Deathwalker Plans 26 Boxing WoW

arguing your twisted logic is funny when it comes to video games but when people actually get hurt over it, it"s a disgrace that you are still allowed to live.
No one got hurt as I stated after the 15 year old turned 18 she still saw me. And she signed papers saying her rights were violated by the laws. And again she never went to the police they arrested her on drug charges and asked where she got the money from.

Golbez_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:
No one got hurt as I stated after the 15 year old turned 18 she still saw me. And she signed papers saying her rights were violated by the laws. And again she never went to the police they arrested her on drug charges and asked where she got the money from.
Because you took advantage of a retarded 15 year old and she was ok with it doesn"t matter. The fact is you"re a pedophile and everyone should be informed of it.

glostylez_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:
I get tested every 6 months and I am HIV free.
Get checked for Syphilis.

With my lightnight reflexs displayable in game you can see that I don"t have any physical problems. You might want to get tested seeing you let me pull you down with my DK the other night.
Yes, you deathgripped me and died horribly fast for doing so. What the hell made you think that was a good idea? I was only there to make a video of you failing miserably at pve. As far as your reflexes I can"t really tell that you have any at all. All you ever do is die repeatedly in stupid ways. You and your amazing reflexes got owned by a fucking helboar you retard.

Look the simple fact is I use rubbers, and Im large enough so that they stay on. What can I say.
It"s pretty funny that you find the need to brag about being able to fit a condom. I imagine that line goes over great at the elementary schools.

There are many losers on the internet, I have to say you are about the biggest one I have ever actually seen in action. I can think of many I have seen over the years but zero that match the level of loser that you demonstrate. The amount of loser per second that you give off is beyond any charts ability to measure.

I just don"t see anyone ever actually breaking the record that you have officially set today. It truly takes a life time to achieve the level of loser we are witnessing here today.

Occido_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:
I

I think that is wrong; I would say 15.
13-year-old McKinley Moore from Highland Park, Michigan became the first child in the history of the state to be sentenced as an adult.
The young boy was sentenced by Wayne County Family Court Judge Freddie Burton Jr. for the July 19, 1998 shooting of 55-year-old Calvin Whitlow, a Detroit barber. The boy received what has been termed a "blended sentence," combining adult prison time with juvenile rehabilitation. Under the ruling McKinley will be held in a juvenile prison until he is 19 years old. At that time a final decision will be made to send him to prison for life.
Want another case... Look up the Joe Sullivan case. Who was also 13 for rape of a 72 yr old woman, iirc.

Back when it was 14, the person had to be within 2 years of age to legally consent. (You"d still be SoL)
That statement is incorrect:
http://perspectives.com/forums/view_...51&forum_id=79

Because you took advantage of a retarded 15 year old and she was ok with it doesn"t matter. The fact is you"re a pedophile and everyone should be informed of it
But she was old enough to be charged with drug possion ... She made the same decision after she turned 18. Well if you feel that all 15 year old are retards well ...

They are responsible enough to know right from wrong on matters of murder. They are not responsible enough to subject themselves to diseases and pregnancy during a period of hormonal development when their judgment is not that of a well rounded adult.
I dont have any problem with laws that prohib the passage of diseases or the making of a minor pregnent. Neither the 15 year old or the 17 year old in my case got a desise or was made pregant. The fact that you are unskilled in pregnacy prevention or deseise transmittle doenst mean that others are also.

You seem to think that because you drink and drive you should be charged with manslaughter because SOME times when people drink and drive they kill other people. I say make it a crime to kill people while driving.

Occido said:
Want another case... Look up the Joe Sullivan case. Who was also 13 for rape of a 72 yr old woman, iirc.
And we have all these Turkeys arguing that people under 18 are retards, well if thats the case then how can you charge them with serious crimes?

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Sam DeathWalker said:
Thats not true at all:

Age of consent
then go move to these islamic shitholes or lawless banana republics if you feel like raping children.

Let"s just ban this fucker at this point. It"s not like we"ll talk about WoW with him again.

Golbez_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:
But she was old enough to be charged with drug possion ... She made the same decision after she turned 18. Well if you feel that all 15 year old are retards well ...
Your mind works in mysterious ways, stop taking things out of context. I was referring to your drug addicted child that you molested.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
nevermind the fact that he supplied a 15 year old girl with money when he knew she"d buy drugs with it. And he"s probably ok with that too. Is she dead today? Most likely. His fault? No.

She wasnt my child, I dont have any childern.

I am against drug usage; she didnt buy or get any from me and I told her they are bad for her, espically what she was using.

See I agree TOTALY with all of you that teenage pregnacy is bad as a taxpayer i have no interest in paying for someone elses child. And of course everyone is against desices and STD"s.

I just don"t think there should be prosecutions when there is no pregnancy or STD involved, as was the case in my sitaution.

Why would you be infavor of prosecuting consentual sex when pregnacy or STD does not occur?

I didnt know what she would do with the money but I told her that drugs are bad. She is in another state she called me like 6 years ago or so (she is still 115 lbs she said) just to talk, she is married.

I have nothing positive to say about drug use, best to avoid completly, thats why my IQ is 144.

Golbez_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:
With the advent of the Criminal Code in 1892, the strict prohibition against sexual intercourse was retained for girls under 14 (not married to the accused) and the law was strengthened to make an accused?s belief about the young woman?s age irrelevant. That age limit has not changed and remains in place today, with narrow exceptions for consensual activity between young personsless than two years apart in age.

Stop trying to argue with me with retarded resources when you can actually check our legislative history you fucking imbecile.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Sam DeathWalker said:
Why would you be infavor of prosecuting consentual sex when pregnacy or STD does not occur?
because she bought drugs with the prostitution money she got from you, you sick fuck.

tikkus_foh

shitlord
Sam:

You are using examples of kids getting put in prison as if we personally decided to put them there.

I find 30 year old men fucking around with minors disturbing any way you slice that shit. When someone is 15 years old, they don"t know shit from shit. If you argue otherwise you"re retarded yourself. A 15 year old girl soliciting sex acts has absolutely no scope to put her actions in. With very few exceptions, teenagers and many younger adults still have that veil of "nothing bad can ever happen to me" and "I absolutely know more than you" hanging across their face.

This thread isn"t even fun for me to post in now. I thought you were just some high-functioning retarded guy that cared more about his internet image than anything else in his life, but it goes so much deeper than that.

You"re a fucking degenerate, man.

glostylez_foh

shitlord
Quineloe said:
then go move to these islamic shitholes or lawless banana republics if you feel like raping children.

Let"s just ban this fucker at this point. It"s not like we"ll talk about WoW with him again.
Truth. Even if Sam learned to play it would be impossible for him to get any respect in the future.

Thats out of my control, I agree that is a bad result but as she was seeing others as well its not like me out of the picture would change anything.

It was her money and she did with it as she pleased. I did my best to talk her out of drug useage. She could have spent my money on cloths and money her parents gave her for cloths on drugs, once she left my house I had no control over her spending.

With the advent of the Criminal Code in 1892, the strict prohibition against sexual intercourse was retained for girls under 14 (not married to the accused) and the law was strengthened to make an accused?s belief about the young woman?s age irrelevant. That age limit has not changed and remains in place today, with narrow exceptions for consensual activity between young persons less than two years apart in age.
This is one of the bad things about having an IQ of 144 everyone else seems so ....

"strict prohibition against sexual intercourse ... for girls under 14... That age limit has not changed and remains in place today, with narrow exceptions for consensual activity between young persons less than two years apart in age.

That means its aginst the law to have sex with someoneunder14, unless you are within 2 years of their age (i.e. you 15 her 13).

It was completly legal to ahve sex with someone aged 14 or over prior to 2007 where you live.

Again if you are against people taking dope, as I am then make it a crime for people to have dope in their possiion. If she earned the money at burger king you would accuse burger king of something?

I could go to death row and ask murders if they belive in God and they all say yes. So we should crimilize a belife in God because some who belive in God are murders?

Don;t use excuses to support your position unless those results are 100 percent sure to occur from what we both feel resonable to prohibit.

It was completly legal to ahve sex with someone aged 14 or over prior to 2007 where you live in Alberta so again I ask does that make you and everyone who lived in Aleberta and had legal sex with a 14 year old prior to 2007 a child molesting pedophile?

tikkus_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:
It was completly legal to ahve sex with someone aged 14 or over prior to 2007 where you live in Alberta so again I ask does that make you and everyone who lived in Aleberta and had legal sex with a 14 year old prior to 2007 a child molesting pedophile?
Can you even fucking read?