Deathwalker Plans 26 Boxing WoW

How is that; Iv stated many times that although I feel the law is improper (as does most of Europe, South America and China) I have no intention to violate it, see it is the law.

There is a not a single allegation of me approching anyone under the age of 18 for the purpose of having sex since the 80"s. And never any through my Internet activities.

Chris

Potato del Grande
I think most developed countries with below average age of consent have a clause saying "the two people have to be of similar age".

Ones that don"t being third world hellholes.

Also there is NO QUESTION that if you use my picture from the Megans Law web site for any purpose you MUST post the Pen. Code, ? 290.46 disclaimer with it.

All this:

Penalties for Misuse of Sex Offender Registrant Information - Megan"s Law - California Dept. of Justice - Office of the Attorney General

Even the AG dosnt post my picture without the disclaimer. If the Attorney General of the State of California will not put my picture on the internet without the Pen. Code, ? 290.46 Required disclaimer; regardless if you think there is a person at risk or not.

So if you do use the picture in a post or avatar include all that languge please. Thanx. You can use the pic in my signature though if you want.

Errr should read:

Even the AG dosnt post my picture without the disclaimer. If the Attorney General of the State of California will not put my picture on the internet without the Pen. Code, ? 290.46 Required disclaimer; then clearly you should not also, regardless if you think there is a person at risk or not. Even if you belive you are using the information to protect someone at risk you STILL have to supply the disclaimer.

There is nothing in those countires about "within a certian age", read the artical.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You"re wrong about Germany, a 31 year old caught with his cock in the mouth of a 15 year old here would be busted.

And go run off to a lawyer with these photoshops. You brag about being rich enough to afford so many other things, why not subsidize another lawyer?

Also enough of all of these "Pedo" allegations.

Pedophilia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

According to the APA the victin has to be 13 or less:

The International Statistical Classification of Diseases and Related Health Problems (F65.4) defines pedophilia as "a sexual preference for children, boys or girls or both, usually of prepubertal or early pubertal age."[1]

The APA"s Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders 4th edition, Text Revision gives the following as its "Diagnostic criteria for 302.2 Pedophilia":[23][24]

A. Over a period of at least 6 months, recurrent, intense sexually arousing fantasies, sexual urges, orbehaviors involving sexual activity with a prepubescent child or children (generally age 13 years or younger);
B. The person has acted on these sexual urges, or the sexual urges or fantasies cause marked distress or interpersonal difficulty;
C. The person is at least age 16 years and at least 5 years older than the child or children in Criterion A.

The correct term is "You no-good consentual unlawfull sexual intercorser with a 15 year old in violation of Calfornia State Penal code section 265.1" and not "Pedo". Thanx.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It"s horrible how you are suddenly citing "experts" and stuff when 3 days ago you recognized no one but yourself as an expert on anything.

Well Germany is a close call:

Germany
The age of consent in Germany is 14, as long as a person over the age of 21 does not exploit a 14?15 year-old person"s lack of capacity for sexual self-determination. In this rare and special case, a conviction on an individual over the age of 21 requires a complaint from the younger individual; being over 21 and engaging in sexual relations with a minor of that age does not constitute an offense in and of itself. Otherwise the age of consent is 16, although provisions protecting minors against coercion apply until the age of 18.

As specified by Sections 176 (Sexual abuse of children) and 182 (Sexual abuse of youths), which read:

? 176: "(1) Whoever commits sexual acts on a person under fourteen (14) years of age (a child) or allows them to be committed on himself by the child, shall be punished by imprisonment from six months to ten years [...]"

? 182: "(2) A person over twenty-one years of age who abuses a person under sixteen years of age, in that he: 1. commits sexual acts on the person or allows them to be committed on himself by the person; or 2. induces the person to commit sexual acts on a third person or to allow them to be committed on the person by a third person, and thereby exploits the victim"s lack of capacity for sexual self-determination, shall be punished with imprisonment for not more than three years or a fine. [..] the act shall only be prosecuted upon complaint, unless the prosecuting authority considers ex officio that it is required to enter the case because of the special public interest therein. [..] the court may dispense with punishment pursuant to these provisions if , in consideration of the conduct of the person against whom the act was directed, the wrongfulness of the act is slight."

Relevant paragraph of the German criminal code (in the version of April 1, 2004; last changed by a law in 2003.)

German Criminal Code (out of date) German Criminal Code in Spanish (translated by Claudia L?pez Diaz)

the act shall only be prosecuted upon complaint

So as stated becasue the 15 year old in my case (and the 17 year old) didnt go to the police to make a complaint it would seem not a crime under German Law, but I can see where because its possible to prosecute someone for sex with a 15 year old in Germany you can say the opposite as well.

It"s horrible how you are suddenly citing "experts" and stuff when 3 days ago you recognized no one but yourself as an expert on anything

Im an expert at finding infromation about most anything. I wasn"t born knowing any of this.

Cascow_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:
Wasnt the age of consent 14 in alberta prior to 2006? Based upon that would you say that everyone who was in your provice in 2005 or prior is a pedophile, including yourself for living in a place where sex with 14 year olds is legal?
I"m sure it"s been dealt with already, but I feel the need to defend my Province.

Was the legal age on consent in Alberta 14? FUCK NO.

It was a tiered system that allowed for the 16 year old boyfriend to fuck his 14 year old girlfriend without getting labeled a sex offenser.

Something to the effect of: 14 year olds could have sex up with up to 16 year olds. 16 up to 18. 18 was fair game.

And as a father of a young daughter, rot in hell pedo.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah right, I"ll just read the original paragraphs in German.

The complaint-only thing only applies to ?182 (3), so there you go.
And if prosecution is deemed to be of public interest, the complaint also is not necessary.

Given how the girl was addicted to drugs and used your money to buy some, ?182 (1) would take place and you"d go go prison for 5 years here.

?182 (2) would also work since you payed for it.

I dare you to ever claim that Germany shares your opinion on this subject, you can"t even read our penal code so you are in no position to make such a claim to begin with.

And just for the record, the legal guardians are also able to file this complaint against you, and I"m pretty sure any parent would do that if knowing about your deeds. So your "she didn"t complain" is null and void.

I dont know why you keep saying that:

Ages of consent in North America - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

During the 19th century, the age of consent for heterosexual vaginal sex was 12, in 1890, the Parliament raised the age of consent to 14. [2] The punishment for anyone who had sexual intercourse with a child younger than 14 was life imprisonment and whipping, while the punishment for anyone who only attempted to seduce an underage girl was two years" imprisonment and whipping.[3] Canada had also laws against "seducing" minor girls who were over the age of consent. In 1886, a law was enacted which made the "seduction" of a girl over 12 and under 16 "of previously chaste character" a criminal offence; the "seduction" of a female under 18 "under promise of marriage" was also made illegal in 1886, and amended in 1887 to apply to females under 21. [4] After the raising of the age of consent to 14, the laws against "seducing" minor girls were amended to apply to those older than 14, and various laws of this kind have remained in force through the 20th century. [5] The age of consent was raised from 14 to 16 in the spring of 2008, when the Tackling Violent Crime Act became effective. The age of consent for anal sex still remains 18 under section 159, and the new measures still allow for close in age exceptions between 12 and 16: if there is no more than a two year gap for those 12 and 13, or a five year gap for those 14 and 15.

Female homosexuality was never illegal in the former British colonies; oral sex was legalized in 1969 with the same age of consent as vaginal sex and anal sex was also legalized in 1969, but with a higher age of consent being set at 21, under section 159; then in 1988 the age of consent for anal sex was lowered to 18. As of 2008 there are no plans to repeal section 159, even though it has been ruled unconstitutional in some places of Canada.

laws against "seducing" minor girls were amended to apply to those older than 14, and various laws of this kind have remained in force through the 20th century

In Ottwa its STILL 14:

Sexual Offences Laws - Canada

And why argue without posting links; you don"t know how to use google?

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The fact that you payed for it makes it prostitution and that will fuck you over anywhere, no matter what the age of consent is. You are completly ignoring that.

BAN.