Deathwalker Plans 26 Boxing WoW

Safty? Lol these are charges from 1984.

Erronies is just mad he losing his ass in EQ to me and will be at wow, so he looking up anything he can with my real name and hit upon the megans law site. Big deal like it wasn"t ever going to happen.

I think my legal name is on the web site ....

There is no females in mens prision. Its 410 females. And the charges deal with females ....

Well right, I am sure they were under 18 in the first movie and paying taxes ...

I just picking an example of highly paid child stars.

There are no taping things in prison cause then you could tape the guards ....

Send anything you want to the authorites; I think the laws are wrong and should be changed, although as long as they are the laws they should be followed.

The laws are plain stupid, and dont make any sense.

Exactly what do you see as the purpose of the laws, in the Court Case they AG of California basically lied and stated it was for pregnacy prevention to provide a resonable reason for the courts to uphold it. If thats true then why are people charged if the victim is not pregnant?

Fandiin_foh

shitlord
Damn man if you expect anyone to take anything you say seriously learn to spell at least a little.Everyone of your posts makes you sound like your a 12 year old....which would be ok but you still sleep with 12 year olds when we all know you are a bald 50 something

Fandiin_foh

shitlord
I agree totally sam sleep with as many underage girls as you can pay...that will teach california!!!!still haven"t heard how many times your anal cavity was violated.

Everlast_foh

shitlord
GOD I am so fucking glad I have posted in this thread almost daily since it was created, I feel like it is a child that I have been watching grow for one plus year (lol still mid 40s btw).

Ravvenn can you please entice Furor to come back and make just one last post addressing Sam, I think that way I could die happily.

Im 55 and these are charges from 1984 when I was in my 30"s (well 31 actually I guess).

As stated your age group and younger are the ones that suffers from these laws. 18-24 looks young to me, and I have sex with females from 18-40 all the time so ...

I still would like to know what age you would hold someone liable for murder and put them in prison for life at.

Fandiin_foh

shitlord
And one more thing...you got arrested twice for being a molester I forget the actual stats but the amount of times you haven"t been caught are something like 2000% overall

Fandiin_foh

shitlord
And I still wanna know how many times you have had your rabbit fur ensconced ass plowed by bubba.As usual you wont answer a question you ignore it....its probably what your victims do when asked about you molesting them you POS

Well arrested once with 2 victims, neither of whom went to the police.

So how many times have you had sex with someone under 18?

You don"t answer any questions.

What age can you put someone in prison for life for murder?

Should it be a crime for a 15 year old female to have sex with Johny Depp or that lead in Twilight or not?

Should it be a feloney for a 15 year old female to have a picture of herself nude.

I didnt have sex in prison.

My victim saw me after she was 18 and the police could no longer threaten her with drug charges if she didnt testify against me.

When people have free choice they dont see themselves as victims. She testified she charged me money so it was clearly her choice.

For every female that says no there are 50 that say yes. There is no reason to force or even waste time trying to talk the uninterested into it.

And don"t know about the 17 year old she stated she never told me she was under 18. The police contacted her though is all I remember.

Funny like 500 people have read this thread and few have anything to say ....

Golbez_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:
I still would like to know what age you would hold someone liable for murder and put them in prison for life at.
Why do you keep comparing a 15 year old with murdering someone with a 30 year old taking advantage of a 15 year old?

Fandiin_foh

shitlord
Lol I have not had sex with anyone under 18 since I was under 18...and if johnny fucking depp had sex with a 15 year he should go to jail the fact that you cant see the difference between an adult choosing to have sex with another adult versus a child making an irrational decision to have sex with someone because they are famous just proves once again you are the hugest tool that has browsed foh....I really hope I am just falling for the worlds best troll instead of responding to the worlds stupidest person.

niteflyx_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:
Should it be a crime for a 15 year old female to have sex with Johny Depp?
Having sex with Sam Da Man != Having sex with Johnny Depp

I let this thread go unread for 12 hours and oh my fucking god. Heaven.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Let"s get the crux of the issue: Can Johnny Depp level 36 characters faster than Sam?

Fandiin_foh

shitlord
And I guess if they were raping you then you would say you weren"t having sex in prison....sam da man highest anal DPS received in the shower!

Why do you keep comparing a 15 year old with murdering someone with a 30 year old taking advantage of a 15 year old?

Well if a 15 year is actually to stupid to consent to sex would it not follow that the 15 is to stupid to have the intent to commit murder.

So now you are saying the purpose of the law is to prohibit those older (i.e. 30) from "taking advantage" of those 15.

If a 30 year old hires a 15 year old at minimum wage do they "take advantage" of them?

No dout the 30 year old gains from the deal but does the 15 year old also not gain something (it is consentual). You can"t ask a 15 year old to mow your lawn for free and expect them to do so just because you are 30. Females aren"t stupid they do what is to their advantage minute to minute.

Sure when I was 15 I would have sex with a 30 year old hot looking female in a second, how would that not be to my advantage? And if she paid me also LOL.