northrend there are vast areas where pvp happens. Or are you going to stay right next to a town or outpost the entire time?

Id like to see you go up against a rogue. By the time you know whats happening 70% of your team will be dead. And thats before he preps and vanishes again.

Also Mages.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Sam DeathWalker said:
Cloak of ShadowsInstant 1.5 min cooldown

Instantly removes all existing harmful spell effects and increases your chance to resist all spells by 90% for 5 sec. Does not remove effects that prevent you from using Cloak of Shadows.

Ummm unless there has been some change CoS cannot be cast while stuned or hex or sheeped.
Except that you won"t be able to stun someone you can"t see. gg.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Im not sure if you vanish AFTER the rockets have been fired (they follow you) that you will not be hit ....
Yes, they will not hit. That is exactly how Vanish works. but I"m sure you"ll know better than everyone on this forum on that matter too and just pretend that it will work until you"ll get raped sometime in 2010 when your tactic does not work just like we"re predicting here.

Doligan_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:
I am sure there will be some interesting battles but my team will be versital enough to counter most everything. Its not all just shaman.

team

?noun

1. a number of persons forming one of the sides in a game or contest: a football team.
2. a number of persons associated in some joint action: a team of advisers.

Vanish - WoWWiki - Your guide to the World of Warcraft

Most casters will be able to AoE you when you vanish (it"s kinda obvious of where you are, even if we can"t see you). Use cloak of shadows or sprint or strike with cheap shot or potentially sap (if they are out of combat already) to avoid this.

Thunderstorm, Blast Wave, War Stomp will all cause Vanish to Vanish lol .... plus fire nova totems.

I"m the AOE master. He will have 5 seconds to do his damage, then I can Fire Shock him and he can"t vanish anymore. Also at 45 yards he has to know the rockets are coming to vanish.

Laven_foh

shitlord
its funny how you talk about this shit yet all your toons are still gimped as fuck, how bout you actually level your guys?

Doh ... just have consecration up all the time and Ill always see the rogue:

Consecration - Spell - World of Warcraft

Plus Ill have one DK (Dnd) and one Priest (holy nova)

Consecration is tied to the 1.5 universal as well, but it"s a AOE-DOT, not a Direct Damage-AOE. This means that after you instacast it, for 1.5 seconds you can"t use any action tied to the universal cooldown (like cast a spell), but because consecration is a AOE-DOT it means that you don"t need to spam it anyways, (you can"t).] You fire it once every 8 seconds, and then take other actions. If you want to pump the damage out of IAE on the other hand, then you have to pump your IAE every 1.5 seconds.
And its a dot ... can"t vanish with a dot ....

So I just spam consecration, I know the rogue is there, hit 24 thunderstorms and 6 blast waves, 2-3 hit he is stunned even with CoS. Then just hammer of judgment him, turn eveyone to fact him, Shock and the Mage instant cast thing and good-by rogue.

Tolin_foh

shitlord
FYI sam you can pull the whole zone, if you consecrate every so often it will re-agro onto your puller, or you could just level a warrior up and use him to demo shout pull everything.

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
Yes, because rogues run straight into consecration...

If all my guys are together if they want to use fon then ya they will run into consecration. Looks like War Stomp goes through their CoS ...

If mobs will reagro outside of their range on consecrate Ill be pulling tons, gonna test that really soon. DoTs will cause mobs to reagro if you are outside their agro range? That really would be something.