Deathwalker Plans 26 Boxing WoW

Golbez_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:
If a 15 year old is a child, and I would assume you would say that a 16 and 17 year old are also childern then the statics showing that the majority of Americans have had sex by the age of 18 means that over 1/2 of the population are child molestors?
Are you trying to justify fucking a 15 year old at 30? Seriously?

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Yeah that other 1/2 wasn"t fucking 15 year olds when they were in their 30"s retard.

I fucked a 15 year old too...

When I was 15. I know you have issues with numbers but come the fuck on. You really are one sad sack of shit.

Answer prison rape question please, these are the important things.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
These new revelations bring on a whole new meaning for SAMJACKED.

Well screemfeeder if you had sex with someone under 18, regarless of your age at the time you are a criminal no less then me under califonia law, if they choose to charge it as a feloney I really wouldn"t admit to a felony crime punisable by years in prison on the internet ....

If anyone tried to rape me in prison when they saw what i had hanging they would be to embarressed to get it up .....

Well sure its to the advantage of the 30 year old to have sex with the minor, but is it to the disadvantage of the minor? Women routinly choose men 15 years their senior for marrage and for sex. There is nothing unusual about that at all. And from the standpoint of society would you rather have a 15 year old female has sex with a 17 year old male who wont or dosnt know how to use a rubber and has no finincial liablity or a 30 year old who will be very carefull not to get anyone pregnat?

And just who should be making deicisons for the minor; its her body, not yours. Sure I can see that no one wants teenage pregnancies and a law prohibiting pregnacies is very resonable; as that is a determental outcome for sure.

I"v had 410 women and no pregancies. Rubbers ahve a purpose.

Nonetheless makeing a crime to engage in oral copulation (where there will be no pregnancy) or criminalizing sex that does not result in pregnancy seems just stupid.

People including minors have a right to do what they feel is best, not what you feel is best.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I can"t believe you"re actually surpassing the level of retarded displayed in your WoW posts.

At whatever age an individual cannot be charged with a crime; that age they are to young to consent. 15 is resonable enough to me.

If they are smart enough to committ a murder and go to prison for the rest of their life they are smart enough to consent to sex.

You can"t give people the responsibilities of citizenship and not the benifits and liberty of citizenship.

What would you say if they passed a law saying that you are to stupid to consent to sex, and make it a crime for anyone to have sex with you?

Louis

Trakanon Raider
it"s amazing the title of this thread doesn"t justify the epic levels this has reached.

Fandiin_foh

shitlord
LOL I knew you were dumb but trying to justify statutory rape is just comical erronius was totally right about your mental diagnosis
1. THIS PERSON HAS ACHIEVED MORE THAN MOST PEOPLE HIS OR HER AGE.

2. THIS PERSON IS FIRMLY CONVINCED THAT HE OR SHE IS BETTER, SMARTER, OR MORE TALENTED THAN OTHER PEOPLE.

3. THIS PERSON LOVES COMPETITION, BUT IS A POOR LOSER.

4. THIS PERSON HAS FANTASIES OF DOING SOMETHING GREAT OR BEING FAMOUS, AND OFTEN EXPECTS TO BE TREATED AS IF THESE FANTASIES HAD ALREADY COME TRUE.

5. THIS PERSON HAS VERY LITTLE INTEREST IN WHAT OTHER PEOPLE ARE THINKING OR FEELING, UNLESS HE OR SHE WANTS SOMETHING FROM THEM.

6. THIS PERSON IS A NAME DROPPER.

7. TO THIS PERSON IT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO LIVE IN THE RIGHT PLACE AND ASSOCIATE WITH THE RIGHT PEOPLE.

8. THIS PERSON TAKES ADVANTAGE OF OTHER PEOPLE TO ACHIEVE HIS OR HER OWN GOALS.

9. THIS PERSON USUALLY MANAGES TO BE IN A CATEGORY BY HIM OR HERSELF.

10. THIS PERSON OFTEN FEELS PUT UPON WHEN ASKED TO TAKE CARE OF HIS OR HER RESPONSIBILITIES TO FAMILY, FRIENDS, OR WORK GROUP.

11. THIS PERSON REGULARLY DISREGARDS RULES OR EXPECTS THEM TO BE CHANGED BECAUSE HE OR SHE IS IN SOME WAY SPECIAL.

12. THIS PERSON BECOMES IRRITATED WHEN OTHER PEOPLE DON"T AUTOMATICALLY DO WHAT HE OR SHE WANTS THEM TO DO, EVEN WHEN THEY HAVE A GOOD REASON FOR NOT COMPLYING.

13. THIS PERSON REVIEWS SPORTS, ART, AND LITERATURE BY TELLING YOU WHAT HE OR SHE WOULD HAVE DONE INSTEAD.

14. THIS PERSON THINKS MOST CRITICISMS OF HIM OR HER ARE MOTIVATED BY JEALOUSY.

15. THIS PERSON REGARDS ANYTHING SHORT OF WORSHIP TO BE REJECTION.

16. THIS PERSON SUFFERS FROM A CONGENITAL INABILITY TO RECOGNIZE HIS OR HER OWN MISTAKES. ON THE RARE OCCASIONS THAT THIS PERSON DOES RECOGNIZE A MISTAKE, EVEN THE SLIGHTEST ERROR CAN PRECIPITATE A MAJOR DEPRESSION.

17. THIS PERSON OFTEN EXPLAINS WHY PEOPLE WHO ARE BETTER KNOWN THAN HE OR SHE IS NOT REALLY ALL THAT GREAT.

18. THIS PERSON OFTEN COMPLAINS OF BEING MISTREATED OR MISUNDERSTOOD.

19. PEOPLE EITHER LOVE OR HATE THIS PERSON.

20. DESPITE THIS PERSON"S OVERLY HIGH OPINION OF HIM OR HERSELF, HE OR SHE IS REALLY QUITE INTELLIGENT AND TALENTED.

Scoring: Five or more true answers qualifies the person as a Narcissistic Emotional Vampire, though not necessarily for a diagnosis of Narcissistic Personality. If the person scores higher than ten, and is not a member of the royal family, be careful that you aren"t mistaken for one of the servants.

By ALBERT J. BERNSTEIN, Ph.D.

The DSM-IV Diagnostic Criteria for Narcissistic Personality Disorder are: (don"t try this at home, folks):

A pervasive pattern of grandiosity, need for admiration, lack of empathy, as indicated by at least five of the following:

1. a grandiose sense of self-importance

2. is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love

3. believes that he or she is "special" and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions)

4. requires excessive admiration

5. has a sense of entitlement, i.e., unreasonable expectations of especially favourable treatment or automatic compliance with his or her expectations

6. is interpersonally exploitative, i.e., takes advantage of others to achieve his or her own ends

7. lacks empathy and is unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others

8. is often envious of others or believes that others are envious of him or her

9. shows arrogant, haughty behaviours or attitudes

What would you say if they passed a law saying that you are to stupid to consent to sex, and make it a crime for anyone to have sex with you?

For YOUR protection of course. And you get PAY them for protecting you by paying them taxes.

Fandiin_foh

shitlord
Still wanna know how many times you were violated in prison I am guessing no rapist ever looked at their victim and said to themselves..."that guys penis is way too big for me to anal rape him" you are a punk that is all you will ever be in game and IRL