Deathwalker Plans 26 Boxing WoW

glostylez_foh

shitlord
Laven said:
Did sam stop letting you suck his dick?!
I believe it was determined that Sam was sharing the crack whores with him, the supply must have ended.

It"s ok Foler, you had a good run.

An alternative explanation is that Foler is as stupid as his man crush and doesn"t realize he has just insulted him. Either way this thread continues to deliver!

The Foler_sl

shitlord
Just found out I got HIV at one of Sam"s wild parties, so he"s not on good terms with me. None the less he"s still sam DA FUCKIN MAN.

Got the Area 52 flight path for my level 10"s tonight heh.

Level 10"s in a level 65 zone are going to die a few times .... my other guys don"t die its the level 10"s cause the mobs go stright for them. But I got to where i needed to go. Missed the falcon flight path but got all the others to Area 52.

Pal hit 66.

Slow but sure.

Yari_Arkanum_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:
Got the Area 52 flight path for my level 10"s tonight heh.

Level 10"s in a level 65 zone are going to die a few times .... my other guys don"t die its the level 10"s cause the mobs go stright for them. But I got to where i needed to go. Missed the falcon flight path but got all the others to Area 52.

Pal hit 66.

Slow but sure.
What good is having that flight path going to do your level 10? It"s going to take you at least a year to level them up to 60 and then what? You"re running around in zones pretty much dead empty by everyone else. You do know that Flight paths are pretty much defunct for any place old world right? Both Shattrah and Dalaran have portals to each major city.

Laven_foh

shitlord
You should be done with Outlands by the time you finish up Nagrand. HFP > Zangarmarsh > Terrokar Forest > Nagrand should get you to 68. Blades edge mts, shadowmoon valley, netherstorm are areas not needed in the level process. But being the dumbass that you are and bring in extremely low level chars I guess you will need every single outland are available and even then your paladin will be sitting at like 70 and your lvl10s will only be like lvl30 or 40. You are making your race of waterheads very proud, everyone else is just laughing at you.

You guys are just dumb.

I kill the highest level mobs I can aoe pull and kill fast, with 36 I can almost instant kill mobs in HP, and takes a bit for TF and up but I am doing aoe there maybe 5-8 a pull. Find a all mellee mobs spot where I can pull 10-30 is the trick. I checking the "heap south of Area 52" to see if its a good spot, as well as others.

I take the characters who have raf and group them with a tagger. Mob gives 1000 exp. Tagger takes like 900 and the lowbies get like 1/100th of a level. Mobs drop good items for AH and trades. Kill a 100 mobs and tagger (rested) gets 1/3-1/2 a level and the lowbies get a level. Basically I am soloing high level mobs with the tagger and the lowbies level up free, and the tagger has 32 other guys to help him kill the mobs faster. AND because the tagger is getting group bonus its faster for the tagger then soloing, even with the lowbies takeing a small amount of the total exp.

Just think of it aoe soloing, like mages do. TONS AND TONS of mages (and pals) AOE grind, its a very common and accepted method of leveling. Because I have 6 plus mages the aoeing goes a lot faster.

Its by far the most efficient leveling method.

You count up the total levels I have and compare to the total levels you have and lets see who should tell who how to play.

My mages used to be my lowbies and they are now 60 while the Pal is 66.

Laven_foh

shitlord
Yeah but 1 thing you keep on failing to realize is if you take your pally and group him with your low levels and run them through instances closer to their level and work your way up they will all level much quicker, your gimpsquad is such a cluster fuck you should scrap em and start over. Start with 5 and see if you can even handle that because you obviously cannot handle 30something characters spread so far apart in levels trying to level in outlands for fuck sakes I mean did you expect the same leveling process like EQs? because you are doing that and its the complete opposite of how the game should be played.

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
Sam DeathWalker said:
You guys are just dumb.

I kill the highest level mobs I can aoe pull and kill fast,
This is what aoe pulling is.
1 man, 40 mobs.

Your 36 chars vs 4-5 mobs is not aoe pulling.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/yzYdTga2lDU&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yzYdTga2lDU&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Sam DeathWalker said:
Just think of it aoe soloing, like mages do. TONS AND TONS of mages (and pals) AOE grind, its a very common and accepted method of leveling.
First, do you really think people heredon"t know about AE grinding?That people need you (of all people!) to tell us that mages have AEs, and Ae grind? FFS, Sam, you sound like a putz by acting like people don"t know. Thanks FOR THE SECWET INFOZ, Sam!

Second:

Sam DeathWalker said:
Its by far the most efficient leveling method.
So it"s faster than everyone else who can get characters from 1-60 in one or two days (played) with RAF? How long will it take you to get your lowbies to 60, Sam? Seriously, give me an estimate. 1 week? Two? A month?

The fact is, you can"t level 4 or 5 your way faster than ANYONE else. You would have to prove to us that you could do it in something like 20 hours or less, because IIRC people have leveled 4 or 5 at a time to 60 in something like 22 hours. I don"t know why 22 hours sticks in my mind, but I know it"s in the ballpark and we could dicker on the actual number of hours.

If you are going to claim that it IS faster, then log on tomorrow (or whenever) with them at 60, and take some screenshots of their /played. Can you get them to 60 in under 48-72 hours played (heaven forbid, under 24)? I doubt it, but prove me wrong. You won"t because you know I"m right. If you could prove me wrong, you would, but you can"t, can you? And the thing is, what I am asking is simple, and it isn"t flaming. I"m just asking you to back up your claim that it"s the fastest, by simply taking screenshots and showing us. Or, since those 3 are already at lvl 10, take a screenshot NOW so we can see how much /played there is, level to 60, and then we can see how long it takes from 10-60 (in case you"ve piddled them away standing in Ogr or something and already have days on their /played). I mean, it"s simple Sam. Simple. Don"t just "flap your gums" and make these claims, Sam, prove us wrong and shut us up.

What"s actually funny, is that had you listened to people and done 5 at a time, RAFed to 60 (like everyone else has done, except for you), you could have made an entire raid of DKs by now.

Another thing: would you put your money where your mouth is, and put down a little wager with Glo? How about if he is able to level 5 characters with RAF, fresh characters, with a booster to 60, before you get your 3 Lvl 10s to 60 your way, you pay him...say...$1,000? You"ve always said money isn"t an issue to you. And, if you beat him to 60 with your 3, what would you want? Have him delete his DKs on Nerzhul? To have Glo personally be your leveling-bitch until your current guys hit 80? To have Glo post here, and over on Dualboxing.com, that you, Sam Deathwalker, really are "Da Man!"? If your way is faster as you claim, what is there to lose?

glostylez_foh

shitlord
I"m running a little contest on Ner"Zhul

World of Warcraft - English (NA) Forums -> PVP contest - gold rewards!

I got my first submission for it last night, a group of guys called Sam (he lists his # on his webpage). It"s not the best prank ever but it"s pretty fucking funny hearing Sam spout the stuff he does online IRL. Plus he sounds like someones fuddy duddy grandpa.

I have to clean up the audio, one of the mics had their gain extremely much too loud and Sams is really low because he was on speaker phone. I have to do some yard work for a bit and then I"ll edit it up and post on youtube.

One of the guys had a lengthy conversation with Sam last night about his "I"m the best under 65 crap" and they are supposed to be setting up some pre-65 world pvp tonight. From what I understand it"s going to be him and 2-3 of his guildmates on level 60-65 characters against Sams 36 characters.

If I can I"ll be there to record from a birds eye view and they will give me the footage from their view.

Haha, that reminds me of those 80s killing you last night Sam. Why the hell with 2 80s picking your team apart did you keep me targetted the entire time when all I was doing was floating above you on a flying mount? Anyway, it was funny, everyone had a great laugh on vent.

Twobit_sl

shitlord
Why the fuck wouldn"t you just RAF a group at a time through instances? You could get 4-5 chars to 60 in 2 days.. 2 weeks and your whole force would have been 60. And this thread is how old now? Jesus. Sam.. you are a fucking moron.

Ya he said something about his 4 guys under level 65 against me, seems fair enough, although it should be one person controling all 4 but seeing its only 4 ...

Its not how fast the lowbies get higher, its how much exp per minute I kill, the exp goes someplace. What I want to do is maximize the TOTAL exp I get from kills per hour. Who cares if it goes to the highers or lowers?

I pulled BOTH the north side and south side of PoN when I was shakerpaging aoe in EQ. That takes a LOT of skill.

Where is that Paliden at in the video? I can"t see hardly anything but ya killing 40 mobs at one time is the kind of aoe I am looking to do.

glostylez_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:
Ya he said something about his 4 guys under level 65 against me, seems fair enough, although it should be one person controling all 4 but seeing its only 4 ...

Its not how fast the lowbies get higher, its how much exp per minute I kill, the exp goes someplace. What I want to do is maximize the TOTAL exp I get from kills per hour. Who cares if it goes to the highers or lowers?

I pulled BOTH the north side and south side of PoN when I was shakerpaging aoe in EQ. That takes a LOT of skill.

Where is that Paliden at in the video? I can"t see hardly anything but ya killing 40 mobs at one time is the kind of aoe I am looking to do.
Sometimes I forget how far behind you truly are. Why don"t you ever play a game when it is current? I"m not even trying to bust on you here, I"m genuinely curious. Anyway, that video was made outside Black Temple.

Yari_Arkanum_foh

shitlord
glostylez said:
Sometimes I forget how far behind you truly are. Why don"t you ever play a game when it is current? I"m not even trying to bust on you here, I"m genuinely curious. Anyway, that video was made outside Black Temple.
Where the fuck is the audio :pPPPPP you cant leave us hanging!